Air Corsica cancellation policy allows passengers to make a smooth and efficient cancellation. And, passengers can retain the booking value without losing much.
In this post, we will cover all the cancellation and refund guidelines, how you can cancel the reservation, the airline’s penalty, and much more.
Air Corsica Ticket Cancellation Rules
As per the Air Corsica cancellation policy, if the ticket is non-refundable, only the unutilized airport-based taxes and surcharges are refundable. To add that, there are other cancellation policies that you should know before making a request –
- Only the refundable fare is eligible to re-book their flight due to delayed or canceled reasons.
- In order to cancel the flight due to bereavement or medical reasons, medical proof needs to be submitted in order to claim the unused portion of the ticket.
- If the fare is refundable, the booking value, including tax(es), will be fully refunded after deducting the cancellation fees, as per the fare rules.
- Only refundable fares permit a claim on the booking value after the departure.
- Both Air Corsica cancellation penalty and the no-show will be applied after the departure, as per the fare rule.
- Any ticket is issued with multiple fare rules, the most restrictive cancellation fee, and the refund policy would be applicable.
- If the ticket is exchanged multiple times, and now submitted for cancellation, the related fee would be compounded among all the exchanged fares.
Air Corsica 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Air Corsica cancellation policy, you are not liable to pay any cancellation or change penalty if requested the flight cancellation within 24 hours of purchase. Add to that, the full refund would only be applied to the ticket if the scheduled departure date is at least one week away at the time of cancellation. You need to fulfill the other conditions for 24 hours cancellation, such as –
- The flight should not be booked with future travel credit or Air Corsica reward miles.
- You did not make a flight purchase with eGift certificates.
- The booking should not contain more than 9 passengers.
Please note: you can also request an Air Corsica flight change within 24 hours of booking.
How to Cancel the Air Corsica Flight?
You have the option to cancel your Air Corsica flight online via the airline’s website as well as over the phone.
Online Flight Ticket Cancellation
You can simply log on to the airline’s website and cancel your booking by following the on-screen instructions. The steps to follow are –
- Visit aircorsica.com and select ‘Manage Booking’ under the Menu section on the home page.
- Enter the six-digit booking number and the main traveler’s last name.
- Select the flight you need to cancel. On the next page, you will get the refund amount after adjusting the Air Corsica cancellation fee applied to your booking.
- Cancel the flight to complete the process. Once the cancellation is done, a confirmation email has been sent to you. The refund amount would be credited back to the original method of payment in 10-15 business days.
Cancel Flight Ticket over the Phone
You can call the airlines office at to cancel your reservation. The airline offers you the assistance you need related to the cancellation as well as a refund. You will be asked to pay the service charges as well as the cancellation fee associated with your booking.
Air Corsica Refund Policy
As per the Air Corsica cancellation policy, the refund would be provided either to the person who paid for the ticket or the passenger named in the ticket. You need to submit a valid proof of purchase for validation. The other refund guidelines include –
- If your ticket is purchased by the other person and the said booked holds a restricted fare, the airline will issue a refund to the person who purchased the flight booking for you.
- If the Ticket is lost, the airlines will only issue a refund after they have received the said travel coupon or receipt.
- In the event of cancellation or any significant delay, you will receive a refund of the unused portion of the ticket in 7 business days.
- The airlines have the right to refuse a refund if the ticket after its period of validity has expired.
- If the airline offers a refund in a currency other than the one used to purchase the flight, it can be done at the current exchange rate. Hence, the airline is not liable for any mismatch in the booking value credited after the refund.
- The refund is subject to the fare rule or conditions after you complete the flight check-in and the boarding pass is issued.
Air Corsica Cancellation Fee
As per the Air Corsica cancellation fee, no penalty would be charged if you’re making a cancellation and that is attributed directly to the airlines. If you’re making a voluntary cancellation, the fee may vary based on the fare type you purchased, such as –
|Cancellation fee (in USD)
|No-show fee (in USD)
Air Corsica has mentioned all the possible penalties in their policy. So, you won’t find any hidden charges while canceling the reservation. All the charges and penalties are covered by them. If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking Air Corsica automatically offers a refund for your reservations. If you have canceled the reservation then it will be a smooth experience without any hurdles or deviation from your end.
Many people will find the Air Corsica cancellation policy quite reasonable. But if you are still confused, you can call the reservation office at and ask for clarification. They will be more than happy to give you the information that you need. In the end, it is always good to know what exactly your rights are as a passenger and whether those rights are protected.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Does Air Corsica have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes, you have the option to cancel the reservation and claim a full refund. At the time of requesting the cancellation, make sure that the departure date must be 1 week ahead. Then only, you are eligible for a full refund.
How to cancel an Air Corsica flight within 24 hours?
You can simply request cancellation via aircorsica.com or call the Air Corsica ticket cancellation phone number.
Can I cancel my flight and get a refund in Air Corsica?
Yes, as long as you have booked either a Flex fare or a Bizz fare. They allow you to retain the booking value minus the airline’s penalty.
How to cancel an Air Corsica flight due to illness?
In order to cancel the flight due to bereavement or medical reasons, medical proof needs to be submitted in order to claim the unused portion of the ticket. You can submit the documents either by calling the airlines at or send it by post to the following address –
Napoleon Bonaparte Airport
Customer Relations Department
BP 505 – 20186 Ajaccio Cedex 2