A cancellation policy could be the very reason why people book a particular airline. The Tus Airways cancellation policy is very lenient and offers many benefits. The policy is said to be one of the best across the globe.
So, before you decide to book yourself a flight with this airline, read on to know more about their cancellation policy, the airline’s penalty, refund policy, and all other benefits it offers you as a traveler.
Tus Airways Flight Ticket Cancellation Rules
As per Tus Airways cancellation policy, the cancellation would be applicable on all fare types and classes of service selected.
Tus Light Fare
- It offers a non-refundable fare, and only allows cancellation within 24 hours of booking.
- If purchased with travel insurance, the airline allows involuntary cancellation for circumstances that are not under the airline’s control.
Tus Standard Fare
- It is a semi-restricted fare. Passengers are allowed to cancel the flight outside 24 hours.
- No cancellation is permitted within 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- In case of no-show, passengers can only claim a refund on the unused airport taxes and surcharges.
Tus Flex Fare
- It is a flexible fare. You can cancel the flight anytime before or after the scheduled departure.
- Outside 24 hours, the airline levies 125 USD as a cancellation fee per passenger per booking.
- In case of a no-show, passengers need to pay 50% of the booking value as a cancellation fee.
Tus Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Tus Airways cancellation policy, passengers can cancel the flight within 24 hours of making a purchase, and claim a full refund without paying the airline’s cancellation penalty. This is only possible if you follow these terms and conditions –
- The airline restricts the PNR that includes more than 9 passengers.
- The departure date needs to be booked at least 7 days in advance at the time of cancellation.
- The reservation shall not be booked with future travel credit, rewards mileage points,, or through eGift certificate.
- If the reservation includes a Promotional or discounted fare, the 24-hour cancellation would not be applicable.
- The flight needs to be booked through tusairways.com, through the airline’s cancellation phone number, or through the airport booking counter.
How to Cancel the Tus Airways Flight Ticket?
You can cancel Tus Airways either by visiting the airline’s website or through the airline’s reservation desk.
Cancel Tus Airways Flight Ticket Online
You need a booking reference number to access your reservation online. Now cancel your reservation which will allow the airline to process the refund. Follow these steps to navigate online –
- Visit tusairways.com and navigate to the My Reservation page.
- Enter the reservation details to retrieve the booking.
- Once you choose the flight segments to cancel the reservation, the refund amount would be displayed right next to your flight itinerary.
- Once you confirm the cancellation, the airline will process the refund to your original method in 7-12 business days.
You can also approach the airline’s executive by calling at the Tus Airways flight ticket cancellation phone number. Please ensure to cancel your flight up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure to claim the refund on your booking. A cancellation fee may apply.
Tus Airways Refund Policy
As per the Tus Airways cancellation policy, under 24-hour flexible booking rules, a full refund would be applicable if you cancel the booking within 1 day of purchase and you booked the flight 168 hours or more before the originally scheduled departure flight. In addition –
- The Tus Light fare is not eligible for a refund. You can claim a refund if cancel within 24 hours of purchase.
- Different refund policies would be applicable based on the country from where you booked the Tus Airways reservation.
- Tus Standard and Tus Flex fare are eligible for a refund. You can cancel the flight via the My Reservation page and receive a refund.
- The airline does not offer a refund on any fare. Depending upon the ticket type purchased, an airline’s penalty will be applicable.
- Tus Airways booking is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. You can use the booking value on the later date provided that the travel must be completed in 6 months from the date of purchase. A Tus Airways change fee would be applicable.
- A flight ticket purchased with credit/debit card process refund in 7-12 business days. On the other hand, reservation made other payment methods such as cash or bank transfer would issue a refund to the person who paid for the ticket.
Tus Airways Cancellation Fee
As per the Tus Airways cancellation policy, the airline does not charge any cancelation fee if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking. The cancellation fee would only be applicable to the semi-restricted or non-restricted fare outside 24 hours and are eligible for a flight refund.
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)||No||No||125|
|No-Show Cancellation||No||Only Airport Taxes||50% of the flight value|
|Cancellation with travel insurance||Yes||Yes||Yes|
What we can infer from the Tus Airline cancellation policy is that if you have a change of heart after booking your flight, you do not have to cancel it. The airline will simply refund the amount to you. This seems lenient, especially when compared with other airlines in the world.
Tus Airways has some rules and regulations to follow. The airline has a flexible cancellation policy, and its economy class passengers can cancel up to 24 hours prior to departure. However, it does not offer refunds for people who want to cancel within the 24-hour window. On the other hand, it still offers travelers a chance to reschedule their flights.