Croatia Airlines ticket cancellation policy gives you the ease to cancel your flight and claim the booking value anytime before the scheduled departure. But there are certain guidelines and protocols that must be followed to avail of a hassle-free cancellation.
This post will discuss all the guidelines and policies you should know before making a smooth cancellation of your flight booking. Add to that; we will also take a comprehensive view of the airline’s cancellation fee, the 24-hour cancellation policy, refund guidelines, and what options you have in your kitty when the airline cancels your flight.
Croatia Airlines Flight Cancellation Rules
As per Croatia Airlines ticket cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight within 24 hours of purchase and claim a full refund. You can make a cancellation request via the airline’s website or through the customer service number at . Following are the cancellation rules for different fare types and classes of service offered by the airlines –
FlyEasy Economy Class
- The cancellation must be made before the scheduled departure.
- No refund would be applicable on the fuel and security surcharges.
- This is wholly a non-refundable fare. Refunds only apply to the unused airport taxes.
FlyFlexi Economy Class
- The cancellation fee of 100 USD will be charged per passenger per direction.
- The flight cancellation must be made before the scheduled departure.
FlyOpti Economy Class
- This is classified as a non-refundable fare.
- A full refund is permitted within 24 hours of purchase.
- Refunds only apply to the unused airport taxes in the form of future travel credit.
FlyBizz Business Class
- The cancellation fee of 150 USD will be charged per passenger per direction.
- To avail refund on the unused portion of the ticket, the cancellation must be requested before the scheduled departure.
- No refund would be provided if the passenger is marked no-show.
Croatia Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per Croatia Airlines ticket cancellation policy, regardless of the fare type and the cabin class selected, you can cancel your flight and claim a full refund on the ticket within 24 hours of purchase. Provided –
- The PNR must have no more than nine passengers
- The scheduled departure date must be at least seven or more days at the time of cancellation.
- The flight should not be booked with a future travel credit voucher.
- You can also request Croatia airlines flight change requests within 24 hours of booking.
How to Cancel Flight with Croatia Airlines?
You have the option to cancel your flight online, as well as through a customer service number.
Croatia Airlines Online Flight Cancellation – To cancel your reservation, go to the airline’s website and under the My Trip section, review your existing reservation. Now, check if your reservation is qualified for cancellation, and complete the request. Follow these steps to cancel your flight –
- Visit croatiaairlines.com and navigate to the My Trip section.
- Retrieve your booking with the PNR number and the passenger’s last name.
- Select the flight you would like to cancel. On the next page, you will get to know the refund amount and the cancellation fee associated with your booking.
- Once the cancellation request is completed, you will receive the confirmation on your registered email address.
Flight Cancellation over the phone – Besides online cancellation, you can request the same via Croatia Airlines cancel flight phone number. Speak to the airline’s representative at the given number and seek assistance to change or cancel your reservation. A cancellation fee may apply.
Croatia Airlines Cancelled Flight Policy
If your flight booking, for which you hold a confirmed reservation, has been canceled, you’re not only entitled to get a refund but also certain care, re-scheduling, and compensation. The said entitlement is supported under the Croatia Airlines ticket cancellation policy.
Add to that, if the flight is canceled due to extraordinary reasons which are not under the airline’s control, you are not entitled to any financial compensation, but you retain the other rights like refund and rescheduling.
Equally, you are not entitled to get the Croatia Airlines to cancel flight compensation where you have been informed of the cancellation –
- More than two weeks before the scheduled departure
- Between 14 and 7 days of scheduled departure where the alternate flight departs no more than 2 hours before the originally scheduled departure time. And arrives, no less than 4 hours after the scheduled arrival.
- Less than 7 days before scheduled departure where the alternate flight departs no more than 1 hour before the originally scheduled departure time. And, arrives no less than 2 hours after the scheduled arrival time.
Croatia Airlines Ticket Cancellation Compensation
As per Croatia Airlines ticket cancellation policy, in case of involuntary cancellation or the flight schedule has been delayed, or passengers are not allowed to board despite having the confirmed reservation, you are entitled to certain rights as follows –
Following is the overview of the compensation if the delay happened beyond the original flying schedule.
|Delay time||Flight distance||Compensation USD|
|By 4 hours||More than 3500 km||600|
|By 3 hours||Between 1500 and 3500 Km||400|
|By 2 hours||Less than 1500 Km||200|
In case, your flight is expected for a long delay, you’re entitled to receive the following care –
- Meals and refreshments
- Internet access as well as access to international calls
- Hotel accommodation due to delay happened overnight
- Airport transfer
Following is the overview of the compensation of the canceled flights, if you’re offered an alternate flight beyond the original schedule –
|Flight distance||Compensation USD|
|More than 3500 km||500|
|Between 1500 and 3500 Km||300|
|Less than 1500 Km||125|
Croatia Airlines Refund Policy
Under the 24-hour cancellation policy, you are entitled to get the full refund if canceled within 24 hours of booking as long as you completed the purchase 7 days or more before the initially scheduled departure flight. Add to that; there are other guidelines that you should need to know to claim the refund on your flight booking –
- On a refundable fare, you can cancel your flight online if purchased directly on the airline’s website.
- Only the taxes will be refunded if you’re canceling a non-refundable or restricted fare. The refund would be provided in the form of future travel credit. The credit can be redeemed by purchasing the new flight and to be used by the same passenger as ticketed.
- Any reservation booked with credit cards reflects the refund in the card statement within 7 business days from the date of cancellation.
- Your claimed refund amount would be generated for the unused or un-flown portion of the trip.
Croatia Airlines Cancellation Fees
As per the Croatia Airlines ticket cancellation policy, any ticket voidance is subject to the airline’s cancellation penalty. Below is the list of the airline’s cancellation fee that vary with the cabin class and the fare type –
|International Travel||FlyEasy Economy||FlyOpti Economy||FlyFlexi Economy||FlyBizz Business|
|Cancel Fee in USD||75||75||175||200|
|Domestic Travel||FlyEasy Economy||FlyOpti Economy||FlyFlexi Economy||FlyBizz Business|
|Cancel Fee in USD||50||50||100||125|
However, going through the cancellation policy first will give you an insight about how simple or complex the procedure takes. For instance, if you are availing of a free cancellation offer, there are specific guidelines and protocols that you should follow. But if you are cancelling your booking because of some emergency, it is necessary to have a smooth process in place.
To cancel or not to cancel? That is the question, and this guide helps you find your answer. With detailed information on all of the Croatia Airlines ticket cancellation policy, you can be sure to have a smooth experience. More so, below are the FAQs if you have any questions.