There are plenty of reasons to cancel your flight tickets and very few to save money while doing so. So, if you have made reservations with Cebu Pacific, it makes sense to know Cebu Pacific Cancellation Policy. Read on to find more about the flight cancellation policy of Cebu Pacific.
- Key highlights of Cebu Pacific Flight Cancellation Policy
- Cebu Pacific 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- How to Cancel Flight Cebu Pacific?
- How to Check the Status of the Cebu Pacific flight?
- Cebu Pacific Cancellation Fee Cost
- Cebu Pacific Refund Policy
- How to Rebook Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flight?
- What Happens In Case Of Cebu Pacific Flight Disruptions?
Key highlights of Cebu Pacific Flight Cancellation Policy
If you made Cebu Pacific Flight Bookings and want to cancel the booking, you must be aware of a few things. Check out the important highlights of the Cebu Pacific Cancellation Policy.
- A passenger carrying a regular ticket can cancel his/her flight up to 4 hours before the departure of the flight.
- The flights operating from or to New York can be canceled within 24 hours without any penalty if the flight is scheduled to take off after 7 days.
- The Cebu Pacific refund for the cancelled flight will be credited to the original source of payment.
- The Cebu Pacific cancellation fee will not be charged in case of the death of the passenger.
Cebu Pacific 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Cebu Pacific operates flights from and to New York. For those flights, Cebu Pacific has framed Cebu Pacific 24 Hour Cancellation Policy. According to this policy, the airline allows passengers to cancel a flight booking within 24 hours of the purchase of the ticket. If the departure of the flight is scheduled after 7 days, Cebu Pacific cancellation fee will not be charged. The Cebu Pacific refund for the cancelled flight will be transferred to the original mode of payment.
How to Cancel Flight Cebu Pacific?
To add more to the convenience of passengers, Cebu Pacific offers several options to cancel flights. Some of which have been mentioned below:
Online procedure to cancel Cebu Pacific booking
Cebu Pacific allows passengers to cancel flight bookings online. This is one of the most reliable ways to quickly cancel your bookings. Here is how you can do it:
- Visit the official website of Cebu Pacific.
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Once you have logged in to your account, select “My Trips”.
- Enter the booking reference number along with the last name of the passenger.
- Select the flight you wish to cancel.
- A Pop-up message will appear on the screen asking you to verify the details.
- Verify all the details and proceed ahead.
- You will receive a confirmation email about the same at your registered email address.
Apart from offering a flexible Cebu Pacific Cancellation Policy, Passengers can easily change the flight bookings. Cebu Pacific allows passengers to modify flight details in accordance with the Cebu Pacific Flight Change Policy.
Cebu Pacific cancel booking offline procedure
There is a dedicated Cebu Pacific Flight Cancellation Phone Number to help passengers with the cancellation of flights. You can always dial and speak to representatives directly.
How to Check the Status of the Cebu Pacific flight?
To check the status of your flight, simply visit the official Cebu Pacific website. On the homepage, you will find the option of “Flight Status”. The passengers must provide the name of the departure destination and arrival destination along with the departure date. The status of the flight will be displayed. The passengers can also check the list of Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flight Today.
Cebu Pacific Cancellation Fee Cost
Cebu Pacific will charge a cancellation fee according to the Cebu Pacific cancellation policy. The Cebu Pacific Cancellation fee is always different depending upon the destination a passenger is traveling to and the time at which cancellation is made. According to Cebu Pacific 24 Hour Cancellation Policy, Cebu Pacific will not charge a cancellation fee if the flight whose destination is to the USA is canceled within 24 hours.
Cebu Pacific Refund Policy
Cebu Pacific will offer a full refund in the following circumstances:
- If the Cebu Pacific refund is requested due to the flight cancellation or route suspension or flight disruptions.
- In case of death of the passenger or the serious illness suffered by the passenger.
- In case of from and to USA Flight where the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the booking date.
The airline may charge a processing fee for the same. However, in case of involuntary cancellation such as Cebu Pacific flight cancellation due to weather, the Cebu Pacific Cancellation Policy states that no charges will be levied by the airline. In case, you have queries about Cebu Pacific Refund Policy, you can dial Cebu Pacific Refund Hotline Number .
How to Rebook Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flight?
Cebu Pacific Cancellation Policy states that if the airline cancels flight booking passengers, the passenger has the option to rebook the flight. If you don’t know how to rebook cancelled flight Cebu Pacific online, follow these instructions:
- Visit the official website of Cebu Pacific.
- Log in to your account using your email address and password.
- Go To “Manage My Trip”.
- You will find the option to Rebook Cebu Pacific Cancelled Flight.
What Happens In Case Of Cebu Pacific Flight Disruptions?
At any time when the booking is made, Cebu Pacific may change the schedule, delay, or divert the flight for various reasons. In the event of flight disruptions done on the behalf of the Cebu Pacific, a passenger can choose the following options:
- A passenger can rebook the flight
- Refund Request can be submitted by the passenger
- Travel Fund can be processed by Cebu Pacific.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Cebu Pacific will automatically cancel the unpaid bookings on the next day. If you have questions about the same, you can speak to the representative.
Cebu Pacific will send you a notification on your registered email address regarding the cancellation of the Flight. In addition to that, you can also check out the schedule of the flight.
Yes. Passengers can request a Cebu Pacific refund. The amount, however, varies from ticket to ticket and destination to destination among other factors.
The passengers can submit the request for Cebu Pacific Refund online on the official website. Go To the “Manage Trip” button on the homepage and you will find the option for a refund.