There are certain aspects in which Red Wings Airlines follow the same policy. Certain unique points that we can see from the airlines that no other airlines follow such as the Red Wings Airlines cancellation policy. You need to know everything about the airline before booking a flight.
To add that, we will help you gain all the insightful knowledge that you will get to know before canceling your Red Wings Airlines reservation.
Red Wings Airlines Flight Cancellation Rules
As per the Red Wings Airlines cancellation policy, it is always recommended to cancel your flight before the scheduled departure. Visit the My Booking section to make cancellations any time before your flight departs. In addition –
- The Red Wings Light fare cannot be canceled outside 24 hours of booking, under any circumstances.
- The Red Wings Economy and Red Wings Airlines Standard fare can be canceled before departure and does allow cancellation after the scheduled departure.
- After you complete the check-in, the airline does not allow cancellation.
- The airline allows a 24-hour cancellation policy for only flights that are scheduled to depart 7 or more days, no cancellation fee would be charged.
- The airlines offer free cancellation, regardless of the fare types, if the flight is canceled or delayed for 3 or more hours. The refund would be provided in the form of travel credit.
Red Wings Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation
As per the Red Wings Airlines cancellation policy, the airline offers a free cancellation to the flight reservation that requested cancellation within 24 hours of purchase, and whose scheduled departure date is booked at least 7 days in advance. The 24-hour risk-free cancellation policy would only apply to the following reservation –
- If the booking reference contains no more than 9 passengers
- The booking should not be made with the re-issued travel credit or reward miles.
- It must not be a promotional, military, or discounted fare.
- The flight reservation must be purchased via flyredwings.com or through Red Wings Airlines phone number at +1-844-673-0381 or one of the Red Wings Airlines city ticket offices.
How to Cancel a Red Wings Airlines Flight Ticket?
You can cancel the flight online through the Red Wings Airlines official website or by calling them directly at their customer service desk.
Cancel Flight Ticket Online
In case, you purchased the ticket on the airline’s website you can cancel it through the My Booking section. Follow to steps to initiate the cancellation of your flight booking –
- Visit flyredwings.com, and navigate to the My Booking section.
- Enter the passenger’s last name, and the ticket number or booking ID.
- Select the flight that needs to be voided, and you can see the refund amount to be displayed right next to your flight itinerary.
- If you like to initiate a refund, click to cancel the flight.
- Once you initiate a Red Wings Airlines flight cancellation request, it will take 7-10 business days to receive a refund in the original method of payment.
Cancel Flight over the Phone
Apart from making the flight cancellation online, you can also request one by calling the Red Wings Airlines cancel flight phone number +1-844-673-0381. You need to keep your booking ID or ticket number handy. The cancellation fee would be adjusted from your booking value or maybe charged upfront.
Red Wings Airlines Refund Policy
As per the Red Wings Airlines cancellation policy, the conditions for issuing a refund depend upon the reason for the cancellation and the fare at which the ticket is issued. You should consider the following points before claiming a refund on your Red Wings Airlines reservation –
- The airline offers an involuntary refund for the cancellation or flight disruption which is beyond the airline’s control. The reasons include-
- Flight delays for 5 hours or more or canceled flight events.
- If you have been denied boarding on the confirmed flight.
- The flight is not on the schedule as committed.
- The Failed departure of the passenger caused the delay at the airport due to the inspection, and no prohibited or illegal items were found.
- Death of a passenger or an immediate family. You need to submit the death certificate within 30 days of cancellation to claim a refund.
- Failure to offer passengers a class of service as specified in their boarding pass.
- If the passenger misses a connecting flight and it was operated by Red Wings Airlines.
- All voluntary refunds for the eligible booking would be processed in the original method of payment in 7-10 business days.
- The refund would be granted to the person who paid for the ticket if the passenger and the cardholder are two separate parties in the reservation.
Red Wings Airlines Cancellation Fee
As per the Red Wings Airlines cancellation policy, the airline holds three types of fare – Light, Economy, and Standard. The Light is the most restricted fare and does not allow cancellation outside 24 hours. Below is the overview of the cancellation fee of all fares, check out how they charge before as well as after the scheduled departure –
|Cancellation outside 24 hours of departure (in USD)||Restricted||80||80|
|Cancellation within 24 hours of departure (in USD)||Restricted||130||130|
|Cancellation after checked-in||Restricted||Restricted||Restricted|
Know whether Red Wings Airlines allows you to cancel your flight or not if you don’t want to travel anymore? The policy of airlines can differ from one another. Hence, you need to know it in advance before booking a flight. Here is the appropriate information that you will get to know if you want to know the complete details.
You should know more than anyone else how it feels to board a flight looking forward to a vacation and then, to wait for that flight to get canceled and leave you clueless about your destination. That is why we will recommend you to take help of the Red Wings Airlines Cancellation Policy.