Enter Air has a noble policy that is intended to keep the passenger’s interest afloat and help them with flexible cancellation. The Enter Air cancellation policy is indeed the most sought-after cancellation guideline and there are fewer restrictions involved.
In order to make sure you understand everything about this policy and also avoid any form of misrepresentation, it is always a good idea to through this article before making the booking for the flight.
Enter Air Ticket Cancellation Rules
As per the Enter Air cancellation policy, the airlines make it reliable for the passenger to change or cancel their flights online through enterair.pl, where you can cancel and claim a refund hassle-free. Please take note of the following rules and conditions before making a flight cancellation –
- Passengers need to cancel the flight before the scheduled departure in order to be eligible for the refund. The airlines prohibit cancellation after departure.
- The airline allows you to cancel the reservation up to 7 days before the scheduled departure. You can claim the refund after making an adjustment on the cancellation fees and transaction fee.
- You can cancel the flight online if you have the flight directly from enterair.pl.
- If you are canceling a Flex fare after the scheduled departure, only the refundable taxes can be claimed for a refund.
- Enter Air allows you to cancel the flight within 1 day of purchase and claim a full refund. If the departure is within 7 days, you need to pay the cancellation fees.
How to Cancel an Enter Air Flight Ticket?
You can cancel the Enter Air flight online through the airline’s official website or simply call the airline’s reservation desk to initiate the cancellation of your booking.
Method 1: Online Flight Cancellation
When you booked through Enter Air’s official website, the fastest way to organize a cancellation is to log into the My Reservation section page. The steps include –
- Visit the enterair.pl and log into the My Reservation page with your booking details.
- Your booking details include a six-digit reservation ID and the passenger’s surname.
- After you access your flight details, select the flight segments or the whole booking to cancel.
- While confirming your selection, the refund amount will be displayed on the screen.
- Hit the cancellation button to process the refund request. If paid through the credit card, the refund amount would be reflected in the card statement in 7 working days.
Method 2: Cancel Flight Ticket over the Phone
In case you purchase your flight through Expedia, Kayak, or any other travel agency, or you purchased the flight ticket at the airport, reach out to the Enter Air flight executive by dialing the Customer Service phone number. You shall be liable to pay the handling charges on top of the Enter Air cancellation fee.
Enter Air Refund Policy
As per the Enter Air refund policy, all credit cards and PayPal transactions will take 7 working days to process the refund, and the other forms of payments such as cash, cheque, and bank transfer ideally take 20 business days. The other important points you should before applying for the refunds include-
- In case of a canceled flight or delay occurring for 3 or more hours, you are entitled to claim a refund on the unused portion of the ticket.
- If a cancellation occurs within 24 hours of booking, the refund would be credited in the original method of payment in 7-10 business days.
- The airline may not offer a refund if you apply for the cancellation after the expiry of the validity of the ticket.
- Passengers who fail to arrive at a check-in counter within the time specified may be denied boarding and their booking shall be terminated without any right to a refund unless the terms of the applicable fare rules state otherwise.
- If you lose your Ticket or a portion of it, a refund will be issued after the expiry of the ticket’s validity and is subject to the Enter Air cancellation fee.
Enter Air Cancellation Fee
As per the Enter Air cancellation policy, the airline only offers a single fare across all the travel routes – Economy Flex. below is the overview of how much it cost for a round trip as well as one-way trip –
|Cancellation Fee||One Way Fare||Round Trip Fare|
|Economy Flex Fare (in USD)||85||170|
The Enter Air cancellation policy makes it very convenient and hassle-free for you to avoid any other cancellations and get your money back too. All you need to do is to check the details of the policy before booking the flight tickets.
If you are booking a flight to a foreign country and are not sure about the rules related to cancellation, then this article is for you. For any doubts and queries you have regarding any cancellation policy, always contact Enter Air for further clarification. Y
ou can call Enter Air officials to cancel the flight. The airline is available all around the clock to offer you full insight on the matter and make your travel simple, stress-free, and enjoyable without any worries.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
The airline allows you to cancel the reservation up to 7 days before the scheduled departure. You can claim the refund after making an adjustment on the cancellation fees and transaction fee.
The airline charges 85 USD for the one-way fare and 170 USD for the round-trip fare. The Enter Air cancellation fee is charged per passenger per booking.
If your flight is canceled, you need to call Enter Air airlines and rebook the flight to the new travel date. If you refuse to take the alternate flight, you can also claim a refund on the unused value of the booking.
Yes, the airline allows passengers to cancel the reservation and claim a full refund within 24 hours of booking. If the departure is within 7 days, you need to pay the cancellation fees.