Orenair cancellation policy offers the flexible option to cancel the flight with minimal airline’s penalty. The airlines offer rules and regulations are said to be pretty transparent and customer-centric.
In this article we will cover all the rules and guidelines associated with the cancellation, as well as how your booking can avail of maximum benefits with the below-mentioned guidelines.
Orenair Flight Cancellation Rules
As per the Orenair cancellation policy, if you are flying on an Orenair operated flight, the cancellation fee will apply if you cancel your flight before or after the departure. You should take care the following important points before cancelling the flights –
- When you need to cancel the flight, call on the Orenair’s dedicated cancellation phone number to discuss your plans. Alternatively, you can also cancel the flight online through the Manage Booking section.
- You will be charged a Orenair cancellation fee if you cancel your booking anytime before the scheduled departure.
- On top of cancellation fee, you would be charged a no-show fee, if you failed to check-in for your flight and haven’t boarded your flight.
- In case of a no-show for your flight, you will be refunded the booking value minus the Orenair flight cancellation charges [airline’s cancellation fee + no-show fee].
- You won’t be charged a cancellation fee under the following circumstances –
- Return a Covid +ve test.
- If you have a medical document that restricts your travel.
- If you come in close contact with Covid +ve person.
Orenair 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Orenair cancellation policy, the airline allows you to cancel the flight and claim a refund within 24 hours of purchase, and no cancellation fee would be levied on your booking, provided –
- The flight must be operated by Orenair.
- You have booked the flight via orenair.com, through the airline’s customer service phone number, or through the airline’s booking counter at the airport.
- At the time of cancellation, the scheduled departure date must be booked at least 1 week in advance.
How to Cancel Orenair Flight Ticket?
To cancel the flight, you need to visit the airline’s website, if you have purchased it online. Or, you can call the airline’s reservation phone number to do the needful.
Method 1: Online
You need the reservation PNR number to cancel your flight online. The cancellation fee would not be charged upfront, but deducted from the refundable booking value. These steps would help you with the Orenair booking cancellation –
- Go to orenair.com and click on the Manage Booking section on the homepage.
- Enter your six-digit code PNR number and the passenger’s last name in the required section. This is how you retrieve your existing booking.
- Select the flight segment or the entire booking. Once you order the cancellation, the refund amount would be displayed on the screen.
- Once you confirm your order, the airline will process the refund.
- Soon after completing the request, the airline will send you the confirmation on your registered email.
Method 2: Over the Phone
When you need to cancel the flight, call on the Orenair’s dedicated cancellation phone number to discuss your plans. You will be charged a cancellation fee as well as service handling charges.
If you have not booked directly with the Orenair airline’s website, please contact the above-mentioned number.
Orenair Refund Policy
As per the Orenair cancellation policy, you can request a refund on these portions of the flight segment that are unflown or unused, so far. The other rules and regulations to claim a refund on your booking include –
- Make sure you provide the full details of your booking, as well as the passenger’s details while completing the refund request form.
- In case you are applying for a refund after the scheduled departure date, a no-show fee along with the airline’s cancellation penalty would be applicable.
- Any refunds applied due to Covid-19 may take up to 3-4 weeks. For all other requests, the airline processes the refund in 7-10 business days.
- In case, the reservations booked with a third-party travel agency, you need to contact the respective point of purchase where the ticket was booked.
- For all reservations booked directly on Orenair’s booking, the refund request can be completed by click here.
- In case of service interruption due to airline’s schedule change, flight delays or disruption, you have the option to keep the ticket open and use it anytime within 1 year from the date of booking.
Orenair Cancellation Fee
As per the Orenair cancellation policy, the airline’s penalty would be charged per person per booking, and vary with the class of service and the travel destination. Such as –
Departure From Germany
|Cancellation [in USD]||75||100|
|No Show [in USD]||150||200|
Departure from Russia
|Cancellation Fees [in USD]||50||75|
|No Show [in USD]||100||150|
Departure from Ukraine
|Cancellation Charges [in USD]||40||80|
|No Show [in USD]||75||150|
Departure from Turkey
|Cancellation Cost [in USD]||100||150|
|No Show [in USD]||200||300|
The Orenair cancellation policy is very transparent, unambiguous and clear. The airline is considered to be the most flexible in case of cancellations, especially considering that no cancellation fee is levied and you get your money back without any hassle.