The best way to use FlyOne cancellation policy is to make the most of cancellations and changes rather than avoid them entirely. It’s a simple matter of knowing the airline’s policies, paying attention to details, and following the guidelines precisely.
To keep up with the Joneses, we have curated the important guidelines and policies that should be considered before making a flight booking. If you’re holding an existing reservation, we have covered the airline’s penalty according to the different fare types, the refund guidelines, and much more.
FlyOne Flight Ticket Cancellation Guidelines
As per the FlyOne cancellation policy, the airline allows you, regardless of the fare type, to cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking without paying any additional fees. This rule would be applicable to the booking that is booked 7 days in advance. Just like that, there are other cancellation policies that you should be aware of –
- This is a restricted or non-refundable fare. Any other airport taxes and other surcharges are non-refundable.
- The airline only processes refunds if canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
- This is a refundable fare and the airline will process the refund after collecting the FlyOne cancellation fee.
- The airline does not allow cancellation after the scheduled departure.
- Outside 24 hours, the airline charges 50 percent of the fare value as a cancellation fee.
- The airline allows free cancellation for infants on lap [0-24 months old] at the time of travel.
- The cancellation fee and other administrative fee is non-refundable.
- This is a flexible or non-restricted fare and allows the flight cancellation before as well as after the flight cancellation.
- The airline charges 10 percent of the ticket value as a FlyOne cancellation fee.
How to Cancel a FlyOne Flight Ticket?
With FlyOne, you have the option to cancel the flight online on the airline’s website or via the Customer Service number mentioned below.
Cancel FlyOne Flight Ticket Online
Passengers can make a cancellation request through the Manage my Booking link. You will be able to use this link if your booking is eligible for the online cancellation. You might be charged a cancellation fee, depending upon the fare you have purchased. The steps include –
- Log into FlyOne.com and navigate to the Manage My Booking section.
- Enter the six-digit reservation code and the passenger’s contact number to access the booking.
- Select the flight and check if your booking is eligible for a refund.
- Once you confirm your selection, the refund amount would be generated for the booking you like to cancel.
- After cancellation, the auto-generated email would be sent to your registered email confirming the refund amount applied on your booking.
- You will receive the refund value into your original method payment in 15-20 working days.
In case, you have purchased the flight with the third-party travel agency or at the airline check-in counter at the airport, you need to call the FlyOne cancel flight phone number at +1-844-673-0381. A cancellation fee may apply.
FlyOne Refund Policy
As per the FlyOne cancellation policy, the refund would be applicable on the unredeemed flight booking and must be claimed before the scheduled departure. Add to that –
- When flight cancellation, rerouting, delays, and any other circumstance which is beyond the airline’s control, the refund would be applied in the form of future travel credit.
- In the case of FlyOne’s Standard fare, the refund would be applied separately per passenger per flight segment.
- In the case of FlyOne Loyal’s fare, the airline offers 50 percent of the fare value as a refund if cancellation is made before the scheduled departure. The refund conditions and related charges will be applied separately for each flight segment.
- The refund would be allocated either to the person named in the flight ticket or the person who purchased the flight ticket on behalf of other passengers.
- No refund is permitted on the flight booking if the passenger applies for cancellation later than 6 months after the expiry of the validity of the ticket.
- The refund would only be applicable on the flights operated and marketed by FlyOne.
FlyOne Flight Cancellation Fee
As per the FlyOne cancellation policy, the cancellation request is subject to the airline’s penalty with the exception that would be offered to the restricted fare that is not eligible for any refund. FlyOne’s Standard and Loyal fare are refundable and imposed a cancellation fee of –
|Within 24 hours||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Outside 24 hours||No||50 % of the ticket value||10 % of the ticket value|
|After the departure||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||50 % of the ticket value|
These are the general guidelines for cancellations. We have outlined all of their rules in a little bit so that you don’t have to go scouring through their website looking for the information you want to know. Over the years, the FlyOne Flights has become a great experience for many Armenian travelers, and it will be even better when you are able to check this cancellation policy.
Our take on this is that if an airline boasts a great cancellation policy and you are tempted to book a flight with them, read the terms and conditions. You never know what you’ll find! If nothing else, it will make you feel better going in, knowing that if something goes wrong, you won’t get stuck with a bunch of penalties and restrictions.