Gone are the days when we had to create a fuss about cancellation and refund. Airlines like Ukraine International have tried to walk an extra mile and create exemplary rules. Worried about the reimbursement after cancellations? Well, not anymore. Ukraine International Airlines cancellation policy is specifically made to ensure a smooth experience.
We will walk you through Ukraine International Airlines cancellation policy in detail. Make sure to go through the entire guide and find relevant solutions to your queries.
Ukraine International Airlines Flight Cancellation: Major Highlights
- In case of any visa cancellations, the passengers can apply for a full refund up to 72 hours of booking the tickets. The airline would initiate a 100 percent refund with no further delay.
- According to the Ukraine International Airlines cancellation policy, the passengers have the right to cancel their tickets within 24 hours for free. The bookings must be made at least 7 days before the departure date.
- If the passengers miss out on the free cancellation window, they would have to pay the imposed cancellation fee. The airline has the right to demand the fee as per the conditions.
- The airline has the full right to reject a cancellation request if the passengers fail to provide the real documents to them.
- If the passengers need to cancel a group booking, they can do it in two ways. If doing online, they need to separate the individual tickets from the group tickets and cancel them. If doing offline, they can simply call customer care.
- Ukraine International Airlines would not entertain any direct cancellations if the passengers have booked their tickets via agents. The passengers are advised to cancel their tickets directly via the agents.
Ukraine International Airlines 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
If the leverage lasts long, it becomes a loss for the provider. The airline tries its best to provide a wide timeline for free cancellation. The 24 hours policy is an evident example of liberty.
- If the passengers are cancelling their tickets within 24 hours or the same day of booking, they can be free from any cancellation charge.
- The free cancellation window is not applicable for every ticket. In some cases, the passengers would have to pay a fee even when they are following the free cancellation duration.
- To avail of the exemplary 24 hours policy, the passengers must book their tickets at least 7 days before the date of departure.
Ukraine International Airlines Refund Policy
The refund policy has been helping out the passengers to make any changes as per the plan. If you are someone who is uncertain about the trip with Ukraine Airlines, no need to worry.
- A 100 percent refund shall be created if the passengers make the cancellation 24 hours within the booking. If the visa is cancelled by the government, the passengers can seek a refund up to 72 hours within the booking.
- Ukraine International Airlines refund usually takes a week or 20 days to reflect in the bank account, depending on the mode of payments.
- The refund offer only applies to refundable tickets. If the passengers have bought a non-refundable ticket, the airline is not subjected to make any reimbursements.
- If the passengers provide an official refusal confirmation, the airline allows free cancellation even before 24 hours of departure. However, the case is quite rare and is not bound to happen.
- Passengers with Economy Lite Fare tickets cannot apply for a refund. The service fee is non-refundable regardless of the class of the ticket. A feedback form must be filled before applying for the refund.
Ukraine International Airlines Cancellation Fees
If the rules are not followed, there are always consequences. The airline imposes certain charges on the passengers if they cannot cancel their tickets due to some mishap.
- If the passengers do not cancel their tickets on time, they would have to pay a cancellation fee ranging from 100 to 400 USD.
- Passengers with an Economy Lite Fare ticket would have to pay the entire amount as the cancellation charge. If the passengers do not show up for the flight, it would be considered a no show and the amount would be nullified.
- Cancellation charges are usually more for international trips than domestic trips. A small service fee of 100 USD shall apply when the passengers are making the cancellations via a service centre.
Cancelling Flight Tickets Online
Travelling in a metro or relaxing on a couch, the cancellations can now be done from anywhere and anytime. Escape the trouble of cancelling your tickets via the service centre. Follow these simple tips to cancel your tickets online:
- Visit the official website of Ukraine International Airlines. https://www.flyuia.com/
- At the top right side of the page, you can see a login section, enter all your details and press on the login option.
- Click on the “Manage My Bookings” section.
- You will be redirected to some other page. Enter your booking number and last name.
- Click on the “Retrieve my bookings” option.
- The airline would fetch your details and allow you to cancel your bookings.
- Make sure to fill out the refund form before cancelling your ticket.
- Your tickets would be cancelled and the airline would send you a notification regarding the same.
Cancelling Your Tickets Via A Call
The easiest way to cancel your ticket is to dial the office of Ukraine International Airlines. The airline has hired well spoken professionals who are always there to help you out. Intrigued by cancelling your ticket in this way? Read along.
- Give a call at the Ukraine International Airlines office.
- An executive would be assigned to you who would be helping you out in the cancellation process.
- Tell them your Booking reference number and last name so that they can retrieve your flight details.
- Explain the reason for the cancellation to them. Make sure to mail them a valid document that supports your cause.
- They would then check your eligibility and make the cancellations as per Ukraine International Airlines cancellation policy.
Step By Step Guide To Cancel Your Ticket At The Airport
Not all of us run high on technology and networking. If you are someone who likes to take a stroll at the ticket centre to cancel their tickets, this way is for you. However, you would have to pay a service fee of 100 USD if you are deciding to make the cancellations in this way.
- Visit the ticket centre of Ukraine International Airlines at the airport.
- Search for an executive who will assist you throughout the cancellation process.
- Serve the flight information to the customer support executives.
- If you have taken any document to support the cancellation, give it to the executive. They would tell you about the cancellation charges as per Ukraine International Airlines cancellation policy.
- Request them to fill out the refund form after making the cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions: Ukraine International Airlines Cancellation Policy
Depends. If you are willing to make the cancellations for free, you would have to cancel your tickets within 24 hours of booking. In some cases, the airline also allows free cancellation before 72 hours of departure if the visa has been declined.
In case of any cancellations by the airline, the passengers have two options. They can either cancel their tickets right away and seek a refund or they can take the next alternative flight sent by the airline.
In case of a delay which lasts more than 4 hours, the passengers would be provided with accommodation at the airport. They can also ask the airline to reimburse them for any food or beverages.
According to the Ukraine International Airlines cancellation policy, the passengers would have to pay a small fee of 100 USD if they miss out on the free cancellation window.
The cancellation fee majorly depends on several factors such as the duration of cancellation, the class of the ticket and the destination.
No. the airline wants its passengers to follow a strict rule for cancelling their tickets. If you have booked your tickets online, you can only make the cancellations online. If you are willing to cancel it by visiting the airport or by dialing the ticket centre, you would have to pay a service fee on that.
Ukraine International Airlines cancellation policy clearly states that if the passengers have involved any agents in this process, they would have to make the cancellations in the same way.