Aurigny Air cancellation policy gives you the ultimate freedom and flexibility to cancel the booking anytime and retain the booking value. Not only do you have to pay the minimum cancellation penalty but also you can retain the original booking value.
In this article, we will cover all the rules and guidelines associated with the cancellation policy. Not just that, we have also covered the other important aspect when you cancel the flight – the airline’s fee, the refund policy, what options does the airline offer you to cancel the flight, and much more.
Aurigny Air Flight Ticket Cancellation Policy
As per the Aurigny Air cancellation policy, if the reason for the cancellation is the change in the travel date, you need to visit the Manage your flight section and change your flight without canceling the flight up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure. The other rules include –
- For tickets purchased on the airline’s website, you can cancel within 24 hours of booking without any penalty. The departure date must be booked 7 days in advance at the time of making the cancellation.
- For Flex fares, to avoid a no-show penalty, the reservation must be canceled 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Please note once you have requested the cancellation of the booking, the application cannot be reversed.
- When you submit an online cancellation request, you will receive the auto-confirmation reply with your request summary. If you haven’t received the auto-response, please submit the cancellation request again.
Aurigny Air 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Aurigny Air cancellation policy, if you cancel the reservation within 24 hours of booking, the airline will fully refund the ticket cost or simply null and void the transaction. To claim a full refund within 24 hours of making the flight purchase, you need to fulfill the following conditions –
- The scheduled departure date must be booked at least 7 days ahead of the time of cancellation.
- Air ticket must be purchased through auringny.com or the airline’s customer service phone number.
- The flight must be operated and marketed by Aurigny Air.
- The flight should not be purchased with the travel credit coupon or reward miles.
- Reservation should not exceed more than 9 passengers in a single PNR.
How to Cancel the Aurigny Air Flight Ticket?
Passengers can cancel the flight through the airline’s official website or through customer service phone number.
Cancel Aurigny Air Flight Ticket Online – If you purchased your booking through Aurigny Air reservation portal provided you have purchased the Flex fare or you are making the cancellation within 24 hours of purchase, you cancel the flight online by –
- Visiting aurigny.com and navigating to the Manage tab on the homepage.
- On the Manage my Booking page, enter the six-digit booking reference and the main passenger’s surname.
- Select the flight that you are going to cancel. The refund amount would be shown on the screen.
- The Aurigny Air cancellation fee would not be charged upfront. The charge would be imposed on the booking value, thereafter the generated cost would be displayed on the screen.
- After cancellation, you will receive the auto-generated email providing the summary of your request. The airline will process the refund in 10-15 business days.
Cancel Aurigny Air Flight Ticket over the Phone – If your booking has multiple passengers and you want to cancel the booking for an individual, or if the airline cancels your flight or you have a hard time navigating the website, reach the airline’s executive at Aurigny Air flight ticket cancellation phone number at +1-844-673-0381.
Aurigny Air Refund Policy
As per the Aurigny Air cancellation policy, the airlines allow only unused tickets to be refunded. The following information given below is what you need before claiming a refund on your flight booking –
- The refund can be processed through the Aurigny Air Ticket Service Center, the airline’s branch office, the official airline’s website, through the online travel agency, depending upon the point where you booked your flight.
- The refund must only be submitted by the ticket holder. If the reservation was booked by a person other than the ticket holder, the following documents are required for refund application –
- Booking itinerary and receipt
- Cardholder’s photo ID
- Power of attorney written by the customer
- If the cardholder is a family member, a proof-of-family document is required.
- For tickets purchased with cash, the refund amount is issued in the form of a bank transfer which is to be processed directly into the passenger’s account.
- Aurigny Air booking purchases with credit/debit cards are not refundable in cash. The airline will process the refund directly into the passenger’s credit card account.
Aurigny Air Cancellation Fees
As per the Aurigny Air cancellation policy, the airline levies a cancellation fee for the FLEX fare only. It is the only refundable fare among all three fares offered by the airlines.
|Light Fare||Smart Fare||Flexi Fare|
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||75|
|Cancellation after flight departure||Restricted||Restricted||Permitted. Fee of 150 USD|
|Canceling within 24 hours||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Aurigny Air gives you the power to cancel your ticket booking without paying the hefty price tag. Essentially, this Aurigny Air cancellation policy makes sure you have the freedom and flexibility to change your schedule at the last moment. If you are running late for the flight, there is no need to pay any additional surcharge or penalty fee from your pocket. The key here is to make sure that the cancellation is made 2 hours before departure.