Belavia cancellation policy offers maximum flexibility and allows you to cancel the reservation with minimum hassles.
In this article, we will cover the points rules that should be considered while requesting the flight cancellation. Add to that, we will also cover the refund policy, the airline’s penalty, and much more.
Belavia Ticket Cancellation Rules
The airline allows passengers to make flight cancellations within a day of booking. No cancellation fee would be charged.
Add to that, you should take a view of the following guidelines before making a cancellation to your Belavia airlines booking –
- If the flight is cancelled by the airlines, you have the option to claim a refund on the unflown segment of the booking. Alternatively, you can also request a Belavia flight change request.
- Balavia ticket cancellation would be applicable on all fare types and classes of service selected.
- Belavia Promo and Light fare do not allow cancellation after the scheduled departure.
- The airline does not allow flight cancellation after the check-in.
- The cancellation fee must not be charged if a passenger requests a refund prior to the flight cancellation.
Belavia 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per Belavia cancellation policy, you have the right to cancel the reservation and claim a full refund within 24 hours of making the purchase. To claim a full refund within 24 hours –
- The scheduled departure date must be at least 168 hours away at the time of cancellation.
- The booking is to be purchased online via the airline’s website or through the Belavia customer service phone number.
- The reservation should only contain no more than 9 passengers.
- No future travel credit be used while making the reservation.
How to Cancel a Belavia Flight Ticket?
Belavia airlines gives you the option to cancel the flight reservation online. Besides, you can request cancellation over the phone.
Ticket Cancellation Online
On the airline’s website, select the ‘Ticket Return’ section under the My Booking section. This way you can cancel and claim a refund on your booking. Follow these steps to cancel the flight reservation online –
- Visit en.belavia.by, and tab on the My Booking section.
- Select the ‘Ticket Return’ option to cancel the flight booking.
- Fill in the booking details such as the confirmation number and the last name to retrieve the booking.
- Select the flight that needs to be canceled. On the next page, a refund amount associated with the booking would be displayed.
- After the cancellation request is completed, the travel coupon would be sent to your registered email address. The travel coupon remains valid for one year from the date of issue.
Ticket Cancellation over the Phone
You can simply request the booking cancellation by calling the Belavia cancel flight phone number at . You need to cancel the flight up to 2 hours before the flight departure. The flight cancellation must be in compliance with Belavia cancellation policy.
Belavia Refund Policy
The Belavia refund for flight cancellation would only be applicable to the unused part of the travel. Here are other rules that should comply before claiming a refund for your booking –
- In case of a schedule change for more than 3 hours, you can avail refund during the validity period free of charge.
- When a passenger requests a refund of the cancellation fee after a flight cancellation, it should not be reimbursed if the cancellation was requested before the flight cancellation and the penalties were levied.
- Refund of the wholly or partially unused ticket is allowed when one or more travel routes are cancelled. In such a case, the travel coupons would be issued by calling the airline’s customer service phone number or through the issuing office.
- The travel coupon remains valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Depending upon the fare rule, the refund shall be processed directly to the original method of payment.
- Refunds of the flight ticket purchased online can be requested by the person who made the payment, as per Belavia cancellation policy.
- The refund amount is calculated based on the fare condition associated with the booking. You can check the fare rules here.
Belavia Cancellation Fee
As per Belavia cancellation policy, no penalty would be charged if you make a flight cancellation within 24 hours of purchase. However, a cancellation fee may apply if you cancel outside 24 hours. The Belavia cancellation fee varies with the fare types, and the penalty differs with the class of service, such as –
|Cancellation||Business Fare||Flex Fare||Smart Fare||Light Fare||Promo Fare|
|Before departure||Allowed||Allowed||Allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed|
|After departure||Allowed||Allowed||Allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed|
|Partially used ticket||Allowed||Allowed||Allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed|
|Fee||200 USD before and after departure||200 USD before and after departure||100 USD before departure. 200 USD after departure||Not applicable,||Not applicable|
Belavia has detailed rules of cancellation, refund, and penalty that you should read and understand if you want to receive the relevant treatment if something goes wrong during the flight reservation.
In this article, we put forward the most important rules that you need to know about the Belavia cancellation policy. We hope that this piece of information will help you conduct the necessary and important research before booking your flight tickets with them. You will be able to at least forecast some of the possible consequences that may follow in case you decide to delay your flight or cancel it altogether. These policies can be updated every now and then, which is why we advise you to keep an eye out for any changes.