SriLankan Airlines offer so much flexibility and ease to passengers who have made bookings with SriLankan Airlines. So, if you are planning to travel with SriLankan Airlines anytime soon, it is important for you to be familiar with SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Policy. Continue reading this post to get correct information about the cancellation policy. We have comprehensively broken down the important aspects of this policy.
Important Highlights Of SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Policy
Before proceeding ahead to begin the SriLankan Airlines booking cancellation procedure, take a look at the important highlights of the Srilankan Airlines Cancellation Policy.
- SriLankan Airlines allows passengers to cancel flights within 24 hours of the original booking date. However, the departure time of the flights should be 72 hours from the time of booking.
- No penalty will be levied on the passengers if the SriLankan Airlines Cancellation is made within 24 hours.
- On the other hand, if the cancellation request is submitted after 24 hours, regular penalties will be charged.
- To claim a refund for the SriLankan Airlines Cancelled Flights, the passengers will have to submit an online refund request form.
SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Rule
According to SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Policy, a passenger can cancel a flight SriLankan Airline within 24 hours. The passengers must ensure that the flight they wish to cancel should have a departure time of at least 72 hours from the date of booking. SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Rule states that no cancellation charges will be levied for the SriLankan Airlines Flight Booking that is canceled within 24 hours.. On the other hand, if the cancellation is made after 24 hours, the passengers will have to bear the penalty charges according to the SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Policy.
The passengers will need to submit the last name and the booking reference number to cancel their flight booking. Also, the passengers must refrain themselves from filling the standard refund form in case of 24-hour cancellation.
How To Cancel SriLankan Airlines Ticket?
For those who have convinced themselves to cancel flights SriLankan Airlines, airline has extended its services and offers multiple ways to allow passengers to cancel their SriLankan Airlines Flight Booking. The passengers can either use online mode or offline mode to cancel tickets SriLankan airlines.
SriLankan Airlines Ticket Cancellation Procedure Online
Online Procedure to cancel SriLankan Airlines Ticket is one of the fastest ways. If you don’t know how to cancel SriLankan Airlines Ticket online, follow these instructions.
- Visit the official website of SriLankan Airlines.
- Use credentials such as registered email address and password to log into your account.
- Once you have logged in to your account, navigate to the “My Bookings” section.
- Select the SriLankan Airlines Flight You wish to cancel.
- You will be asked to enter the Booking Reference Number and the last name of the passengers.
- Upon submitting these details, a pop-up message will appear to proceed ahead for the SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Procedure.
- Verify all the details before proceeding ahead.
- Upon the successful cancellation of the ticket, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered email address.
Offline SriLankan Airlines Booking Cancellation Procedure
Passengers can also cancel SriLankan Airlines Booking through offline mode as well. To cancel flight SriLankan Airlines, the passengers will have to dial SriLankan Airlines Flight Booking Cancellation Phone Number which is . The representative will help you out and inform you about what to do regarding SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Procedure. In case, you want to change your flight, the passengers can also be informed about the SriLankan Airlines Flight Change Policy.
Flight Ticket Cancellation Charges Srilankan Airlines
If you have made SriLankan Airlines Reservations, and now want to cancel your flight, SriLankan Airlines will charge a penalty for the same. SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Fee depends upon a number of factors. SriLankan Airlines ticket cancellation charges depend upon the destination you are traveling from, the type of ticket the passenger has purchased, and the class of travel. In case you want more information on SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Charges, you may get in touch with the representatives.
SriLankan Airlines Ticket Refund Policy
If your SriLankan Airlines Flights are eligible for the refund, the passengers may fill the online form to initiate SriLankan Airlines Refund Process. The SriLankan Airlines Ticket Refund Policy is valid for tickets purchased by passengers through the official website or SriLankan Mobile App.
SriLankan Airlines Tickets which are issued with special conditions or for promotions are not eligible for a refund. To check whether your ticket is eligible for a refund or not, you can log in to your account, and click on the “My Booking” section.
Frequently Asked Questions
According to SriLankan Airlines Cancellation Policy, a passenger can cancel the flight within 24 Hours. This is done to avoid cancellation charges. This rule is applicable only when the departure of the flight is at least 72 hours after the booking.
If you have made a refund request, the refund amount will be processed in the original source of payment mode. For instance, if you had purchased your ticket using a debit card, the refund will be processed in the same account.
In case, if SriLankan Airlines cancels the flight, the passengers will be entitled to a full refund amount. The airlines will charge no penalty for the same. You will have to contact the travel agencies if you have made a booking through travel agents.
SriLankan Airlines Ticket Cancellation Fee varies according to the destination, fare booked by the passengers, and the time of cancellation.