Passengers may often face situations that may compel them to cancel their flight bookings. Azur Air is aware of such uncertainties faced by its customers. The Azur Air cancellation policy, therefore, includes refund and compensation norms that well preserves the rights of its air passengers. Air travelers who are aware of proper methods of cancellation can avail themselves of the best of Azur Air with this policy.
What is Azur Air Cancellation Policy?
The Azur cancellation policy is applicable when a passenger is not able to be part of a journey with the airlines and is required to cancel the booking. However, the cancelation done by the flyer, may or may not incur a charge. The amount of refund and compensation is also determined by the cancelation policy of the air carrier. It is therefore advisable for passengers to know the processes of cancelation and consequent refund or compensation.
The Azur Air ticket cancellation rules as under the policy are as follows:
- To avoid cancelation charges, one can cancel a ticket within 24 hours of its purchase.
- Tickets of all fare ranges can be canceled by this airline.
- The tickets can get canceled both by the passenger and the airline.
- Passengers may incur some charges or fees if the ticket is canceled from their end.
- Likewise, the airline will pay passengers in the form of compensation when a flight gets canceled from the end of Azur Air.
Azur Air 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
A 24-hour cancelation policy is available for the customers of Azur Air. Sometimes there are chances that the passengers may choose the wrong flight while booking. Under such conditions, it would be best to cancel the ticket within 24 hours of its booking to avoid a cancelation fee. A full refund is provided in case a ticket gets canceled within a day of its booking. However, under the Azur Air 24 hour cancellation policy, customers should make sure that the ticket is bought at least a week before the day of departure of the flight.
How to Cancel an Azur Air Flight Ticket?
To cancel a ticket with this operator, a traveler can visit the website of Azur Air and opt for booking cancelation. One can also fill up a form provided on the “Contact Us” page of the airline website. A direct call to the customer care of the air carrier will also be effective for the cancelation process.
Method 1: Web-based Ticket Cancellation
The web-based method of ticket cancelation involves easy-to-follow steps. It is to be noted that during online cancelation, please keep the name of the passenger and the booking reference alongside. The steps of web-based ticket cancelation are as mentioned below:
- Customers are at first needed to visit the official website of Azur Air.
- One can either log in or simply press “Manage Your Booking” provided at the top.
- The page will then redirect you to another page where “Order or Ticket Number” will be asked. Also, the name of the passenger is needed to be entered.
- Then, the customer should click the “Find Order” tab.
- The booked ticket details will appear on the screen along with a “Cancel” tab.
- Please click the “Cancel” tab for Azur Air cancel flight booking
Method 2: Call or Email-Based Cancellation
When a customer faces complications in canceling a ticket, he or she may contact Azur Air in person. One may dial +1-844-673-0381 and ask for assistance. The support team may ask for the booking number and other reference details. One may also send an email to email@example.com or can fill up a “Contact Us” form provided on the website.
Azur Air Cancellation Fee
Under the Azur Air cancellation policy, a ticket is canceled with or without a cancellation fee. No money is charged if a customer cancels a ticket within the day (24 hours) of its booking. However, one has to pay a charge in case the ticket is canceled after 24 hours of its reservation.
The cancelation amount varies with the type and also the class of the ticket bought. Please take a look at the given fee structure that is followed by Azur Air.
- Azur Air charges $100 to $500 when a ticket is canceled after a lapse of 24 hours of booking.
- This airline applies a fee of $100 to $400 for passengers who cancel their ticket in the final 24 hours of their departure.
Azur Air Refund Policy
The refund norms are set according to the Azur Air cancellation policy. The amount of refund will be based on the fare rules set by Azur Air LLC. One can take a glance at the refund norms mentioned below:
- One can claim a refund only when the ticket is confirmed to be canceled. According to Azur Air’s refund policy, the process gets initiated once a customer receives a cancelation confirmation mail from the airlines.
- The carriage charge will not be refunded in case of a non-refundable ticket.
- A passenger will not get any refund for a ticket if he or she is not allowed to board a flight on grounds of code of conduct violation.
- Any traveler can get a refund when he/she faces a health issue. However, to claim the money the individual has to send an email along with supporting documents.
Azur Procedures for Compensation
Compensation is mainly offered when a flight is canceled by the airline. The airline may then allocate a new ticket to the passenger for a substitute flight. A full refund equivalent to the ticket booked can be given to the passenger when he or she is not willing to take the flight. However, when the schedule of the offered flight is almost similar to that of the Azur Air canceled flight, the airline will not refund in terms of money.
The following are the highlights that can be noted for Azur Air compensation norms:
- The compensation can be offered when a flight gets delayed by 3 hours or more.
- In case a flight is cancelled, compensation amount is offered depending upon the booking amount.
- The Azur is not liable to pay for any compensation when a flight gets canceled due to reasons like inclement weather, restrictions in air mobility, and such.
The Azur Air cancellation policy is made to ensure optimal consumer convenience. The norms of cancelation and refund are set following the requirements of passengers. The rules are quite simple and easy to follow. Also, the airline makes a significant effort to remain easily accessible for passengers facing difficulty while canceling a ticket.