Known to be one of the most prestigious airlines in the world, Asiana Airlines never fails to pamper its passengers with the most exclusive policies. Asiana flight change policy is quite simple and can be done in a hassle-free manner. If you are a curious traveller who is willing to make last-minute changes, make sure to go through the Asiana flight change policy mentioned below. We have tried to cover as many rules as possible so make this your pit stop and know about all the conditions and their perks before making any changes.
Asiana Airlines Ticket Change Policy: Key Highlights
- According to the Asiana flight change policy, the passengers have the liberty to make any change to their tickets for free within 24 hours of booking.
- In case of missing out on the free change span given by the airline, the passengers would have to pay a certain amount to make the relevant changes.
- Asiana flight change can be done in a myriad of ways but the passengers must make sure that they are changing the ticket the same way they booked it.
- If the ticket price for the new flight is lower than the previous flight, the airline would reimburse the remaining amount to the passengers. If the ticket price for the new flight is higher than the older one, the passengers would have to pay the difference in the flight fare.
- The airline gives its passengers the leverage to change their first name and the last name on their ticket in case of any typo.
- A class upgrade can be done on the same Asiana Airlines flight by paying the amount differing between the two classes. Likewise, the passengers can also choose to opt for a seat upgrade following the same procedure.
Asiana Ticket Date Change Policy
Having second thoughts about your flight date? Not a big deal, just go through the following points and change the date of your flight as per your wish.
- Changing the dates on Asiana Airlines is a no brainer. You can make the changes in date in the source of booking to avoid any trouble.
- Changing the date of the flight depends on whether or not the airline is providing any flights for the desired destination on that day.
- If you are taking an international trip, the airline would levy a small amount ranging between 70-150 USD to make the date changes regardless of the 24 hours free change window.
- You would have to pay the difference in flight fees to move forward with the date change. Change flight date Asiana Airlines via the point of purchase for a trouble-free experience.
Asiana Ticket Name Change Policy
Typing in a hurry? Well, we all are excited for a trip around the world and bask in magnificence. Asiana Airlines has crafted flexible policies to make name changing easier.
- Asiana flight change policy requires the passengers to change their names at least 24 hours before the departure of the flight. If you fail to correct your name, you would not be allowed to take the flight.
- Changing the identity and selling your ticket online would not be entertained. The airline merely allows you to correct the typing errors in your name.
- Changing the name on your ticket significantly depends on the fare type, the class in which you are travelling. You have to check whether your ticket is eligible for a name change or not at the time of booking.
- Name changes will only be made when you have sent a valid passport to the airline for verification. Asiana Airlines would cross-check it and make the alterations.
Asiana Seat Change Policy
While some of us vividly enjoy a good scene of the sky from the corner seat, some of us like the aisle seat more. If you are picky about your seats, cheer up as Asiana Airlines has special rules dealing with the seat change.
- You can book your seats in advance while booking a ticket at Asiana Airlines. If you have not booked any seat in advance, the airline would assign you a seat during the check-in as per the availability.
- You can check out the types of seats and choose one in your class at https://flyasiana.com/C/US/EN/contents/early-seat-assignment.
- You must make the changes in your seats at least 24 hours before the departure of the flight. The airline needs that much time to accommodate your request.
- If you want to make the changes online, you can log in to the official website of the airline. At the bottom of the “My Asiana” reservation, you can notice a seat check-in menu. Click on the seat option and make any changes of your choice.
How to Change Flight Asiana Airlines?
A significant sign of a good airline is the number of ways in which it caters to its passengers. Asiana Airlines has a myriad of ways in which you can make the alterations. Whether you are a modern traveller looking to book your ticket online or a quaint process lover, you would be able to find all the options while travelling with Asiana.
Asiana flight change online
Say no to the long and tedious process by changing your tickets online. Passengers who have booked their tickets online are the ones who have the liberty to make any changes or cancellations online. Here’s what you need to do to make any modifications to your Asiana flight ticket.
- Browse through Avianca airline’s official website https://flyasiana.com/.
