Cancellation charges on airline tickets vary depending upon the class of travel, points of origin and destination, and so on. So always read the fine print before buying your ticket. In case you didn’t check out the small print, then it is advised that you either shop around or avoid making a purchase from those sites. With all the exceptions, the AirExplore cancellation policy offers the most flexible guidelines when it comes to cancellation.
In this post, we will cover all the cancellation guidelines, the refund policy, the airline penalty, and much more before your order to book an AirExplore reservation or even if you decide to cancel your existing AirExplore reservation.
- AirExplore Flight Cancellation Guidelines
- AirExplore 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
- How to Cancel the AirExplore Flight Ticket?
- AirExplore Refund Policy
- AirExplore Cancellation Fee
- (FAQs) – AirExplore Flight Cancellation Policy
AirExplore Flight Cancellation Guidelines
As per the AirExplore cancellation policy, if you have received the information regarding the flight cancellation, you have the following options –
- You have the option to choose a new date and time on the same route, without any additional cost. You are not supposed to alter the travel route.
- If you want to fly on another date or time, you can request to convert your booking value into a travel credit voucher which remains valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- Thirdly, you have the option to cancel your flight and avail of the refund on the unused travel segments. No cancellation fee will apply.
The other cancelation rules include –
- The FIX1 and FIX fares are non-refundable and cannot be canceled for a voluntary refund outside 24 hours of booking the flight.
- The FLEX fare can be voided for a fee and needs to be canceled 1 hour before the flight departure.
- The cancellation request is restricted after the scheduled flight departure and is applicable for all the ticket types.
AirExplore 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the AirExplore cancellation policy, the airline allows you to claim a full refund on your ticket if you cancel within 24 hours of purchase, regardless of the fare type and the class of service booked.
If you want to claim a full refund within 24 hours of booking, you need to fulfill the following conditions –
- The ticket must be booked through airexplore.com, through customer service, or through the airport city ticket office.
- The departure date must be booked 1 week or more in advance.
- The flight must be operated by AirExplore.
How to Cancel the AirExplore Flight Ticket?
To cancel the AirExplore booking, you have the option to cancel the flight on the airline’s official website or by calling customer service.
Cancel AirExplore Flight Ticket Online
In case, you purchased your booking through the airline’s booking platform, you can cancel your flight through the ‘Find Reservation’ page. The steps include –
- Go to airexplore.sk, and navigate to the ‘Find Reservation’ page.
- Insert the booking reference and the last name of the passenger in the required field.
- Once you’re on the reservation page, select the flight itinerary that you like to cancel.
- You will see the refund amount next to the flight segment that you can claim. The said amount is adjusted after applying the AirExplore cancellation fee, as per the fare rules.
- Cancel your flight to process the refund amount. The amount would be credited into your original method within 2 weeks.
Cancel AirExplore Flight Ticket over the Phone
If you have purchased a flight at the airport counter or don’t know how to cancel the flight online, you can take the help of the airline’s representative by calling in the AirExplore flight cancellation phone number. Keep your booking reference or flight ticket details handy that will allow the airline’s reservation team to access yo0ur reservation. An airline cancellation penalty will apply.
AirExplore Refund Policy
As per the AirExplore cancellation policy, the airline will refund a ticket or any unredeemed portion per the applicable fare conditions, such as –
- The airline will refund a ticket to the person who has paid for the ticket upon submitting the relevant documents that justify it as proof of payment.
- If you’re holding a non-refundable fare, and the portion of it is eligible for a refund, the refund can only be claimed by the person who directly purchased the reservation.
- The refund would only be applicable to the unredeemable flight tickets.
- If you purchase the flight ticket with a credit/debit card, the airline will process the refund in 7-10 business days.
- For all the flight tickets booked with cash, or bank transfer, the airlines will issue a cheque, and to be processed in 15-20 working days.
- Any refund request would not be entertained if you cancel the reservation after the scheduled departure.
AirExplore Cancellation Fee
As per the AirExplore cancellation policy, the airline only assesses the cancellation fee beyond 24 hours from the date of booking.
The airline offers three fare types – FIX1, FIX, and FLEX. The FIX1 and FIX fares are non-refundable fares and do not allow cancellation before or after the scheduled departure. The airline does not allow cancellation within 24 hours before scheduled departure.
|FIX1 Fare||FIX Fare||FLEX Fare|
|Cancellation within 24 hours||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cancellation outside 24 hours (in USD)||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||100|
|No show cancellation||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
The most important thing you should do before booking an AirExplore reservation is that you need to check out the website for the cancellation policy, no matter which site that you choose. Apart from the above-mentioned AirExplore cancellation policy, there are other airlines that offer the most sought-after and flexible cancellation policy.
The AirExplore cancellation policy is designed in such a way that it does not put any extra burden on the customer to cancel their ticket within the given time frame. The thing is it allows you to cancel even within 24 hours of your travel date without having to incur any penalty or lose your money. All you need to do is call up their customer service and they will quickly guide you through the refund process.