is-happenings come unannounced and a passenger may need to change or cancel the flight reservation due to the same. The British Airways is always ready to help its passengers/customers if they encounter any unforeseen circumstances and want to change their flight reservations. For this, you need to gain knowledge of the British Airways change flight policy. Read below to understand each and every terms & condition of British Airways flight change policy in detail.
British Airways Change My Flight Procedure:
Many of the passengers get confused regarding the procedure of “Change my flight with British Airways”. Anyone can easily manage their bookings and reservation with British Airways through any of the available options- online and offline.
Through the “manage booking” option, you can change passenger name on British airways flight, change flight, change flight date, etc.
Change British Airways Flight Online:
- Visit the official website of British Airways (https://www.britishairways.com/).
- After visiting the website, search for the manage option.
- Now click on the “Manage” button to access the different available options.
- Enter the last name and booking reference as per the original ticket and click on the button of “Find my booking”.
- Apart from this, business and executive class ticket holders have to log in to their account with British Airways.
- Now the reservation details will be fetched and you will be provided with the flight change option if your ticket is eligible for the same.
- Select the option of the flight change and follow the further process.
- Now enter all the new details for the reservation.
- The website will provide you with all available option according to your new details and you can select the most appropriate one for yourself.
- After selecting the new reservation, pay the change fees and fare difference in flights.
- In the end, make sure to get the new reservation confirmation through the mail.
Change British Airways Flight Offline:
If you do not wish to choose the online option for making the amendments and changes in your flight reservation with British Airways, then you can always opt for the offline method. Passengers can get the changes done through the British Airways reservation centre or kiosk located at the airport. You can also choose to call on the British airways change flight phone number- +1-888-434-6454 for the changes and amendments demand. The representative of British airways will guide and assist you in all ways to provide quality service.
British Airways Change Flight Within 24 Hours:
Passenger must make changes in the reservation within the 24-hours of original ticket purchase to avoid any kind of charges or penalty. Through this service, passengers get a 24-hour flexible window for making changes and updates to the flight reservation. Your credit card statement will also show the transaction after the 24-hours of the original ticket purchase as the British Airways holds the funds till then.
British Airways Change Flight Same Day:
The British airways same day flight change service states that a passenger can make changes only on the travel day and all changes should be done at least before one hour of the scheduled departure.
The new flight should be on the same route and lie between the same airports as per the original ticket reservation.
Passenger cannot choose for an earlier flight if they have checked-in already through any of the methods (online, mobile app, offline).
British Airways same-day flight change services are not offered for any long-haul flights, passengers will have to pay a fee for any changes and the fare difference of the flights.
British Airways Flight Change Fee:
British Airways provides different fare categories and each category has different terms & conditions for the change fee and penalties. Below mentioned are all the points which describe the British Airways flight change fee policy.
- Passenger can ask for changes in their ticket reservation with British airways, but the conditions and terms of that specific fare type will follow.
- There can be no standard change fee for the flight change service as it totally depends on the purchased ticket/fare type.
- Passenger can even cancel British Airways ticket within 24-hours of the original purchase without any cancellation/change fee if the ticket is purchased directly through the British Airways.