Ellinair cancellation policy promises to make everything easier for you to enjoy your trip. Refunds will be provided promptly and no hassle will be made at any stage of the cancellation.
Consequently, these posts guide you about the rules and regulations you need to consider before canceling your booking. Not just that, we have also covered the cancellation fee that needs to be applied for your booking, the rules to be applied at the time of requesting the refund, and much more.
Ellinair Flight Cancellation Rules
As per the Ellinair cancellation policy, the airlines are comprised of the fares offered in Economy Class only – Basic, Classic, and Comfort. These cancellation rules vary for each fare type.
Economy Comfort –
- You can request flight cancellation anytime before or after the scheduled departure.
- For cancellation, a cost of 75 USD per direction is charged.
- The refund restriction for each fare component applies when multiple fare rules are involved in the booking.
- There will be no refund if a customer is denied boarding owing to missing or fraudulent travel documents.
- In the event of a no-show owing to missing travel documents at the time of check-in, the fare is non-refundable.
- If your visa application is denied, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 75 USD per passenger per direction, and offered a refund on the remaining value.
- No-Show fees are levied at 50 USD per passenger per direction.
Economy Classic –
- You can cancel your flight at any time.
- In the event of a no-show, the ticket is non-refundable.
- A penalty of 75 USD per passenger per direction is charged for cancellation.
- In the case of the multiple fare rules, the most restricted fare rule will apply.
- If your visa application is denied, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50 USD per passenger per direction.
Economy Basic –
- You can cancel Basic fare any time before the scheduled departure.
- No refunds can be claimed after the flight departure.
- You can request 24-hour cancellation to claim the full refund.
Ellinair 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Ellinair cancellation policy, passengers can cancel the flight and claim a full refund without paying any cancellation fee. To claim a full refund, the following conditions need to be fulfilled –
- You need to cancel the flight within one day of purchase.
- The actual departure date must be at least 1 week in advance at the time of cancellation.
- Any reservation booked with Ellinair miles is restricted under 24-hour cancellation.
- Reservations that include more than 9 passengers are not allowed to cancel within 24 hours of purchase.
How to Cancel an Ellinair Flight Ticket?
The airline facilitates passengers to cancel the flight through their website, through Call Center, and at the airport.
Method 1: Using Website (online)
You can visit the airline’s website. Retrieve your booking, and check whether your booking is eligible for a refund or not. You will receive the confirmation in your email once you complete the request. Follow these steps to understand how you can make the most of it –
- Visit en.ellinair.com and click on the Manage Booking tab on the homepage.
- Enter the 5-digit booking code and the last name of the passenger.
- Once you access the booking, select the flight segment you would like to cancel.
- Please note if you’re canceling the Economy Basic, no cancellation, as well as the refund, is permitted.
- On the next page, a refund amount will be displayed on the screen. The airline reflects the refund after adjusting the cancellation fees.
- Once the request is submitted, you will receive the refund for your booking in 7-10 business days.
Method: 2 On Call (offline)
You can dial the Ellinair cancel flight phone number at +1-844-673-0381 and ask the airline’s representative to cancel the flight. The said request is subject to the airline’s penalty and additional service fees.
Ellinair Refund Policy
As per Ellinair cancellation policy, Economy Basic tickets are not eligible for refunds but are eligible for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase as long as you book your flight 7 days or more before the originally scheduled departure flight.
The other essential guidelines from the Ellinair refund policy include –
- If your ticket qualifies for a refund, you can go to the Manage Booking section to cancel your flight and receive a refund.
- A refund can be requested for any fare that allows refunds. Depending upon the fare rule associated with the booking, a cancellation fee may apply.
- Most fares are non-refundable. Hence passengers can claim a refund of the unused airport taxes and fees.
- Tickets purchased with credit cards process refund within 7 business days. Tickets purchased with all payment methods will process a refund in 15-20 working days.
- Ellinair ticket cancellation refund will be processed in the original payment form and credited in the original currency as originally booked.
Ellinair Flight Cancellation Fees
As per Ellinair cancellation policy, the cancellation fee varies with the fare types. No cancellation is permitted for the Economy Basic fare. The overview of airline’s penalty would be like this –
|Economy Basic||Economy Classic||Economy Comfort|
|Cancellation fees (in USD)||Not Applicable||75 each way||75 each way|
|No-show fees (in USD)||Not Applicable||50 each way||50 each way|
Here is the bottom line—Ellinair cancellation policy strives to offer a wide range of online services and timely assistance to their customers. Moreover, the airlines have developed an easy-to-digest cancellation policy where the refund will be provided promptly within 7 to 10 business days.
You can use this guide properly to fulfill all the requirements before making a cancellation request. Not just that, all the rules and regulations, including the terms and conditions, need to be kept in mind before making your decision. So, make sure you read them carefully. The website also has written these general terms and conditions in different language options. Your stay with Ellinair is not affected by money withdrawal status or any other problems.