Bravo Airways cancellation policy may offer to return the ticket back to you and also refund the airfare. The airline has a very flexible cancellation policy, but it is not as easy as it sounds. There are certain rules of which you must be aware before you book your flights with this airline.
In this guide, we will cover the airline’s cancellation rules, the 24-hour cancellation policy, the rules to be applied at the time of claiming a refund, and much more.
Bravo Airways Ticket Cancellation Rules
As per Bravi Airways cancellation policy, you must purchase a ‘Flexible fare’ in order to get a refund and must be canceled before the scheduled departure. Just like that, there are other cancellation rules that should know before booking a reservation –
- Non-refundable fares can be canceled prior to the scheduled departure to receive a courtesy credit towards a future flight and is subject to a cancellation fee of 175 USD per passenger per booking.
- The airline cancellation must be made 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure in order to receive the travel credit equivalent to the amount of the ticket, minus the airline’s penalty.
- You can use the travel credit within 1 year from the date of booking. You need to complete the trip within the stipulated time.
- The travel credit issued is not eligible for any refund.
- The airline reservation associated with certain fare condition rules are not eligible for cancellation, thereby no refund or travel credit would be offered.
- The passengers who fail to inform airlines about their cancellation or haven’t canceled the flight before the scheduled departure, it may lead to the forfeiture of the unused travel funds.
Bravo Airways 24-hour Cancellation Rules
As per the Bravo Airways cancellation policy, tickets that are canceled within 24 hours of purchase, considered that the reservation was booked at least 7 days before the departure of the outbound flight on their itinerary. They are eligible for a full refund on their booking value in the original method payment in 7 working days. The following conditions need to be met to be eligible for a full refund –
- Flight tickets must be canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
- The scheduled departure date must be 7 or more days in advance.
- If redeemed travel credit to purchase a new flight, the 24-hour cancellation rule will not apply.
How to Cancel the Bravo Airways Flight Ticket?
To cancel the flight ticket with Bravo Airways, you can simply cancel your flight online via the airline’s website. Alternatively, you have the option to call the airlines and seek assistance to cancel or change your flight.
Cancel Flight Ticket Online
Simply you can retrieve your booking online, and order cancellation for your booking. Just log in to the airline’s website or the mobile app and complete the request to enjoy hassle-free travel. The steps include –
- Visit bravoairlines.com.eu, and log in to your account.
- Enter the booking confirmation details to access your flight booking.
- Choose the flight that you like to cancel.
- The refund amount would be displayed on the screen. This is the amount you can claim after adjusting the Bravo Airways ticket cancellation fee.
- Depending upon the fare rule, you can either choose to receive a refund in the original method of payment or receive the travel credit for the refundable booking value.
- To cancel the flight for all passengers, click the “Cancel Flight” option.
- It may take up to two billing cycles for a credit card to get refunds highlighted in the card statement.
- Alternatively, the travel credit would be instantly available for usage. and is automatically added to your Bravo Airways account.
Cancel Flight Ticket over the Phone
Passengers can call the Bravo Airways cancel flight phone number to process the refund if they are not comfortable in applying for cancellation online. Simply dial the Bravo Airlines cancel flight phone number and seek the assistance of the airlines to make a cancellation as per your travel needs. It is subject to the airline’s cancellation charges.
Bravo Airways Refund Policy
As per the Bravo Airways cancellation policy, the refund would be applicable on the unused flight segment and is applicable to the person named in the ticket or the person who paid for the flight tickets. The other guidelines to claim a refund with Bravo Airways includes –
- If your flight schedule is disrupted or delayed for a significant amount of time, the amount of refund would be equivalent to the fare paid for your unused ticket.
- In case of canceled flight events, apart from the refund, the passengers are entitled to get the canceled flight compensation.
- The airline may refuse a refund after the validity of the ticket has expired.
- The refund would be credited in the original method of payment, and in the same currency, you used to pay for the ticket.
- Booking a flight with a credit/debit card, the concerned refund would be reflected in the card statement in 10 to 15 business days.
Bravo Airways Ticket Cancellation Fee
As per Bravo Airways cancellation policy, the airlines do not charge a cancellation fee if you request flight cancellation within 24 hours of booking. Outside 24 hours, the cancellation fee would be charged for each fare class.
Scroll down to see the fare comparison chart and the cancellation fee for each of them –
|Cancellation Fees (in USD)||150||150||Free|
|No-show cancellation (in USD)||Restricted||Restricted||200|
The Bravo Airways cancellation policy is not so simple. Before you purchase your tickets, you should read the terms and conditions thoroughly. This will help you to understand what the airline can (or cannot) do for you and whether or not it is worth it to cancel your ticket under certain circumstances.
The cancellation policy is perhaps one of the most important elements of any booking, not just for flights. In order to enjoy your time with particular airlines, you need to be aware of all the rules that are laid down by them. If you have made a booking online, you can always check out the cancellation policy and other details on the company’s website.