- You can now log in to your Asiana Airlines account by using your credentials.
- After logging in, enter the manage booking tab at the home page which will redirect you to a different page which deals with the changes.
- Enter your name and confirmation number before pressing the ‘continue’ button.
- Click on the provided link to go to the Asiana ticket change button.
- Make sure to cross-check your details before making the changes and then click on the Continue button.
- Now that the process is done, you would receive an email or SMS on your registered mail ID or contact number.
Step By Step Process Of Changing Asiana Ticket Via A Call
Time travel might not be possible but a timeless experience always is. Asiana Airlines values its wide range of passenger base, therefore, it has got a team of professionals to answer your calls. To make the changes offline, follow these steps-
- Dial your Asiana Airlines customer service number +1-844-673-0381
- An executive would assist you throughout the call to make any change in your ticket
- You can describe the sort of change you want in your ticket (change in seat, date, time, destination or meals)
- The executive would ask you to wait while they check your eligibility for the required changes. A small fee would be levied for upgrading the flight.
- If you have made the payment, the changes would be made as per your wish. You would get a new ticket on your email or contact number.
Asiana Airlines Ticket Change At The Ticket Centre
If you do not feel comfortable changing your ticket in the above-mentioned ways and need physical assistance in changing your ticket, you can opt for this method.
- Visit the nearest ticket centre of Asiana Airlines.
- Please wait patiently while an executive reaches out to you.
- You can then follow the executive and elaborate on the kind of changes you wish to make to your ticket.
- The executive would ask for your PNR number while they feed the details on their system. The fetched details would show whether you are eligible for the changes or not.
- After settling the fee and other requirements, the executive would finally make the desired changes successfully.
Asiana Flight Change Fee
As per the Asiana Airlines flight change policy, the passengers will have to pay a small fee if they were not able to make the changes within the free change span due to some reason.
- All the domestic, as well as international passengers, would have to pay a reissue fee to make the changes to their ticket. If you are holding an international ticket, the reissue fee might be a bit more.
- Asiana Airlines charges 70 USD along with the flight fare difference if the passengers are making the changes at least 7 days before the departure.
- Asiana Airlines flight change fee depends on several factors such as the date of changes made, the type of ticket (non-refundable or refundable), the class of the ticket, and the destination
- If you are making the alterations to the ticket via calling the help centre or by visiting the ticket counter, you would have to pay a small service fee of 50 USD.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Asiana Flight Change Policy
Asiana flight change policy allows you to make any relevant changes to your ticket as per your wish. You can make the changes both online as well as offline. If done offline, you can either dial the help centre or visit the ticket centre.
If you are booking the ticket with the help of an agent, you must contact them in case of any mishap situation. The airline would not allow you to make the changes online or offline.
Yes, the passengers who have a ticket of this category would have to pay a certain fee as requested by the airline. All the passengers holding an award ticket would have very limited resources to make the change. The passengers can make the change within the airline, in the class for which they previously opted for.
You can only change the seat, the baggage option or the meals on the flight.
The passengers would not even be allowed to change the destinations. In some cases, the airline does not allow to make any changes regardless of the Asiana flight change policy.
Changing your name in Asiana Airlines is a no brainer. All the passengers with a valid ticket to the airline are allowed to make any changes in their name both online as well as offline.
If you wish to do it online, you can visit the official website of the airline, go to the manage booking section, enter your Flight number and surname to find your flight and then click on the “Change Name” option. You can only be able to make the changes in the first name and the last name on the ticket.
The change flight fee in Asiana Airlines differs as per the class of the ticket, the time of change made and several other factors. Some tickets are allowed for any change for free even after the free change span while some tickets are not allowed to change even within the 24-hour window. You can check the eligibility of change at the time of booking.
Changing a meal as per your desire is possible while travelling with Asiana Airlines, you can do it both online as well as offline. Go to the official website and click on the manage booking option, you would be able to see the change meal option. You can select whatever you would like to have.
If you wish to do it offline, you can simply give a call at the help centre and ask them to do so. A small service fee may apply following the Asiana flight change policy.