French Bee cancellation policy is what you need to in order to be flexible with your travel plans. Add to that, you can have affordable cancellations like never before.
In this guide, we will give you a comprehensive guide on the airline’s cancellation rules, the refund policy, the fee, and how you can make the most of the cancellation when you’re traveling.
French Bee Ticket Cancellation Rules
The airline offers a full refund and is subject to the cancellation fee as per the French Bee cancellation policy. Similarly, there are other cancellation guidelines that you need to know before cancelling your booking –
- With airlines, you have the option to postpone your travel. The booking value would be converted into the future travel credit.
- Upon cancellation, you will receive a voucher which remains valid for 1 year. The voucher can be used at the airline’s website or through a customer service phone number.
- In case, your flight is cancelled, you can prepone or postpone your flight without any airline’s penalty. You will be issued a future credit voucher. At the time of booking, if the original fare is no longer available, you will be liable for any applicable fare difference.
- If you’re denied boarding involuntarily, you are entitled to compensation as well as a refund on the unused portion of the ticket.
French Bee 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the French Bee cancellation policy, the airline allows reservations to be cancelled for free for a certain period after the purchase. This is applicable for flights to and from the USA. The airlines allow you –
- To cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking, provided the departure date must be 168 hours or more at the time of cancellation.
- No French Bee cancellation fee would be applicable if it met the above conditions.
- You cannot cancel the flight booking with award miles or flyer club membership.
How to Cancel a Flight with French Bee?
The airlines allow you to cancel the flight online through their reservation portal. Add to that, you can also cancel the flight by speaking to the flight representative.
French Bee Cancel Flight Online
You can simply go to the airline’s homepage and retrieve your booking via the Manage Booking section. Request the flight cancellation, and on the basis of the fare type purchase, you either get a refund or the travel credit issued on the unused part of the booking. To cancel your flight online –
- Visit frenchbee.com and click the Manage Booking section on the home page.
- Enter the six-digit booking reference alongside the last name of the passenger.
- Select the flight that you need to cancel.
- You need to pay the cancellation fee upfront.
- Confirm your selection at the checkout page. You will receive the confirmation at your registered email address.
Cancel Flight over the Phone
You can also cancel your flight by calling the airline’s representative at French Bee cancel flight phone number. You can cancel your booking 3 hours before the scheduled departure if you’re canceling it via phone.
French Bee Refund Policy
As per the French Bee cancellation policy, the airlines always strive to offer a prompt refund on the qualified reservation without any delay, and upon the receipt of all required options.
- For all reservations that are purchased in the United States and Canada, passengers will receive the refund in 7 business days after receiving the request for the same.
- For all the debit cards used as a payment method, the refund would be completed in 20 business days.
- The refund from the qualified reservation would be assigned to the passenger named on the ticket.
- Certain fare rules or conditions do not support the refund in the form of cash rather issue a travel credit for the unused booking value. The travel credit remains valid for 12 months from the date of issuance.
- For tickets purchased with the third-party travel agency, you should contact the original point of purchase for all cancellation and refund queries.
French Bee Cancellation Fee
As per the French Bee cancellation policy, the airlines do not charge any penalty if making the cancellation request within 1 day from the date of purchase. Outside 24 hours, the cancellation fee may apply. The French Bee ticket cancellation fee varies with the fares offered by the airlines, such as –
|Fare Type||Basic Fare||Smart Fare||Premium Fare|
|Class of Service||Economy||Economy||Economy|
|Refundable||No. Travel credit to be issued||Yes||Yes|
French Bee cancellation policy is no different from the rest of the airlines that offer cancellation options. The fare you purchase will have a cancellation fee attached to it and a non-refundable option. French Beer has been able to create a flexible traveling experience for its customers as it provides convenient flight tickets and an even cheaper luggage allowance. You agree to pay a small fee to cancel your tickets.
You should know everything about the French Bee cancellation policy if you love travelling. It will help you save time, money and all your troubles. The airline has many benefits to offer its passengers and helps them get the best results possible with the cancellation policy. So if you are planning to create your itinerary now, you should start focusing on the French Bee ticket cancellation policy.
French Bee Flight Cancellation Policy – Frequently Asked Questions
If you booked a flight via the French Bee online website, customer service number, or at the airport –
You will receive a travel voucher that remains valid for 365 days from the date of booking.
Also if your ticket is eligible for a refund, you will receive a refund in the original method of payment.
In case you booked your reservation with a third-party travel agency, you need to cancel your booking directly with them.
Yes, only if you have flights originating to and from the United States.
If your flight is cancelled, you can prepone or postpone your flight without any airline penalty. You will be issued a future credit voucher. At the time of booking, if the original fare is no longer available, you will be liable for any applicable fare difference.
Yes, you can change or postpone your travel Manage Booking section. All you need to do is –
Access your booking with last name and 6-digit reservation number.
Go for the ‘Change Travel Date’ option.
Select the new flights and proceed to complete the payment.
The airline’s cancellation fee varies with the fare type. Primarily, French Bee offers three types of fares – Basic, Smart, and Premium Fare.
Basic fare offers the lowest price in the Economy and assesses 75 USD as a cancellation fee.
Smart fare is another fare in Economy Class that comes with extra amenities and charges 150 USD as a cancellation fee.
Premium fare is a Business Class fare with added luxury and amenities and charges 200 USD to cancel a flight.
For all the debit cards used as a payment method, the refund would be completed in 20 business days. The Refunds will take 7 business days if a flight booking was made with a credit card.