Olympic Air is one of those airlines that is constantly attentive to passenger concerns. It is apparent that the airline never fails to delight each traveller with their world-class policies. The Olympic Air ticket cancellation policy is the finest of all policies since it allows travellers to cancel their flights without any trouble. People who are unsure about their travel arrangements might benefit from airline cancellation policies. You don’t have to waste time scouring the internet for information on Olympic Air cancellation policy; simply read this article and you will be armed with a plethora of knowledge about the cancellation rules.
Key Highlights – Olympic Air Ticket Cancellation
The Olympic Air ticket cancellation policy has many perplexing clauses. To make things easier to grasp, we prepared simple notes which are mentioned below. Go through it and understand the Olympic Air ticket cancellation rules in a better way:
- As per the Olympic Air ticket cancellation policy, you can cancel your scheduled reservations for free of charge if the cancellation is requested within the same day of booking. To make free cancellations, the departure should be at least seven days away from the canceling date.
- The airline will charge cancellation charges based on fare class, cancellation date, and booking mode once the allotted period lapses.
- You can not make a cancellation request for promotional and award tickets. However, you make changes in date, time.
- To cancel your reservation offline, you must pay a service fee in addition to the cancellation charges, according to the Olympic Air cancellation policy.
- The airline may not impose cancellation charges if a flight is cancelled for any of the following reasons:
- Operational failure
- Judiciary statement
- Bereavement of first blood member
- Medical concerns (depends on conditions and airline policy)
- Pregnancy (depends on conditions and airline policy)
- According to the Olympic Air cancellation policy, the passenger with non-refundable tickets needs to pay more than the passenger with refundable tickets.
- You will get a refund only if the reservation is made through the authorized channels.
- The refund will be reimbursed back in the form credit points. You can use the points in future travels.
- Olympic Air enforces cancellation penalties on all kinds of fares, packages, membership, and age of the scheduled passenger. You can communicate with the officials for better understanding.
- The Olympic Air cancellation policy states that the passenger will need to pay full ticket fare as cancellation fees for canceling the ticket within one hour before departure.
- In the event of a no-show, the airline will charge the whole ticket price as Olympic Air cancellation fees.
- You will be reimbursed if the airline cancels or delays your flight on the same day of departure.
- The Olympic Air ticket cancellation policy states that the airline will begin the refund process within two days of submitting your claim request and you will get your refund within 21 business days.
Olympic Air 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Olympic Air has a no-fee cancellation policy that allows you to cancel your reservation on the same day. The departure date should be at least seven or more days before the date of cancellation. Keep rolling with the following points to have more facts about the Olympic Air 24 hour cancellation policy:
- As per the Olympic Air cancellation policy, the airline will not charge any cancellation charges if the booking is canceled on the same day of reservation.
- Once the risk-free ends, you will need to pay cancellation charges based on fare class, cancellation date, and booking mode. You have to pay a service fee in addition to cancellations if you choose to cancel your booking offline.
- According to the Olympic Air Cancelation Policy, if the reservation, cancellation, and departure date are all the same, the airline will charge the whole ticket cost as cancellation costs.
- You may be eligible for a refund in the form of travel credit. You can use the points on future trips.
- The Olympic Air 24 hour cancellation policy is not applicable on tickets that are purchased within six days of departure.
- Olympic Air no-fee cancellation clause applicable on tickets that are purchased from the official channels.
- The airline will impose full ticket fare as a penalty for canceling scheduled tickets with the assistance of third-party agents.
Olympic Air Cancellation Fees
The airline charges a fee for all cancellations made outside of the risk-free period. To determine how much you must pay, give significant attention to relevant procedures:
- You will not need to pay any sum as Olympic Air cancellation fees if the booking is canceled within 24 hours after reservation. However, the cancellation date should be seven days prior to the departure date.
- The airline will impose Olympic Air cancellation fees for all the cancellations requested after the risk-free period.
- You may need to pay upto 40% of ticket fare as Olympic Air cancellation fees. The cancellation charges are determined based on fare types, locations, and many other factors.
- Olympic Air charges service fees additional to the cancellation charges for all the cancellation made at the offline portals.
- The airline will not charge cancellation fees if the flight gets canceled by the airline, according to the Olympic Air cancellation policy.
- Passengers who booked tickets outside the official channels will need to pay full ticket fare as Olympic Air ticket cancellation charges.
Olympic Air Ticket Cancellation Methods
Cancelling a flight with Olympic Air is an effortless process. The airline offers many cancellation alternatives for scheduled flights. You may cancel your tickets using the official website, mobile app, customer service number, or airport counters. Select one of the methods below to cancel your tickets at your pace:
Ticket Cancellation Online
- Browse the official website or mobile app of Olympic Air.
- On the home page, click on the login tab.
- Use the login credentials like username and password to complete the account authentication process.
- You will get the Manage Booking tab on the home screen. Simply select it.
- Use your booking credentials to search the trip.
- Select the desired trip.
- Click on the cancel tab.
- Fill the Olympic Air ticket cancellation form with adequate information.
- Review the form and submit it by clicking on the continue tab.
- Pay the Olympic Air cancellation fees through the available modes.
- Once the payment has been made. You will get a confirmation email to your registered email address.
Ticket Cancellation Via Call
- Dial the Olympic Air customer service number .
- Complete the account authentication process while selecting the interaction language.
- Share the booking information with the agent; this will assist the agent in locating the proper trip.
- Select the scheduled trip and ask the agent to cancel your planned tickets.
- The agent will fill out the Olympic Air ticket cancellation form on your behalf.
- Examine the input while paying the Olympic Air cancellation fees and service charges through the available payment modes.
- You will get a confirmation email with complete refund information at your registered email address.
Olympic Air Refund Policy
The Olympic Air refund policy enables you to receive your well-deserved refund with minimal trouble. The terms are straightforward to understand and will come in helpful during the refund request procedure. To get a sense of the Olympic Air refund policy, read the following:
- The Olympic Air refund policy states that you can cancel your scheduled reservations for free of charge by canceling your scheduled journey within 24 hours of booking.
- You must cancel at least seven days before your travel date to obtain a full refund. Once the risk-free time has passed, the airline will charge cancellation costs based on ticket class, cancellation date, and booking mode.
- The Olympic Air cancellation policy states that you must pay a service fee in addition to the cancellation charges for canceling tickets offline. Requests to cancel promotional and prize tickets are not accepted.
- As per the Olympic Air cancellation policy, the passenger will need to pay full ticket fare as cancellation fees for canceling the ticket within one hour before departure.
- The airline will not impose cancellation charges if a flight is cancelled for Operational failure, Earthquake, Tsunami, Pandemic, Judiciary statement, Bereavement, Medical emergencies.
- Passengers with non-refundable tickets can not submit cancellation requests on the same day of departure. You will only be entitled for a refund if you make the reservation through an authorised channel. Credit points will be provided as a form of compensation. You may use the points to pay for future travels.
- Olympic Air cancellation fees are calculated based on all fare types, memberships. The airline will charge the full ticket fare as Olympic Air cancellation fees if the passenger fails to make a cancellation request within the specified time.
- The airline will not provide a refund if you do not board on time.
- As per the Olympic Air refund policy, you will be reimbursed if the airline cancels or delays the scheduled flight on the same day of departure. The airline will issue a refund within 21 business days.