Air Inuit cancellation policy offers flexible cancellation and also cancels fewer flights than most other airlines. This is largely due to the strict adherence to the policy rules and regulations. Once you are aware of the cancellation rules, it is much easier to manage your flights.
To help you with that, we have covered the Air Inuit cancellation guidelines, the cancellation penalties, the refund request, and much more.
- Air Inuit Flight Cancellation Guidelines
- Air Inuit 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- How to Cancel the Air Inuit Flight?
- Air Inuit Refund Policy
- Air Inuit Cancel Flight Compensation
- Air Inuit Cancellation Fee
- Air Inuit Ticket Cancellation Policy – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Air Inuit Flight Cancellation Guidelines
As per the Air Inuit cancelation policy, the flight cancellation is applicable on all the fare rules and the class of service, such as –
Flex Fare –
- Passengers can make free cancellation anytime before the scheduled departure.
- After the scheduled departure, a 50 USD cancellation fee would be charged per passenger per direction.
Infant and Children Fare –
- Infants under two years of age impose a flight cancellation fee of 10% of the adult fare ticket value.
- In case of Children Fare, the cancellation fee of 50% of the Flex Fare would be charged.
Senior Citizen Fare –
- Senior citizens aged 60 years of age are entitled to 50% of the Flex Fare as cancellation fee.
Semi Flex Fare –
- Waitlist booking is not permitted as the fare requires advanced cancellation prior to the scheduled departure.
- Cancellation and refunds are permitted at a cost of 100 USD per passenger per direction.
- The airline does not allow flight cancellation after the scheduled departure.
- The airline allows full refund within 24 hours of purchase.
Air Inuit 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Air Inuit cancellation policy, the applicable 24-hour cancellation as follows –
- The origin or destination flight segment must include travel from the United States.
- The flight must be purchased directly from Air Inuit online reservation portal.
- The reservation must include no more than 9 passengers.
- The flight must not be booked with reward miles, eGift travel certificates, and future travel credit.
If the reservation meets the above criteria, you can cancel the flight and claim a full refund within 24 hours of booking without incurring any airline’s cancellation penalty. The refund would be issued at least 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date in the original method of payment.
How to Cancel the Air Inuit Flight?
If there is a change in your travel plan and you wish to cancel your booking, you can do it online through the airline’s portal or through customer service.
Cancel Air Inuit Flight Ticket Online
You can cancel the flight ticket online provided that the reservation must be purchased through airinuit.com. The steps include –
- Go to airinuit.com and enter the Booking Reference number and the last name of the passenger.
- Once the booking PNR is retrieved, select the flight segment , choose the Cancel Flight option and proceed.
- The refund amount would be displayed on the screen. Select your preferred option to cancel the flight and follow the on-screen instruction.
- Review your flight itinerary and confirm your selection to proceed.
- Passengers will receive the refund either in the form of cash or travel credit, depending upon the fare rule associated with the reservation.
Cancel Air Inuit Flight Ticket over the Phone
Any reservation that does not allow the online cancellation or you need to reschedule the cancelled flight or seeking assistance on your flight booking, reach out to the airline’s executive to cancel flight.
Air Inuit Refund Policy
As per the Air Inuit cancellation policy, in the event that passengers need to claim a refund, they need to send an email to the airline indicating the name of the passenger, the flight number, the ticket number, or by filling out the refund request form. Add to that –
- If your reservation qualifies for a refund, you can go to the Manage tab section, cancel the flight and claim a refund.
- Refunds can only be applied by the person who paid for the flight reservation.
- In case of 24 hour flight cancellation, the refund would be credited back to the original form of payment in 7-10 business days.
- Any cancellation requested outside the 24 hour fight cancellation, the airline will process the refund in 15-20 business days.
- Depending upon the fare rule, the refund conditions might differ. Certain fares are fully refundable while others may levy an Air Inuit cancellation fee.
Air Inuit Cancel Flight Compensation
As per the Air Inuit cancellation policy, some flight cancellation and delays are within the airline control, which help passengers claim a refund, standard of care, and flight cancellation compensation. In addition, the airline will offer you the following –
- Alternate travel arrangement on the Air Inuit’s next available flight at no additional cost.
- Refund on the unused flight segment.
- Access to means of communication.
In case you have waited for two hours after the scheduled departure time, the airline will offer you the following –
- Food and drink in reasonable quantities in relation to the passengers waiting time.
- Hotel accommodation that must be within the reasonable distance from the airport.
- Free airport transfer.
In addition, you would be eligible for the Air Inuit flight cancellation compensation based on the length of the delay at your arrival point –
|Delay Time||Compensation (in USD)|
Air Inuit Cancellation Fee
As per the Air Inuit cancellation policy, the airline offers two fare types – Semi-Flex fare and Flex fare. These fares incur the cancellation penalty outside 24 hours of departure.
|Semi-Flex Fare||Flex Fare|
|Cancellation within 24 hours||Free||Free|
|Cancellation outside 24 hours (in USD)||75||100|
|Cancellation after departure (in USD)||Not Permitted||150|
In the end, the Air Inuit cancellation policy is solid. Whether you book a direct flight or an indirect one via a connecting flight, the rules will apply equally to all cases and they are simple enough to understand that you do not need to be a travel expert to make use of them.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
You can cancel the flight and claim a full refund within 24 hours of booking without incurring any airline’s cancellation penalty. The refund would be issued at least 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date in the original method of payment.
Semi-Flex fare charges 75 USD to cancel the flight, and claims the rest of the airfare balance as the refund. On the other hand, the Flex fare charges 100 USD as a cancellation fee. The airline charges the cancellation fee outside 24 hours of booking.
Any reservation that does not allow the online cancellation or you need to reschedule the cancelled flight or seeking the assistance on your flight booking, reach out to the airline’s executive.
If your reservation qualifies for a refund, you can go to the Manage tab section, cancel the flight and claim a refund. The refunds for the flight cancellation can only be applied by the person who paid for the flight reservation.