Passengers who perform Pegasus Airlines cancellations without knowing the rules often end up in a bind spot with a hole in their pockets. A quick glimpse of the Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy is all you need to save money.
This is why we have got you this guide to help you with the cancellation whenever you need it. Let’s check it out:
Key Highlights: Pegasus Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
To offer you a pleasant travel experience, the airline has made some necessary changes in the Pegasus Airlines refund request procedure. For a hassle-free cancellation, read the highlights of Pegasus Airlines flight cancellation policy:
- Pegasus Airlines will not charge any amount as cancellation fees if the ticket is cancelled within 24 hours of booking.
- As per the Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy, the airline would not consider refund requests made at unauthorized portals.
- Cancellations made on the day of departure will cost 20 to 45 percent more than cancellations made on other days.
- Passengers who fill out the Pegasus Airlines refund request form after the departure time are not eligible for a refund.
- The Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy states that passengers can use the free cancellation benefit on the day of departure if they cancel the scheduled tickets within 30 minutes of making the reservation.
- The passengers who are canceling the flight due to the bereavement of an immediate family member will not be required to pay Pegasus Airlines cancellation fees.
- According to the Pegasus Airlines flight cancellation policy, the passengers who are canceling flights after the zero cancellation period will be required to pay a certain percentage of the total fare as cancellation fees.
- Passengers who want to cancel their tickets after check-in must pay the entire flight fare as Pegasus Airlines cancellation fees.
Pegasus Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
All passengers who are uncertain about their upcoming trip should review Pegasus Airlines 24 hour cancellation policy. This policy allows them to get a refund without incurring cancellation charges. Unlike other airlines, Pegasus Airlines has a 24-hour free cancellation policy for tickets booked on the day of departure. Look at the listed points for more detail on the policy:
- According to the Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy, all tickets cancelled within 24 hours of booking will receive a full refund.
- If the booking date and departure date are the same, the passenger must cancel the reservation within 30 minutes of confirmation.
- The airline will not impose cancellation fees if the booking is cancelled due act of god or government laws.
- To receive a full refund if the booking and departure date are three or fewer days apart, the customer must fill out the Pegasus Airlines refund request form within 60 minutes of the initial reservation.
- The booking made on the official platforms is available for a full refund, according to the Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy. If the passenger bought their tickets outside of the designated centers, they must contact the third-party agent directly.
- Once the free cancellation period lapses, the airline will charge a certain percentage of the total fare as Pegasus Airlines cancellation fees.
Pegasus Airlines Cancellation Fee
- The airline will charge 30 percent of the total fare as Pegasus Airlines ticket cancellation fees if they cancelled within 72 hours of booking.
- As per the Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy, the passenger holding a non-refundable ticket is not liable for a refund outside of the risk-free period.
- The airline will charge a full ticket fare as Pegasus Airlines ticket cancellation fees if the passenger cancels the flight after the departure time.
- Passengers who are canceling discounted or promo tickets will not receive any amount as a refund. The airline will forfeit full ticket value as Pegasus Airlines ticket cancellation fees.
Pegasus Airlines Cancellation Methods
The airline offers cancellation services through both online and offline modes. Passengers who use Pegasus Airlines online ticket cancellation system save money on service fees whereas passengers who prefer the offline cancellation method benefitted from proper assistance. Consider the various approaches mentioned below and choose the suitable one for canceling your scheduled ticket.
Pegasus Airlines Cancel Booking Online
- Browse the Pegasus Airlines official website or mobile app.
- Use your login credentials to complete the account authentication process.
- Tap on the manage booking tab.
- Use your confirmation code with the passenger’s last or family name in the required field.
- Check the input and tap on the continue tab.
- Select the ticket.
- Choose the reason for cancellation.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Submit the form by tapping on the confirm tab.
- The system will generate the refund.
- Match the refund value with your calculation and submit the response tap on the Yes tab.
Pegasus Airlines Cancel Booking Via Customer Service Number
- Get connected with the officials at (customer service number).
- Choose the cancellation option.
- Elaborate on the cancellation reason.
- Share all the required information and ask the agent to accomplish the Pegasus Airlines refund request process on your behalf.
- The agent will fill the form by mentioning all the travel details shared by you.
- Once the agent fills the Pegasus Airlines refund request form, the agent will guide you through the Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy.
- You may need to pay the service fee extra as you chose the offline procedure for cancellation.
Pegasus Airlines Cancel Booking At the Airport Counters
- Reach the Pegasus Airlines counter.
- Fill the Pegasus Airlines refund request form.
- Share all the required details.
- Recheck the input and submit it to the available agent.
- The agent will check the input and by following Pegasus Airlines refund policy calculate the cancellation fees.
- Since you choose the offline cancellation method, you will be charged an additional service fee.
- Pay the penalty and complete the cancellation process.
- Depending on the payment method, Pegasus Airlines will transfer the refund balance to the passenger within six to thirty business days.
Pegasus Airlines Refund Policy
Passengers who book flights with Pegasus never have to think about the refund value because the airline has one of the most generous refund plans. You can safely obtain a refund from Pegasus Airlines if you consider the steps outlined below:
- The passenger must cancel the ticket within the risk-free time in order to receive a full refund.
- The airline will charge 30 to 70 percent of the total fare as Pegasus Airlines ticket cancellation fees if the booking is cancelled outside the allotted period.
- According to the Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy, the passenger needs to have a valid ticket with them for making cancellations at the authorized platforms.
- When a cancellation is made due to the death of a co-passenger or family member, the passenger must submit a death certificate while filling the Pegasus Airlines refund request form.
- The Pegasus Airlines refund policy states that the passengers who cancel their flights after the departure date will not be refunded.
Frequently Asked Questions: Pegasus Airlines Cancellation Policy
According to Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy, you must pay cancellation fees ranging from 40 to 80 percent of the ticket price.
No. You do not need to pay any amount as Pegasus Airlines cancellation fees if the flight is canceled by the airline.
Yes. You can easily cancel your ticket through the online portals.
Passengers who cancel their reservations online will get the following benefits:
• There are no service costs.
• The cancellation charge is 10% cheaper than in the offline modes.
• The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.