The good news is that we have been able to list out most of the benefits that are included in the Pobeda Airlines cancellation policy. If you visit their website, you will understand more about their terms and conditions and the procedure.
To help you with that, we are going to provide your detailed information about the airline’s cancelation policy, the refund guidelines, the cancellation penalty, and much more.
Pobeda Flight Cancellation Policy
As per the Pobeda Airlines cancellation policy, the cancellation of a flight whether applicable or not depends upon the specific fare types, such as
Pobeda Basic fare
- The fare is non-refundable before or after the flight departure. Passengers can claim unused airport taxes and government-imposed fees.
- The airline only allows 24-hour cancellation.
- Exceptions for flight cancellation may be applicable if there is a sudden death of a passenger or a co-traveler.
Pobeda Advantageous fare
- It is also a restricted fare and does not allow cancellation outside 24 hours of booking.
- When there is an involuntary flight cancellation where the reason for cancellation is under the airline’s control, you have the option to claim a refund on the unused value.
- Just like Basic fare, a full refund can only be claimed if canceled within 1 day of booking.
Pobeda Maximum fare
- This fare allows a ticket refund as well as a Pobeda flight change request for a fee.
- The airline allows cancellation up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure.
- A cancellation fee of 85 USD per segment per passenger would be applicable.
Pobeda 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Pobeda Airlines cancellation policy, you have the right to cancel your flight within 24 hours of purchase for a full refund, or can make amendments to your flight booking within 24 hours of purchase with no airline penalty. Here’s what you need to know –
- You can cancel your flight within 24 hours or purchase via the Manage Booking tab.
- When you have a sudden change in your plans within 24 hours of purchase, here’s what the Pobeda airlines offer you –
- In case, you request a flight cancellation, the airline will refund you the entire value of the booking.
- If you request to change the flight, you can do so for once without paying any change fee. A fare difference may apply.
Some important terms and conditions you need to know before using this service –
- Only tickets booked for travel starting more than 24 hours from the time of purchase are subject to the 24-hour cancellation.
- The regular airline penalty would be applicable outside 24 hours.
How to Cancel the Pobeda Flight Ticket?
You have the option to cancel the flight online if you have purchased through the airline’s website or you can simply resort to the airline’s customer service executive.
Cancel Flight Ticket Online
On the airlines’ home page, go to the My Booking section, and request the flight cancellation without any hassles. A cancellation fee may apply. Follow these steps to cancel screen the website navigation –
- Visit pobeda.aero, and go to My Booking page.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Manage my booking’ page.
- Enter the 6-digit booking code and the passenger’s email address to access the booking.
- Select the flight segments and you would be redirected to the refund page.
- The amount that you can claim as a refund would be displayed next to your booking segments.
- Order the flight cancellation to process the refund. The claimed amount would be credited back to the original method in 1 or 2 billing cycles.
Cancel Flight Ticket over the Phone
You can call the Pobeda flight cancellation phone number at +1-844-673-0381 to receive a refund on your booking. Please note Pobeda’s Maximum fare can be canceled outside 24 hours of booking.
Pobeda Refund Policy
As per the Pobeda Airlines cancellation policy, the airline offers a non-refundable fare and cannot be voluntarily cancelled under any circumstances unless otherwise specified by the rules associated with your purchased fare.
However, there are circumstances, where the refund or cancellation is considered necessary, and after considering the reasons for cancellation, the airlines will process the refund. The said request is considered necessary in the following circumstances –
- A flight cancellation for reasons that are not under the airline’s control.
- Flight got delayed for 3 or more hours.
- When the airline is not operating the flight as per the schedule.
- Airlines fail to offer the passenger a seat on the flight on which he/she is ticketed.
- A delay at the airport due to the inspection, and if no illegal substances or prohibited items were discovered
- If the airlines registered an incorrect reservation.
- A sudden illness or the death of the passenger or an immediate family member.
- If the airline fails to offer the same class of service as booked.
- In the case of a connecting flight, the passenger missed a connection due to the airline’s delay. A connecting flight must be included in the booking.
In case you purchased a flight with a debit/credit card, the airline will process the refund in 7-10 business days. The refund can only be claimed by the person who paid for the ticket.
Pobeda Cancellation Fee
As per the Pobeda Airlines cancellation policy, the airline usually offers a non-refundable fare except the Maximum fare. The cancellation would not apply to the other fares, provided that the booking must be made within 24 hours of booking.
|Basic Fare||Advantageous Fare||Maximum Fare|
|Cancellation up to||24 Hours of purchase||24 Hours of purchase||48 Hours before departure|
|Cancellation fee (in USD)||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||170|
The above-mentioned information will provide you with sufficient knowledge about the Pobeda Airlines cancellation policy. Check out the airline’s website to learn more about the terms and conditions and if you have any queries, you can always contact their customer support team.
These are the general guidelines for cancellations. We have outlined all the rules so that you don’t have to go scouring through their website looking for the information you want to know. We do want you to take a note on one thing though – if someone else has told you that they have a Pobeda Airlines cancellation policy that is different from what we have listed here, there is a good chance they are mistaken.