Air Antilles cancellation policy is said to be the better alternative when it comes to cancellation, as compared to the other airlines. Not just the airline promise to charge a low cancellation fee but also give you plenty of opportunities to retain the value of the refund.
In this article, we will cover the rules and regulations you need to follow before canceling the flight. Not just that, we have also covered the airline’s cancellation penalty with each fare type, the rules for obtaining a refund on your flight ticket, and much more.
- Air Antilles Flight Cancellation Guidelines
- Air Antilles 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- How to Cancel an Air Antilles Flight Ticket?
- Air Antilles Refund Policy
- Air Antilles Cancellation Fee
- Air Antilles Flight Cancellation Policy – FAQs
Air Antilles Flight Cancellation Guidelines
As per the Air Antilles cancellation policy, the airline offers the look-in for 24 hours after you book a flight. During this period, you can cancel the flight without any additional charges. You need to make sure that the departure date must be booked at least 168 hours in advance from the booking date. Similar to this, there are other cancellation policy that you should take a note of –
- For booking cancellations requested via airantilles.com or through the airline’s reservation phone number, a cancellation, as per specified in the ticket’s fare rule, would be applied.
- For all the flights within the Caribbean, the reservation will attract a respective cancellation penalty or a certain percentage of base fare plus fuel surcharge per passenger per flight segment, whichever is lower.
- In case of any flight cancellation in relation to the flight tickets purchased with the third-party travel agency, the airline will process the cancellation and related refund up to 1 week from the date of cancellation.
- Any add-on service or travel essentials like seat requests, meals, lounge access, priority check-in, and extra legroom seats cannot be canceled, unless otherwise specified.
- For booking canceled due to Covid travel restrictions, the airline will offer a Credit Shell equivalent to the booking value. You can use the Credit Shell to purchase a new flight up to 24 months from the date of cancellation.
Air Antilles 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Air Antilles cancellation policy, for passengers who booked at least 1 flight sector where travel is from anywhere in the Caribbean and the flight is purchased directly with the Air Antilles by customer service phone number or through the airline’s reservation platform or in person at one of the airline’s ticket offices –
- Passengers who are meeting the above criteria may cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchase without paying any cancellation fee.
- This facility is not available to passengers whose departure is less than 1 week from the booking date.
- A full refund will be issued in the original method of payment.
- The 24-hour cancellation is not applicable for the charter flight booking.
How to Cancel an Air Antilles Flight Ticket?
Cancellation would be made in accordance with the fare conditions. Restrictions apply with regards to the eligible flight cancellation for the fare purchased. To cancel your flight, you have the option to cancel via airline’s booking website or through Air Antilles flight cancellation phone number.
Cancel Air Antilles flight ticket online
You can cancel your flight and request a refund under the My Booking section up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure. The steps include –
- Go to airaantilles.com and go to the login page of your booking summary.
- To log in, enter your booking confirmation number and the last name of the passenger. Any flight reservation which is eligible for cancellation will be displayed in your booking summary with the ‘Claim Refund’ button.
- Select your flight to cancel, and confirm your selection on the following page.
- Once your request is completed, you will receive an auto-confirmation email.
Cancel Air Antilles flight ticket over the phone
If you have not purchased your flight with the airline’s website, you need to call Air Antilles flight cancellation phone number. If you are holding a flight ticket which is cancelled by the Air Antilles, and you have not applied for a refund, you need to speak to the airline’s executive at the above-mentioned number.
Air Antilles Refund Policy
As per the Air Antilles cancellation policy, to apply for the refunds for the bookings purchased on airantilles.com, you need to send the request via email [email protected]. For all reservations purchased via Air Antilles reservation phone number must apply for the refund from the original point of purchase. Before applying for the refund on your booking, you need to understand the following guidelines –
- The Air Antilles refund will be made to the payment that was originally used. For instance, if you paid your flight with the credit card, the refund will be reflected in the card statement. If you purchased a flight with cash, the refund will be made via cheque.
- Any flight disruption or delay by the airlines do not incur a cancellation fee if you decide to cancel the flight. The refund would be applicable on the unused portion of the ticket.
- The refund for your flight ticket will be determined by the fare rules governing the class of service you booked. At times, all taxes are refundable provided the flight segment must be unused.
- Fare that are non-refundable are eligible for re-issue within the ticket validity period.
- A waiver for the cancellation penalty would be applicable in the event of illness or death of an immediate family member. Person considered immediate family include parents, siblings, grandparents, spouse, children, and the legal guardian.
Air Antilles Cancellation Fee
As per the Air Antilles cancellation policy, the airline offers three fare types – Cool, Flex, and Super. Only Flex and Super fares permit flight cancellation, and are refundable if you can cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
|Air Antilles Fare||Cool Fare||Flex Fare||Super Fare|
|Cancellation fee [in USD]||N/A||75||125|
|Cancellation after scheduled departure||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||175|
When it comes to canceling a flight, the airline can do it for you within a specified time frame. However, the airlines charge for canceling a flight. Here at Air Baltic, the cancellation charges are lower than other airlines.
Cancellation policies are one of the most important factors when booking a flight. As we mentioned earlier, users should make sure to go through the cancellation policy as well as the refund policy before making any final decisions.
Please does Air Antilles offer meals on their flights from Antigua/Barbados?
How much does the meal cost
Are there in flight entertainment options? how much does it cost