Air North cancellation policy is quite transparent and easy to understand. Consequently, you can expect to enjoy the trip without any hassle.
In this post, we will understand how you can make the most of your Air North reservation through its cancellation policy, the refund guidelines, how much penalty the airline charges to cancel the reservation, and much more.
- Air North Ticket Cancellation Guidelines
- Air North 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- How to Cancel an Air North Flight Ticket?
- Air North Refund Policy
- Air North Cancellation Fee
- Air North Cancel Flight Policy – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Air North Ticket Cancellation Guidelines
As per the Air North cancellation policy, you have the option to cancel the reservation within 24 hours of a booking and claim a full refund. In addition –
- The reservation becomes non-refundable after the 24 hours of purchase. Depending upon the fare rules, passengers will either get a refund in cash or travel credit.
- Certain fares are non-cancellable within 7 days from the date of departure.
- All reservations that are purchased online can be cancelled through the ‘Manage Booking’ section.
- GoYukon fares do not allow flight cancellation within 24 hours of departure. If a passenger fails to board the flight, it will lead to the forfeit of the full value of the ticket.
- The Optimum fare is a non-restricted fare and offers flight cancellation up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
- The Optimum fare allows the flight cancellation after the scheduled departure, and is subject to the Air North cancellation fee. The refund balance will be held as balance, and remains valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Air North 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Air North cancellation policy, a full refund will be issued if a customer cancels an entire booking itinerary within 24 hours of flight purchase and the scheduled time of departure of the initial flight segment was at least one week (168 hours) away at the time of booking. In addition –
- The 24-hour cancellation service does not apply when the air transportation was purchased as a part of a package that included airfare and all other travel essentials.
- Passengers can cancel their reservations online through their “My Booking” account or by calling the Air North reservation phone number.
- The first flight segment must be operated and marketed by Air North.
- The flight cancelled outside 24 hours will incur an airline’s cancellation penalty.
How to Cancel an Air North Flight Ticket?
Cancel Air North Flight Ticket Online
When you have booked your flight through airnorth.com, you can view your itinerary through the Manage Booking section or in the Air North mobile app and cancel your flight. To cancel –
- Visit the airnorth.com/cancel or launch the Air North mobile app, and select the ‘Manage Booking’ section. Or, if you have booked the flight using the reward miles account. You can log into your account to request flight cancellation.
- Enter the flight confirmation number and the name of the passenger.
- You will see the refund value or the credit balance attached to your flight reservation. If you have an Optimum fare, and make a flight cancellation up to 3 hours after departure. You can receive the refund in the original method of payment.
- You can click the ‘Cancel Flight’ tab to void the flight booking.
- The airline will process the refund in 30 days.
Cancel Air North Flight Ticket through Phone
In case, your reservation is cancelled or want to use the travel credit or needs to claim a refund on the unused airport taxes and fees, call at the officials of Air North.
Air North Refund Policy
As per the Air North cancellation policy, the airline offers the refund on the flight segment that is unused or unflown. The other guidelines include –
- Restricted fares such as GoYukon fare are nonrefundable except the airline fails to operate the flight at the agreed schedule or fails to stop at the agreed destination or stopover and all other involuntary reasons.
- In the event where the passenger is denied boarding due to conditions that are attributed directly to the airlines , you will be reimbursed the portion of the fare that was not used.
- If no part of the flight ticket was used, a refund or credit will be offered equal to the amount of the fare paid, less any applicable change costs.
- When only part of the flight ticket was used, a refund or credit will be issued in the amount of the difference between the total airfare paid and the fare relevant to the service used.
- A full refund will be offered, regardless of the fare type, if flight is cancelled within 1 day of purchase.
- The airline will issue a qualified refund in the original payment method.
- Refunds for flight booking purchased with a debit or credit card must be processed and credited to the same cardholder’s account within 30 days of the refund request received by the airlines.
Air North Cancellation Fee
As per the Air North cancellation policy, the airline offers two fare classes, though the cancellation fee varies with the route availability and fare rules.
The airline allows free cancellation to the passengers (infants) who are 7 days old, and offers cancellation any time before the scheduled departure.
Below-mentioned is the overview of the Air North cancellation fee to all the passengers who are 2 years old or above –
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)
|Non-refundable after purchase
|No Show Cancellation (in USD)
To conclude, the first thing that you would need to do when facing a flight cancellation is to contact the airline. The airlines usually offer over the phone assistance 24×7. They can also give you information based on your personal cancellation and financial situation in a matter of minutes.
Also, keep in mind that you do not have to pay for any additional charges and all accommodation costs will be covered by the airline. However, it is very important that you treat all Air North flights cancellation requests with respect as the passengers complain about inconsiderate customers most of the time. In any case, all the Air North flights cancellations queries can be easily dealt with if dealt in a proper way and at the right time.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
How much does it cost to cancel the Air North flight?
The airline offers two fare types. The GoYukon fare is a non-refundable fare and charges 90 USD as cancellation fee. On the other hand, the Optimum fare is a refundable fare and charges 55 USD to cancel the flight.
Does Air North have a 24 hour cancellation policy?
Yes, the airline offers a full refund provided the reservation must be voided within 24 hours of booking.
Can I cancel the Air North booking online?
Yes, if you have booked your flight through airnorth.com. You can also view your itinerary through the Manage Booking section or in mobile app and cancel your flight.
Does the airlines will offer me a refund if I have a GoYukon fare?
GoYukon is a restricted fare, and is eligible for flight cancellation under the following circumstances:
Request flight cancellation within 24 hours of purchase.
Any involuntary cancellation by the airlines.