Air Moldova cancellation policy allows you to cancel your flight smoothly and without paying any heavy charges in penalties.
In this post, we will cover all the rules and guidelines according to the flight rules. Not just that, we also covered the refund guidelines, and the airline’s cancellation fee brooding to each fare type. Make sure to read all of them carefully so you won’t have to take face hassles while canceling the flight.
Air Moldova Ticket Cancellation Rules
As per the Air Moldova cancellation policy, the cancellation rules vary with each fare type, depending upon the fare condition associated with your purchase flight, such as –
Air Moldova Starter Fare –
- Non-refundable fare except in certain circumstances where the airline cancels the flight.
- If failure to meet check-in deadlines, or failure to board within the required times, the fare is non-refundable.
Air Moldova Starter Flex Fare –
- The airline issued a voucher for the booking value if the passenger cancel the flight.
- The airline’s credit voucher would not be available if you changed your flight to a Starter fare after making the original booking.
Air Moldova Starter Plus Fare –
- Non-refundable fare, except you’re entitled to a remedy due to involuntary cancellation and flight delays.
- The airline allows cancellation before the scheduled departure and can be claimed for a travel credit voucher.
Air Moldova Starter Max –
- Cancellations made before the flight departure will be refunded in the form of travel credit or cash refund, as per the passenger’s preference.
- If your reservation is converted to a Starter fare with a Max bundle after making your initial booking, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- reservations that are booked directly with the airlines are entitled to receive a cash refund and are subject to the Air Moldova cancellation fee.
Air Moldova Business Class –
- This is a non-refundable fare. If you made a purchase within 24 hours of booking the flight, you are eligible for a full refund.
Air Moldova Business Max –
- You can cancel the flight anytime before departure for a fee.
- If your fare becomes non-refundable if you change your fare class from Business Max to Business Class.
Air Moldova 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Air Moldova cancellation policy, the airlines allow you to cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchase without any cancellation fee. The departure date must be booked at least 7 days or more in order to get eligible for a full refund.
How to Cancel Air Moldova Flight Ticket?
To cancel the Air Moldova flight, you can visit the airline’s reservation platform or simply call them directly, and involves a cancellation fee.
Method 1: Cancel Air Moldova Flight Ticket Online
If you hold an Air Moldova’s Starter fare, Flex fare, and Business Max fare, you need to visit the Manage Booking section, and complete the refund request. The steps are –
- Visit airmoldova.com, and navigate to the Manage Booking section.
- Enter the booking details such as Reservations PNR and the last name of the passenger to retrieve your flight booking.
- Once you have located your flight booking, on the Travel Details page, choose the option to cancel the flight.
- From there you will be taken through step-by-step instructions for canceling the flights.
- Select the flights that you like to cancel.
- The cancelation fee would be applied towards the actual refund amount and is reflected in the final claimed amount before you complete the request.
- Once you select the cancellation, you would be taken through a cancellation process.
- Before canceling your flight, check the final details and confirm that you would like to cancel.
- You will be issued a refund or the travel credit depending upon the fare type and reason for cancellation.
Method 2: Cancel Air Moldova Flight Ticket via Phone
Similarly, you can also cancel your ticket over the phone, which does not support the online cancellation or you need to seek assistance in order to change or cancel the flight. For more information, give a call to the executive of Air Moldova.
Air Moldova Refund Policy
As per the Air Moldova cancellation fee, the airline will issue a refund in accordance with the applicable fare rules of your flight ticket, such as –
- The refund would be provided to the person who was named in the booking or to the person who paid for your ticket. To claim a refund, you need to submit proof of payment for validation.
- If your reservation is canceled by the airlines, or the airlines fail to stop at your destination or you happen to miss the connecting flight, you can claim a full refund of the part which is unused.
- Some flight bookings are sold at discounted fares, and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Promo-fares are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- You are not entitled to claim a refund after the expiry of the validity of the ticket.
Air Moldova Cancellation Fee
As per the Air Moldova cancellation policy, the airline’s cancellation penalty varies with the fare type as it depends upon the fare rule associated with each booking fare, such as –
|Starter fare||Starter Flex fare||Starter Plus fare||Starter Max fare||Business Class fare||Business Max fare|
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)||Not applicable||75||Not applicable||75||Not applicable||100|
|Refundable||Non-refundable||issues credit||Non-refundable||cash refund||Non-refundable||cash refund|
|No-show cancellation (in USD)||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||150||Not applicable||200|
So, with this information, you will be able to get the best out of Air Moldova cancellation policy has to offer. Stay further and check out some tips that you should consider if you’re concerned about your upcoming flight.
We would like to end it by telling you that Air Moldova is a low-cost airline. For canceling the flight, you have some options: either wait until the next day for re-booking (the airline people will offer you this option) or you can book a new ticket in the same cabin and at a lower price. The airline will not cancel the ticket for free, but your flexibility still makes Air Moldova one of the best airlines for canceling.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
The cancellation will be applicable for the refundable fare such as Starter Flex, Starter Max, and Business max fare. The airline charges 75 USD per passenger per booking for Starter Flex and Starter Max fare to cancel the flight. For Business Flex, the airline charges 100 USD to cancel before scheduled departure, and 200 USD to cancel after the scheduled departure.
If you hold an Air Moldova’s Starter fare, Flex fare, and Business Max fare, you need to visit the Manage Booking section and complete the refund request. In order to change or cancel the flight, over the phone call Air Moldova ticket cancellation phone number.
If your reservation is canceled by the airlines, or the airlines fail to stop at your destination or you happen to miss the connecting flight, you can claim a full refund of the part which is unused.
As per the Air Moldova 24 hour cancellation policy, The airlines allow you to cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchase. The departure date must be booked at least 7 days or more in order to get eligible for a full refund.