No one needs to worry about the change fee if they book tickets with Air China. As the airline has made required improvements to its flight change policy in order to make passengers flying journeys more comfortable. Passengers can simply make essential changes to their planned ticket by following the provisions indicated in the Air China flight change policy. Go through the following guide to acquire a complete grasp of the airline’s flight change policy.
Air China Change Flight Policy: Key Highlights
If you are considering a vacation on Air China, you should be aware of the airline’s flight change policy. Consider the following points to comprehend the Air China change flight rules in layman’s terms:
- As per the Air China flight change policy, passengers who alter their booked ticket on the same day as their reservation do not have to pay a change fee.
- The Air China change flight policy states that a valid ticket is required for the traveler to make changes to their scheduled travel.
- Passengers need to make the Air China flight change request before initiating the check-in process. If a change request is submitted after the check-in process has been completed, the entire ticket value will be charged as Air China flight change fees.
- All modifications made after the risk-free time will incur a change fee based on the ticket type and itinerary.
- As per the Air China flight change policy, if the flight is delayed or canceled by Air China, the customer is entitled to a free change.
- Passengers traveling on international routes must pay Air China international flight change fees if they wish to modify their planned itineraries.
Air China 24 Hour Flight Change Rules
To reduce passenger annoyance, the airline has introduced a free change provision in its flight change policy. To understand more about the free change regulations, read the following:
- According to the Air China flight change policy, passengers who make changes to their tickets within 24 hours after purchase will be able to do so for free.
- Passengers with invalid tickets will not be able to change their tickets for free.
- The passengers who request a flight change with promotion tickets must pay the full ticket cost as Air China flight change fees.
- According to the Air China free flight change guidelines, if a customer fails to make changes within a risk-free time, they must pay change fees based on their fare type and cause for change.
Air China Same Day Flight Change Rules
Last-minute modifications are pricey if you submit a same-day flight request without first consulting the airline. Several provisions are included in Air China flight change rules for same-day flight modifications. To discover more about it, read the following:
- For same day flight change, the ticket must be purchased from the official platforms.
- The Air China change flight policy does not apply if the check-in procedure for the requested tickets is finished.
- Passengers who wish to modify their flight departure date must pay Air China change flight date fees based on their fare category.
- Passengers who modify their flight through offline mode on the same day of departure must pay a service fee in addition to the Air China flight change fees.
Air China Change Flight Fees
Passengers who do not modify their tickets during the risk-free time will be charged an Air China change flight fee based on the circumstances described below. Go over it for a better understanding of Air China change flight fees:
- Passengers on overseas flights must pay USD 100 to 350 as Air China international flight change fees, depending on their price category.
- As per the Air China flight change policy, if the flight is canceled by the airline, the passenger is not required to pay any change charges.
- Passengers traveling to domestic locations would have to pay between USD 50 to 200 as Air China change flight fees.
- According to the Air China flight change policy, travelers will not be charged a change fee if changes are made within the specified time frame.
How to Change the Air China Flight?
There are several options for changing the Air China flight. Whether you prefer an online or offline procedure, you can make modifications to your booked ticket in any way. Each method has its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
Air China Change Flight Online
When you choose the online method, you save time and effort. It is one of the simplest ways to make modifications to your planned ticket by paying a minimal fee.
- Browse the official website or open the Air China mobile app.
- Use your login credentials (username and password) to complete the account authentication process.
- Tap on the Manage My Trip section.
- Enter booking code and passenger name.
- Review the input and tap on the continue tab.
- Select the trip from the available drop-down.
- Make necessary changes to the scheduled ticket.
- Pay the Air China flight change fees based on the reason for the change. If you made a date change then you need to pay Air China change flight date fees.
- After you pay the change fee, the airline will send you a confirmation on your registered IDs.
Air China Change Flight Offline
If you’re a traditionalist, you can modify your planned flight by visiting airport counters or contacting the Air China change flight staff. Both approaches are straightforward; however, you will be charged service costs in addition to the change fees.
- Contact the Air China change flight team through the customer care toll-free number +1-844-673-0381 or go to the airport counter.
- Explain your issue and request the agent to make the required modifications to your planned ticket on your behalf.
- To fill the Air China change flight form the agent will ask you to share the following details:
- Booking or confirmation code
- Passenger name
- Destination city
- Departure airport code
- The agent will fill the form with mentioning all the required details.
- Ask the agent to make necessary changes.
- Pay the Air China change flight fees via your debit card, credit card, or e-wallets.
- The airline will send you a confirmation email with new tickets to the email addresses you have registered with.
- The Air China flight change policy states that the passenger needs to pay the full ticket fare as a change fee if the booking is made outside the authorized centers.
- According to the Air China flight change policy, passengers who request a change via offline mode must pay a service fee in addition to the change fee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Air China Flight Change Policy
Yes. You can change the flight date by paying a certain portion of the ticket fare as Air China change flight date fees.
To change flight dates, Air China offers a plethora of options. You can make changes through the official website, mobile app, customer service number +1-844-673-0381, airport counter, and sales offices.
Air China international flight change costs range from USD 100 to 350. However, before paying the change charge, carefully read the Air China change flight policy.
Yes. If changes are made outside the risk-free period.
No. If you made changes within 24 hours after reservation.
According to the Air China flight change policy, passengers can make free changes if they lodge a change request within 24 hours of booking.