While there are many airlines that will get you from point A to point B, Smartavia offers you a lot more than just transit. This airline is committed to bringing you a better air travel experience, and its cancellation procedures are not an exception. You can minimize hassles to a great extent by knowing about the Smartavia cancellation policy properly.
This article will get you to know the airline’s cancellation procedure, the refund guideline, the refund policy, and much more.
Smartavia Flight Cancellation Guidelines
As per the Smartavia cancellation policy, the terms and conditions for the cancellation of your booking depend upon the fare rule and cabin class booked, and these apply per route. Such as –
- For all the fares that allow refunds, a cancellation fee may be imposed.
- Smart Pro Fare (Classes Y, B, M, H, Q, V, L, K, S, T, U, P) – The fare can be canceled anytime before the scheduled departure. The passenger is responsible for paying the 75 USD cancellation fee each way.
- Smart Fare (Classes Y, B, M, H, Q, V, L, K, S, T, U, P) – In the event of a no-show, no cancellation is permitted. Outside 24 hours, the cancellation is permitted for a fee of 90 USD per passenger each way.
- Smart Light Fare (Classes Y, B, M, H, Q, V, L, K, S, T, U, P) – It is a restricted fare, and at the time of cancellation, only taxes will be refunded. No-show cancellation is not permitted.
Here are the flight cancellation rules for the flights between Greece and Cyprus, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, North Macedonia –
- Smart Pro Fare (Classes Y, B, M, H, Q, V, L, K, S, T, U, P) – The booking can be canceled anytime before the scheduled departure. The airline’s cancellation penalty would be 55 USD per passenger each way.
- Smart Fare (Classes Y, B, M, H, Q, V, L, K, S, T, U, P) – Outside 24 hours, the cancellation fee would be 55 USD per passenger each way.
- Smart Light Fare (Classes Y, B, M, H, Q, V, L, K, S, T, U, P) – At the time of cancellation, only airport taxes and surcharges will be refunded.
Smartavia 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Smartavia cancellation policy, regardless of the fare type and the class of service booked you have the option to claim a full refund on your booking if you decided to cancel within 24 hours of purchase, provided –
- The flight must be operated by Smartavia airlines.
- Reservation must be booked online.
- The departure must be booked for 7 days or more to get eligible for the full refund.
How to Cancel a Smartavia Flight Ticket?
You can cancel the flight through smartavia.com or by calling the airline’s reservation phone number.
Cancel Flight Ticket Online
In case you booked a flight through the airline’s website, you can cancel the reservation online, and process the refund if your booking is qualified for that. The steps include –
- Log into smartavia.com, and access your booking through the My Booking section.
- Select the flight and the passenger that you need to cancel for.
- Once you hit the cancellation button, you can see the refund amount for your flight segment or itinerary on the next page.
- If you agree with the eligible refund value, cancel the reservation.
- Once the request is completed, you will receive the confirmation on your registered email address.
Cancel Flight Ticket over the Phone
When you purchased a flight through the airport counter or over the phone, or for that matter, if you made an online reservation but don’t under how to navigate the cancellation, call the Smartavia flight cancellation phone number at +1-844-673-0381. You would be liable to pay the Smartavia cancellation fee and the additional service fee for requesting the cancellation over the phone.
Smartavia Refund Policy
As per the Smartavia cancellation policy, if your flight has been cancelled, the airline will offer you a credit equivalent to the unused booking value. In addition, –
- In case, your flight has been canceled during the pandemic, the credit voucher value would be increased by 10% of the initial value.
- Once you apply for the flight cancellation, you are allowed to redeem it within the next 18 months from the date of cancellation.
- If you do not want to use the travel credit, you can request a refund of the unused portion of the fare.
- Seats for your flight booking will be cancelled after your refund request is processed. If you have chosen the voluntary cancellation and your ticket is a Smart Lite Fare ticket, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- When you paid for the ticket with a credit card or debit card, the refund would be processed in the original method of payment.
- In the case where the booking was purchased on behalf of the passengers, the Smartavia cancellation refund would be processed to the person who paid for the ticket.
Smartavia Cancellation Fee
As per the Smartavia cancellation policy, the terms and conditions for each fare are specified in the booking receipt of each flight ticket. Smartavia airlines reserve the right to exclude/add fare groups for certain routes. Please check the fares condition or rules before you pay for the tickets.
|Smart Light||Smart||Smart Pro|
|Fare Class||S, M, K, Q, V, T, W, E, H, L, N, A, P, O, R, I, F, J||Y, S, M, K, Q, V, T, W, E, H, L, N, A, P, O, R, I, F, J||Y, S, M, K, Q, V, T, W, E, H, L, N, A, P, O, R, I, F, J|
|Cancellation more than 24 hours before departure||Not Allowed||180||150|
|Cancellation within 24 hours before departure||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||150|
|Cancellation after the scheduled departure||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
Readers can learn a lot from the Smartavia cancellation Policy, but also all other matters related to air travel, booking, and ticketing. It offers all the information that is important while traveling. People who are enthusiastic about traveling or know someone who is enthusiastic about traveling should definitely read this article no matter what occurs in their life.
If for some reason your travel plans have to change, you can rest assured that Smartavia is a great airline that will make the process of canceling your ticket as easy and hassle-free as possible. If you want to be an informed passenger, I suggest you read this article through till the end and get all your answers right here.