AirBaltic cancellation policy offers the most sorted cancellation procedure as there are minimum hassles with the airlines when it comes to changes and cancellations.
In this post, we will cover how you can make the most of flight cancellations with AirBaltic. Not just that, we will take a comprehensive view of the airline’s cancellation rules, the refund policy, and much more.
AirBaltic Ticket Cancellation Rules
As per the AirBaltic cancellation policy, the rules would apply to all ticket types and classes of service selected. We have covered the cancellation guidelines for each fare type –
AirBaltic Green Fare –
- Cancellation must be made before the scheduled departure. Only airport taxes and related surcharges are eligible for a refund.
- Also, the cancellation must be made within the validity period.
- If the Flight Cancellation option has been added to the booking, the passenger can avail of a refund on the unused portion minus the airline penalty.
AirBaltic Green Plus Fare –
- You need to apply for a refund before the scheduled departure.
- It is a restricted fare. Hence, the refund would only be applied to the unused airport taxes.
- After adding the Flight Cancellation option, passengers can avail of a refund on the unused portion of the ticket minus the cancellation fee.
AirBaltic Green Classic Fare –
- If a flight reservation is canceled before the scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 100 USD per passenger per direction applies.
- A cancellation fee of 75 USD per passenger per direction will apply if passengers wish to receive the refund in the form of future travel credit or eGift card.
- A refund is not valid in case of a no-show.
AirBaltic Business Fare –
- Passengers can cancel the flight anytime, before or after the scheduled departure.
- AirBaltic cancellation fee of 125 USD per person per direction will apply.
AirBaltic Flight Cancellation Option
As per the AirBaltic cancellation policy, a non-refundable fee of 50 USD per passenger per direction will apply where the passenger has the option to purchase an option to receive a full refund on their booking in the form of an AirBaltic credit voucher.
When you contact the airline’s customer service phone number, you can use the travel credit voucher to book your next flight on airBaltic.com. You can also use the travel voucher to purchase the other travel essentials and ancillary services. The voucher remains valid for one year from the date you cancel your flight booking.
The terms and conditions include –
- The flight cancellation option can only be purchased with Green and Green Plus fare.
- In order to receive the full refund, the flight must be canceled at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- If you purchased a round-trip ticket, and the cancellation option is purchased for a one-way trip only, then a refund will be provided for a one-way ticket.
AirBaltic 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the AirBaltic cancellation policy, you can cancel the flight and claim a full refund without paying any airline’s penalty. For that –
- The flight ticket must be canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
- The scheduled departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of cancellation.
How to Cancel an AirBaltic Flight Ticket?
You can cancel the flight with AirBaltic online through the airline’s booking portal as well as by contacting them through a customer service phone number.
Cancel Flight Ticket Online
On the airline’s homepage, the My Booking section allows you to cancel the flight. You need to retrieve the booking and select the flight that you need to cancel. Follow these steps to know more –
- Visit airbaltic.com and tap the My booking section.
- Enter the booking confirmation details in the required field to access your booking.
- Select the booking that needs to be canceled.
- Once you agree with the refund amount, confirm your selection.
- The confirmation email would be sent to your registered email address.
Flight Cancellation via Call
In case, you’re not internet-savvy, you can also seek the airline’s assistance via the AirBaltic ticket cancellation phone number at +1-844-673-0381. A cancellation fee and additional service charges may apply as prescribed under the AirBaltic cancellation policy.
AirBaltic Refund Policy
As per the AirBaltic cancellation policy, no refund would be applicable if the request is applied after the expiry of the validity date. Just like that, in order to claim or request a refund, you need to keep the following points in mind –
- No refund would be provided if you have not requested the cancellation before the scheduled flight.
- Due to currency fluctuation or conversions, the refund amount received may vary from the amount that was paid to book the flights.
- The refund is only applicable to the unused portion of the ticket.
AirBaltic Cancellation Fee
As per the AirBaltic cancellation policy, the cancellation fee will only apply to the Green Classic fare and Business fare. The Green and Green Plus fares are not eligible for cancellation, as they are covered under the airline’s flight cancellation options as mentioned in the above section.
|Fee (applies per passenger per direction)||Green||Green Plus||Green Classic||Business|
|Flight Cancellation Option||50||50||not applicable||not applicable|
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)||not applicable||not applicable||100||125|
We can conclude that AirBaltic cancellation policy is great as the charges are low when you cancel flights last minute. Most of the other airlines would charge you much more if you cancel your booked flight last minute and therefore, we find AirBaltic’s cancellation policy to be highly flexible with a minimum amount of hassles when it comes to cancellation procedures.