Air Dolomiti cancellation policy offers the most flexible and affordable cancellation on your booking, provided you must cancel within the stipulated time.
This is the guide you need that helps you make the most of flight booking as we delve deeper into the cancellation guidelines, the refund policy, cancellation fees, and much more.
Air Dolomiti Flight Cancellation Rules
As per Air Dolomiti cancellation policy, the cancellation penalty would be applicable on all fare types, regardless of the route and cabin class booked. In addition, you need to know the following considerations before making the flight cancellation –
- Flight cancellations are only applicable on the flight operated by Air Dolomiti.
- The cancellation request must be completed before the actual departure. If not, the booking value associated with the reservation would be forfeited and is not refundable under any circumstances.
- On all routes, a 200 USD per person cancellation fee may apply. However, the cancellation fee may vary with the conditions applicable to the fare families.
- In cases where the flight is canceled or delayed for more than 3 hours, the airline offers compensation alongside the refund on the unused booking value.
- Economy Light Fare does not allow a cancellation, hence no refund can be claimed except the 24-hour grace period.
- With Economy Classic Fare, passengers can request an Air Dolomiti flight change request. But, no cancellation will apply.
- Economy Flex Fare allows cancellation and is subject to airline penalty.
- Business Saver Fare allows flight changes for a fee. The cancellation request will be restricted.
- Business Flex Fare allows you to cancel your reservation. Hence no cancellation fee will apply.
Air Dolomiti 24-Hour Cancellation
As per the Air Dolomiti cancellation policy, you have the option to void or alter the flight booking within 24 hours of making a flight. To claim a full refund –
- The booking must have no more than 9 passengers
- The scheduled departure must be at least 1 week away at the time of canceling the flight.
- The flight booking should be reserved with travel credit vouchers, reward miles, or eGift certificates.
How to Cancel Air Dolomiti Flight Ticket?
Air Dolomiti has the option to cancel the flight online or through the phone.
Online Flight Ticket Cancellation
You need to visit the airline’s website and complete the cancellation by paying the upfront cancellation fee. The steps include –
- Visit Air Dolomiti and navigate to the Manage Booking section on the homepage.
- Enter the booking credentials in the required section.
- After you retrieve the booking, select the flight segments that you would like to cancel.
- The calculated refund amount minus the cancellation fee would be displayed on the screen.
- Simply confirm your selection. To verify, you will receive an email confirmation immediately after canceling the flight.
Cancel Flight Ticket over the Phone
You can simply seek the assistance of the Air Dolomiti flight executive by calling at. Any additional service charge alongside the cancellation fee will apply.
Air Dolomiti Cancelled Flight Policy
As per the Air Dolomiti cancellation policy, a flight cancellation or delay is considered if passengers arrive at the final destination or stopover by 3 hours or more than the original arrival schedule. In such case, the passengers are entitled to a refund as compensation, cited below –
- For a travel distance is less than 1500 km from point A to point B, the flight cancellation compensation would be 125 USD
- For travel distances between 1500 and 3500 Km, the compensation would be 200 USD.
- For travel distances above 3500 Km, the compensation would be 300 USD.
The compensation would be reduced to 50 percent if the passenger opted for an alternative flight.
Air Dolomiti Refund Policy
As per Air Dolomiti cancellation policy, if the travel plan changes and you no longer continue to travel, you need to cancel the flight prior to the scheduled departure to claim the refund on your flight booking. The other pointers you should know before claiming a refund on your booking –
- If your travel was booked 7 days or more before the scheduled travel date, you can get a full refund on your booking if you decide to cancel your reservation within 24 hours from the date of booking.
- Within 24 hours, if any booking has been altered and now needs to be cancelled within the 24 hours period, no full refund would be provided and is subject to per person Air Dolomiti cancellation fee.
- Economy Light, Economy Classic, and Business Saver fare needs to be cancelled prior to the scheduled departure. A per-passenger cancellation fee will apply. Any remaining balance would be converted into a future travel credit and can be used to purchase a new flight within 1 year from the date of booking.
- Economy Light, Economy Classic, and Business Saver is not cancelled prior to the scheduled departure, all booking value associated with it will be forfeited.
- Economy Flex and Business Flex fares are refundable fares and are available on selected routes only.
- For Economy Flex and Business Flex fares, if you wish to cancel the remaining portion of the trip, the refund amount will be equal to the one-way fare and is calculated on a pro-rated basis.
Air Dolomiti Cancellation Fees
As per the Air Dolomiti cancellation policy, the cancellation fee would be charged per passenger and is to be applied to all fare types. No cancellation would apply or make a cancellation within 24 hours of purchase. The overview is listed below –
|Fares||Economy Light||Economy Classic||Economy Flex||Business Saver||Business Flex|
|Cancellation Fees||Not applicable||Not applicable||200 USD||Not applicable||Free|
The additional flexibility provided by Air Dolomiti cancellation policy has made it one of the most sought-after fare options. This airline is fast becoming a favorite among budget travelers and weekend getaways.
With its commitment to meeting passengers’ differing needs, it is no wonder that so many availed this opportunity to save money while booking their flights.
The best way to get to know the guidelines is to look at the exact terms, but it’s important now more than ever to be aware of these restrictions and what they mean. That said, we hope this guide has been helpful in familiarising you with Air Dolomiti’s policies.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
The airline always strives to operate the flight on time. At times, due to passenger’s safety or certain situations that are no under the airline’s control, the airline may cancel the flight. In those cases, you are entitled for the refund as well as cancelled flight compensation.
Economy Flex and Business Flex fares are refundable fares and are available on selected routes only. Call Air Dolomiti flight cancellation phone number for all cancellation and refund related concerns.
If a flight cancellation or delay occurs, where passengers arrive at the final destination or stopover by 3 hours or more than the original arrival schedule. In such cases, the passengers are entitled to a refund as compensation.
Yes provided reservation must be purchased online via the airline’s website. In addition, the scheduled departure date must be at least 7 days away when any passenger is cancelling the flight.
All you need to do is talk to the flight representative by calling Air Dolomiti cancel flight phone number.