To make the most of Azimuth Airlines cancellation policy, first, try to understand its rules. How does the cancellation workflow vary whether you booked the tickets through the website or an agent? If you bought tickets through a travel agent, then make sure that the cancellation fees are mentioned in your booking confirmation. In case you booked a ticket directly with the airline, before completing the reservation, it would be displayed on the screen.
In this article, we will cover how you can make the most from the Azimuth Airlines cancellation, the airline’s penalty, how you can cancel your booking, the refund regulations, and much more.
- Azimuth Airlines Ticket Cancellation Guidelines
- Azimuth Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
- How to Cancel an Azimuth Airlines Flight Ticket?
- Azimuth Airlines Refund Policy
- Azimuth Airlines Cancellation Fee
- Azimuth Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy – (FAQs)
Azimuth Airlines Ticket Cancellation Guidelines
As per the Azimuth Airlines cancellation policy, the Economy Light fare is non-refundable and can only be cancelled within 24 hours of purchase. The other rules you should know before requesting the cancellation include –
- A fully unused ticket remains valid for 365 days from the date of booking.
- If your flight is affected by cancellation or travel bans that are not under the airline’s control, you can convert your ticket into travel credit or rebook your ticket to a new date or claim a refund on the unflown flight segments.
- Economy Flexible fare and Business Comfort fare can be canceled for free outside 24 hours of purchase. If making a cancellation within 24 hours of departure, a cancellation fee would be charged.
- Economy Light fare is non-refundable and cannot be canceled outside 24 hours.
- If the flight is not affected by the cancellation or travel bans, except Economy Light fare all fares are eligible for changes as well as a cancellation.
Azimuth Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Azimuth Airlines cancellation policy, the airlines allows you to cancel your flight and claim a 100% refund provided –
- You must cancel the reservation within 24 hours from the date of booking
- The departure date must be selected 7 days or more in advance
- The flight must not be booked from the travel credit voucher or eGift coupon.
- The service would be applicable to all fare types, travel routes, and classes of service.
- Reservations must be booked on Azimuth Airlines or through the airline’s booking phone number or at the Azimuth Airlines airport counter.
How to Cancel an Azimuth Airlines Flight Ticket?
Passengers have the option to cancel the flight using the Azimuth Airlines official website or call the airline’s customer service team to complete the request.
Method 1: Online Flight Cancellation
The ‘Order Search’ tab on the airline’s homepage allows you to retrieve your booking, and request a refund for your booking. The steps to cancel the flight reservations would be –
- Visit Azimuth Airlines, and at the top of the homepage click on the ‘Order Search’ tab.
- You will be required to enter the booking reference number along with the last name of the passenger.
- Once you receive your booking, cancel the flight segment or entire booking to claim a refund.
- Please note the flight segment must be unflown in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Confirm your selection, and the refund amount would be displayed on the screen. This displayed amount shown to you is after adjusting the Azimuth Airlines cancellation fee.
- Click to cancel your flight, and confirmation for refund will be sent to your email immediately.
- The airline will process the refund in 10-12 business days.
Method 2: Flight Cancellation Via Phone
you can talk to the airline’s representative and seek assistance regarding the cancellation of your flight booking. A cancellation fee will be applied. Dial the Azimuth Airlines cancel flight phone number.
Azimuth Airlines Refund Policy
As per the Azimuth Airlines cancellation policy, all the refundable fares and tickets are transferred within 7-10 days to the bank that issued the card whereby the flight booking was purchased. In addition –
- In case any flight reservation is booked on Azimuth Airlines’ official website, the refund will be offered as per the fare rule under which the flight ticket was issued.
- A voluntary refund would not be applicable on low-cost fares such as Economy Light.
- Regardless of the fare type and the class of service booked, the airline will offer a refund in the following cases –
- Flight cancellation or flight delayed for 3 or more hours.
- Change of the travel route by the airlines
- Operating flight beyond the specified time in the schedule
- Your flight was canceled due to the inability to offer you a seat
- Delay at the airport due to the length of his/her inspection if no substances or items were prohibited for airlines were discovered during the examination
- If the passenger misses a connecting flight provided that the flight segment was included in the booking.
- The sudden death of the passenger/co-traveler is included in the ticket or the death of an immediate family member.
- Failure to offer a class of service as specified in the booking.
- If you’re making a cancellation of your booking within 1 day of purchase, you can claim a full refund of the booking value without paying any fees.
Azimuth Airlines Cancellation Fee
As per the Azimuth Airlines cancellation policy, the airline comprises two classes of service – Business and Economy. Business is further segregated into Business Basic and Business Free. On the other hand, the Economy Class comprises Economy Flexible, Economy Light, and Economy Normal. Below is the overview of the cancellation penalty before as well as after the scheduled departure.
|Services||Business – Comfort||Economic|
|W||S||Q, O, N, M, L, K, H, G, E, B||Y|
|Cancellation before departure (in USD)||No fees||150||150||Not applicable|
|Cancellation after departure (in USD)||300||300||Not applicable||Not applicable|
Making the most of Azimuth Airlines cancellation policy is the essential groundwork to your holiday plans. If you do not know how cancellation fees or fare rules work, then it is likely that you might have to pay higher sums to the airline. So, make sure to read our article and find out everything you need to know about the airlines.