Blue Air is the airline of choice for travelers whose plans are uncertain. You may be wondering why? The answer is the Blue Air cancellation policy, which allows passengers to make hassle-free changes to their scheduled journey. Read this article further for more information about this airline’s cancellation policy.
Blue Air Flight cancellation policy for refundable ticket holders
- Canceling a ticket at the airport counter will cost more than the online process.
- No refund is given to passengers when they fail to cancel within the specified time-frame.
- As per the Blue Air cancellation policy, the passenger will gain a full refund when the flight is cancelled due to an act of God.
- The airline will charge 40 to 80% as cancellation fees based on fare level if the ticket is cancelled on the day of departure.
- The passenger will receive a full refund when they cancel the journey within the zero cancellation period.
- According to the Blue Air cancellation policy, tickets purchased outside the authorized medium will not be qualified for cancellation.
- The airline will not entertain cancellation requests made after the flight departure.
Blue Air Flight cancellation policy for non-refundable ticket holders
- The passenger holding a non-refundable ticket will gain a full refund when the airline cancels the flight due to natural calamities.
- According to the Blue Air cancellation policy, cancellations made within the same day of booking are exempted from cancellation charges.
- When the cancellation is made after the free cancellation time the traveler is required to pay 70 to 90% of the total fare as Blue Air cancellation fees.
- Non-refundable ticket holders are not eligible for making cancellation requests on the day of departure.
Blue Air 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- The Blue Air 24 hour cancellation policy would not apply to tickets that are purchased from unauthorized portals.
- Blue Air offers a free cancellation service to its passengers. For this, the scheduled tickets must be cancelled within 24 hours of booking.
- According to the Blue Air 24 hour cancellation policy, both refundable and non-refundable fare tickets are eligible for a full refund.
- A passenger holding a promotional or free ticket would not be reimbursed even though they cancel the trip within 24 hours of booking.
Blue Air Cancellation Fees
Passengers who cancel their flights after the risk-free period must pay a percentage of the net travel fare as cancellation fees. The total amount may differ based on the type of fare selected by the passenger. Consider the following notes for more information on Blue Air cancellation fees:
- The Blue Air Cancellation Policy specifies that if the airline cancels the flight, travelers will not be charged any cancellation fees.
- The traveler shall pay a cancellation fee of USD 100 to 450 depending on the ticket form for the Blue Air refund.
- The airline will not charge any fees as Blue Air cancellation fees if the flight is cancelled by the passenger for medical emergencies.
- Ticket cancellation is done after the flight departure, the airline will charge full ticket value as Blue Air cancellation fees.
- After the risk-free period, the passengers with non-refundable tickets will pay 70 to 90% of the total fare as Blue Air cancellation fees.
- Blue Air will not entertain refund requests if the total fare amount is less than or equal to the overhead charges(Blue Air cancellation fees + Service fees).
- The Blue Air cancellation policy states that passengers who purchased subsidized or promotional tickets are not eligible for a refund. If they cancel, the whole ticket fare will be forfeited by the airline as Blue Air cancellation fees.
Blue Air Flight Cancellation Methods
Blue Air cancellation procedures can be carried out in a variety of ways. Consider the following methods for canceling a Blue Air reservation:
Blue Air Cancel Booking Online
It is the best economical method to cancel scheduled reservations. When you choose an online cancellation process, you do not need to pay any hidden or extra charges.
- Go to the official website of Blue Air.
- Tap on the login tab.
- Use the login credentials to complete the authentication process.
- Tap on the manage my booking tab.
- On the manage booking page, you need to enter a booking reference code with the passenger’s last name.
- Review the input and tap on the confirm tab.
- Fill the Blue Air flight cancellation form and submit it by tapping on the cancel tab.
- Review the refund form, to submit your response tap on the confirm tab.
- The confirmation mail will be sent to your registered IDs.
Blue Air Cancel Flight Over The Phone
Ticket cancellation via the customer service number is one of the easiest methods of cancellation as you do need to worry about internet connection. However, you may need to pay service fees additionally.
- Reach the official by dialing the Blue Air customer service number.
- Set the language and select the cancellation option from the available options.
- When the agent assists you, elaborate the detailed concern and ask them to fill the Blue Air flight cancellation form.
- To fill the form, you need to share passenger name, travel details, booking code, reason for cancellation, and other required details.
- Before submitting the form, the agent will recheck the presented information.
- While submitting the form, the agent will elaborate the Blue Air cancellation policy and explain the refund process.
- As you chose the offline cancellation process, you will need to pay service fee extra.
Blue Air Cancellation At Airport Counter
Passengers who need physical assistance can perform cancellations at the airport counter. It is the traditional way to make cancellations. Implement the following steps and cancel your booking at the airport counter:
- Reach the Blue Air counter.
- Fill the Blue Air cancellation form with mentioning required credentials such as passenger name, travel details, booking code, reason for cancellation, and other required details.
- Submit the form after reviewing.
- The cancellation charge will be automatically calculated and deducted from the total fare.
- Pay the service fees and cancel your ticket quite effortlessly.
Blue Air Cancel Flight Refund Policy
- Blue Air cancel flight refund policy states that if the departure date is prior to or on December 31, 2021, the airline will provide the following benefits:
- One free change
- Travel points in Blue Air wallet
- The Blue Air cancellation policy states that the carrier would pay the reimbursement balance in the same mode of booking. This ensures that if you paid your ticket fare using a debit card, the refund would be transferred back to your debit card.
- Blue Air will offer a full refund for cancellations made within a risk-free period.
- The Blue Air cancel flight refund policy states that if the flight is delayed by longer than three hours the passenger will get a partial refund or the option to change flights for free.
- According to the Blue Air cancel flight refund policy, the airline will credit the refund within six to twenty business days depending on the payment method selected by the passenger.
- The air will not reimburse the refund amount if the passenger holds a promo or free ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Blue Air Flight Cancellation
You need to pay 40 to 80% (based on your ticket type) of the total ticket fare as Blue Air cancellation fees.
Blue Air will not charge a cancellation fee on a flight that is cancelled due to government protocols.
According to the Blue Air cancellation policy, you will get a full refund only when you succeed to cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking.
Yes. You will get compensation from Blue Air for a flight delay.
No. Generally, Blue Air does not cancel flights.
The Blue Air cancellation policy specifies that passengers who cancel thru third-party sources are not eligible for reimbursement. To receive refunds always book and cancel flights on the designated methods.