The Bluebird Airways cancellation policy is clear and very specific. You can find a lot of information in this short article that will help you have a meaningful experience with the airlines since the cancellation varies with the fare rules and the class of service.
This article helps you make the most of your travel and remains flexible with the Bluebird Airways cancellation guidelines. He rules you should consider before making a request, and much more.
Bluebird Airways Flight Cancellation Rules
As per the Bluebird Airways cancellation policy, any passenger with a disability, senior citizen, or immigrant can cancel the reservation and claim a full refund if canceled within 4 months from the date of booking.
Just like that, there are other cancellation rules mentioned below that you should follow before purchasing or even canceling the reservation.
- Some fare rules or class of service may allow a cancellation. Thus cancellation fees and handling charges may apply.
- The cancellation fee would be waived if made requested within 24 hours of purchase.
- If your flight is canceled or delayed for 4 or more hours, you can cancel the flight and avail of a refund on the unused portion of the ticket.
- The cancellation fee may vary but typically starts at 200 USD. The discount or promotional fares are not eligible for cancellation.
- While booking the flight, you must review the Bluebird ticket cancellation rules precisely that apply to your transaction. This allows you to make a well-informed decision if you cancel or change your reservation.
- Due to the administrative effort required to handle cancellation and refund, all cancellations are subject to the handling charges alongside the surcharges. The penalty is indicated in the fare rules section while you book your flight.
Bluebird Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Bluebird Airways cancellation policy, you can claim a full refund on your booking if you decide to cancel within 1 day from the booking date. But, you need to fulfill the following conditions –
- The departure date must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
- The policy does not cover the re-issued flight reservation or any booking made with future travel credit.
How to Cancel the Bluebird Airways Flight?
You have the option to cancel the flight online via the airline’s website as well as you can take the help of the airline’s executive.
Cancel Flight Online
You can cancel the flight online through My Booking section, and hence claim a refund on your booking. The steps include –
- Go to booking.bluebirdair.com, and navigate to the My reservation section on the homepage.
- Enter the booking reference along with the last name of the passenger.
- Once you search your booking, you need to follow the on-screen instructions and cancel your flight.
- The refund amount would be reflected on the screen.
- Once the cancellation is completed, the refund amount would be credited in the 7 to 10 business days.
Cancel Flight over the Phone
You can simply call the Bluebird Airways flight cancellation phone number. And request to cancel your booking. The handling fee alongside the cancellation penalty will apply.
Bluebird Airways Refund Policy
As per the Bluebird Airways cancellation policy, passengers who experience delays and cancellations beyond the airline’s control. They can request a refund on the unused portion of the ticket. There are other refund guidelines that you should take note of before canceling your flight –
- The refund would only be applicable on the flights operated and marketed by Bluebird Airways.
- The refund will be made in the currency that was used to purchase the flight ticket.
- Passengers can claim a refund within 1 year from the date of booking and 30 days from purchasing the outbound flight.
- A refund may not be available for some fares.
- If the reservation was made with cash, the claimed value would be deposited in the passenger’s account or issued a cheque.
- Regardless of the fare types, a refund would be provided to the person who paid for the ticket.
Bluebird Airways Cancellation Fee
As per the Bluebird Airways cancellation policy, if the cancellation of the flight booking does not meet the cancellation conditions set forth, it will be subject to the airline’s cancellation penalty as follows –
- If you cancel more than 11 days before your departure date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the booking value.
- Any cancellation between 10 and 5 days before departure, you will be charged 50% of the booking amount.
- Cancellations made between 96 and 48 hours before departure will incur an 80 percent of the fare value as Bluebird airways cancellation fee.
- The traveler will be charged full cancellation fees if they cancel within 48 hours of their departure date, including if they do not show up for the scheduled departure. In other words, no refund would be provided if you decide to cancel the flight within 48 hours of scheduled departure.
As we have seen before, the ultimate convenience with Bluebird Airways is the option of canceling without having to face any hassle at all. You get a better understanding of such issues; it will help you make the most of your travel plans. This list is just a sample of those key points that should give you a good idea of how the cancellation policy will affect the overall traveling experience.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
As per the Bluebird Airways cancellation policy, you can claim a full refund on your booking if you decide to cancel within 1 day from the date of booking. But, the departure date must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
To get a refund on your booking, you can call the Bluebird Airways flight cancellation phone number.
If and only if you cancel your reservation in 24 hours from the date of purchase. Or passengers who experience delays and cancellations beyond the airline’s control. They can request a refund on the unused portion of the ticket.
You can cancel the flight up to 1 house before the scheduled departure. You can process the flight cancellation for your booking online via the airline’s website. A cancellation fee may apply.
If your flight is canceled by the airlines, the airlines will re-accommodate you with an alternate flight. If you refuse to take an alternate flight, you will be entitled to a refund on the unused part of the ticket.