Air Panama cancellation policy offers the most flexible cancellation rules, and lets you cancel the flight without much fuss.
This post is all about the rules and regulations that you should know before cancelling the flight, the airline’s refund guidelines, the cancellation penalty, and much more.
Air Panama Flight Cancellation Rules
As per the Air Panama cancellation policy, to claim a refund you must cancel the flight up to 6 hours before the scheduled departure for international flights and 3 hours for domestic flights. Besides, that you should take a note of following consideration before booking or even cancelling the Air Panama flight –
- The Air Panama cancellation fee associated with the flight booking may vary with the fare rules associated with it.
- Any flight booked directly with Air Panama and it got cancelled on the day of departure or delayed due to any disruption, you are eligible to cancel the booking or convert the booking into travel credit.
- In case you booked the flight on the airline’s website and to cancel the reservation, please fill out the refund form.
- After departure, the ticket is non-refundable, and the airline can only request the Air Panama flight change.
- As long as it is not a ticket, The fare will have a validity on the basis of the fare rules, starting from the original flight date. If you book a flight with a promotion, a discount, or an overseas route, your ticket will be valid for 30 days from the original flight date.
- Fares “A”, “D”, “S”, “E” and “W” are promotional fares and remain valid for cancellation up to 30 days from the original departure.
- Rates “B” and “H” are reimbursable and remain valid for 180 days or 6 months from the departure date. The fare is non-refundable and can be cancelled in the form of travel credit.
- The other fares class remains valid for 330 days for cancellation after the original date of purchase.
Air Panama 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Air Panama cancellation policy, if you do not wish to travel you can cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchase to get eligible for a full refund, and –
- The travel date must be reserved at least 7 days prior to the scheduled departure.
- Reservation must be booked on airpanama.com.
- To claim a full refund, reservation must be cancelled within 24 hours.
- The flight cancellation request can also be requested by calling the airline’s customer service phone number.
- The service is applicable to the direct flight , connecting flights, and charter flights.
- Flight bookings eligible for this service will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The 24 hour cancellation will be applicable for travel within Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay, Bolivia, Mexico, Paraguay, United States and Canada.
How to Cancel Air Panama Reservation?
Regardless of the fare rules, all bookings can be cancelled before a scheduled departure to claim a refund. However, some flight bookings that are non-refundable may attract the Air Panama cancellation fees. To cancel the flight you can do so via three methods –
Cancel Air Panama Flight Online
Navigate to the Manage Booking section and retrieve your flight reservation to request booking cancellation. Please note you will only be able to cancel your flight if you‘ve not checked online. The steps include –
- Visit www.airpanama.com retrieve the booking under the Manage Booking section.
- Select the flight that you need to cancel.
- Confirm your selection to cancel the booking. The airline will process the refund to your original method of payment in 12-15 business days.
Cancel flight through phone – Reservations purchased outside the airline’s website can be cancelled or changed through Air Panama flight cancellation phone number at +1-844-673-0381.
Cancel flight through travel agent – If your original flight booking was purchased through a third-party travel agency, you must contact the original point of purchase to cancel your Air Panama flight booking.
Air Panama Refund Policy
As per the Air Panama cancellation policy, the refunds will only be accepted on Air Panama that are active and non-refundable. If cancelling the flight after the departure, only airport taxes, and boarding fees will be refunded. The other rules include –
- Unused airport taxes are valid for refund, regardless of the fare rule, ticket validity and the class of service.
- Refunds for the unused flight segment can be requested once the trip has been completed.
- For refundable fare without a cancellation penalty, no administrative fees will apply.
- The refund request must be completed before the departure of the first flight segment and having cancelled the reservation.
- If the flight has not been cancelled before requesting the refund, it will be calculated as per the fare rules.
- The reservation purchased with credit/debit card will process the refund in the principal card account within 12-15 business days.
- Flight reservations purchased within 24 hours of booking will be issued a refund within 7 days from the date of purchase.
Air Panama Cancellation Fee
As per the Air Panama cancellation policy, the airlines cancellation fee is non-refundable and varies with the original point of departure, such as –
|Location||Departure Point||Cancellation Fee (in USD)|
|Chile||Flights within Chile||40|
|Between Chile and South America||60|
|Between Chile and the rest of the World||80|
|Brazil||Flights within Brazil|
|Between Brazil and South America||75|
|Between Brazil and the rest of the World||100|
|Argentina||Between Argentina and South America||33|
|Between Argentina and the rest of the World||55|
|Peru||Flights within Peru||16|
|Between Peru and South America|
|Between Peru and the rest of the World||50|
|Ecuador||Flights within Ecuador||16|
|Between Ecuador and South America||30|
|Between Ecuador and the rest of the world||60|
Cancellation policies are one of the most important factors when booking a flight. As we mentioned earlier, users should make sure to go through the cancellation policy as well as the refund policy before making any final decisions. Taking all the above mentioned policy points into consideration, it is safe to say that you can easily cancel/change your Air Panama bookings without incurring any penalties.