Atlantic Airways cancellation policy offers the most flexible and travel-friendly cancellation, so that you don’t have to scour through the airline’s website looking for information you desperately want to know.
In this post, we will cover the cancellations and guidelines that you need to understand before booking the flight. And also, we will help you with the comprehensive analysis of the airline’s cancellation penalty, the refund policy, and much more.
- Atlantic Airways Flight Cancellation Policy
- Atlantic Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- How to Cancel Atlantic Airways Flight?
- Atlantic Airways Refund Policy
- Atlantic Airways Cancellation Fee
- Atlantic Airways Cancel Flight Policy – (FAQs)
Atlantic Airways Flight Cancellation Policy
As per the Atlantic Airways cancellation policy, the airline allows cancellation up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure for the Low and Flex fares. The other guidelines include –
- The Atlantic Airways’ Low fare cannot be cancelled outside 24 hours of purchasing the flight ticket.
- The Atlantic Airways flight cancellations made via customer service are subject to additional handling charges on top of the airline’s cancellation fee.
- The airline cancellation rules may vary when travelling on connecting flights with other airlines involved.
- When the booking involves multiple fare rules or basis, at the time of cancellation the most restrictive fare rule will apply.
- You can cancel your flight online if you purchased through atlanticairways.com, on a non-restricted fare.
- The airline allows you to cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchase and claim a full refund – as long as the fight booking is made 1 week or more before the flight departs.
- For flights cancelled by the Atlantic Airways, the passengers are entitled to rebook the flight on a later date, or claim a refund on the unused portion of the ticket.
Atlantic Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Atlantic Airways cancellation policy, the airline allows you to cancel the booking and claim 100 percent refund without any cancellation fee provided that the scheduled departure date must be booked 7 days ahead at the time of cancelling the flight ticket. To get qualified for a full refund within 24 hours of booking –
- The reservation must not include more than 9 passengers.
- The flight must be booked through Atlantic Airways’ official website or through the airline’s call centre.
- The flight must be operated and marketed by Atlantic Airways.
How to Cancel Atlantic Airways Flight?
The airline allows cancellation on the refundable fare through the official website or by calling the customer service number.
Cancel Atlantic Airways Flight Ticket Online
If you purchased the flight ticket through the airline’s website, via Manage Booking section. You can cancel your flight and claim a refund, if your flight booking qualifies. Follow these steps to cancel your reservation online –
- Visit atlanticairways.com and navigate to the “Manage Booking” section.
- Log in to your account with the booking details and view the Booking Confirmation page.
- Select the flight that you like to cancel.
- After selecting the flight, you can view the refund amount less any airline’s cancellation fee and administrative charges.
- After you complete the request, an auto-generated confirmation will be sent to your registered email address. The airline processes the refund in 7-10 business days.
Cancel Atlantic Airways Flight Ticket over the Phone
In case, your reservation has more than 1 passenger, and you want to cancel the flight for a single passenger or if you need to request a refund on the restricted fare, please get in touch with the Atlantic Airways cancel flight phone number.
Atlantic Airways Refund Policy
As per the Atlantic Airways cancellation policy, the airline refuses to offer a refund after the expiry of the validity of the ticket.
- If the flight is cancelled by the airline and if you no longer wish to travel, you can claim full refund, and is applicable on the unflown flight segment.
- The airline processes the refund in the original form of payment and may take up to 6 weeks to get the money credited back into your account.
- If the fare is non-refundable, only unused airport taxes and fees can be claimed for a refund.
- Flex Plus ticket offers a refund after the scheduled departure, and is subject to cancellation fees. You can claim the refund or use the ticket another time. Flex Plus fare is valid for 1 year after the initial departure.
- You can claim a full refund if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of purchase, regardless of the fare type you have purchased.
- The airline is entitled to refund the booking value to the person who paid for the reservation, and is to be credited back to the original method of payment in 7-10 business days.
Atlantic Airways Cancellation Fee
As per the Atlantic Airways cancellation policy, the airline allows the cancellation on certain fares only, and outside the 24 hours of purchase.
|Fare Type||Low Fare||Flex Fare||Flex Plus Fare|
|Cancellation Fee [in USD]||Not Applicable||75||100|
|Cancellation after the scheduled departure||Ticket is lost||Ticket is lost||125|
The Atlantic Airways cancellation policy is designed to protect both the airline and its customers. The policy helps you cancel your ticket without any charges. However, the terms and conditions vary from one booking class to another. So, it is important for you to review the cancellation policy carefully before buying the tickets.
On the whole, the cancellation policy of Atlantic Airways is standard for most airlines. It has a very simple process and does not charge a huge amount for changing travel plans. So, it isn’t difficult to make a change in your flight plans without paying any penalty.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
The airline charges a cancellation if you purchase a Flex and Flex Plus fare as both of them are refundable fares , and can be cancelled outside 24 hours of purchase. You need to pay 75 USD and 100 USD for the Flex and Flex Plus fare respectively.
The airline allows you to cancel the booking and claim 100 percent refund without any cancellation fee provided that the scheduled departure date must be booked 7 days ahead at the time of cancelling the flight ticket.
If your reservation has more than 1 passenger, and you want to cancel the flight for a single passenger or if you need to request a refund on the restricted fare, please get in touch with the Atlantic Airways cancel flight phone number.
If your flight was cancelled, and the reservation is fully paid with cash or debit/credit card, you have the option to rebook the flight, claim a refund on the unused portion of the ticket or convert your refund into the future travel credit.