Many airlines’ inflexibility, unpredictability, and last-minute cancellation are big causes of concern for travelers. They don’t know about the cancellation fees that occur if you cancel at the last moment or the charges that accrue if you make a booking before your trip. But that’s not the case with Ural Airlines cancellation policy.
Instead of advising you to visit the airline’s website regarding the cancellation, we bring a comprehensive take on the Ural airlines cancellation guidelines, refund policies, airline fees, and much more.
Ural Airlines Flight Cancellation Guidelines
As per the Ural Airlines cancellation policy, any change in the travel plans offers you the possibility of canceling your reservation and obtaining a refund on the unused part of the ticket. Add to that –
- You can also cancel a flight without any fee up to 24 hours after the flight reservation.
- The airline’s fee, the optional payment charges, travel insurance fees, and other travel essentials remain non-refundable.
- Ural airlines’ Promo Light fare is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or amended under any circumstances.
- Promo fare allows cancellation for a fee and can be cancelled even after the scheduled departure.
- The Economy fare, Premium Economy fare, and the Business fare are non-restricted fares. You can claim the refund any time before the scheduled departure.
- The Economy fare and Premium Economy fare allows a cancellation after a scheduled departure and is subject to the airline’s penalty and the no-show fee.
- In the case of international flights, the Promo Light, Promo, and the Economy fare are non-refundable after the scheduled departure.
Ural Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Ural Airlines cancellation policy, the airlines effortlessly allow you to cancel or change the flight within 24 hours of purchase without any additional penalty or cost. Please note that all the modifications and cancellations can only be made via the airline’s website or Ural Airlines’ customer service center. The terms and conditions for the 24-hour flexible policy include –
- The said guidelines are only applicable to the booking made on the Ural Airlines’ website or the airline’s mobile app.
- The policy does not apply to complementary tickets.
- The cancellation and amendments can be done within 24 hours of purchase. For instance, if you made any booking on Monday, you would be able to cancel the booking until Tuesday midnight.
- The scheduled travel date must be at least 7 days in advance.
- The Ural Airlines flight cancellation can only be applied on the flight operated and marketed by the said airlines.
- If you request the Ural Airlines flight change, only the change penalty will be waived. You would be responsible for any applicable fare difference.
- The service is applicable on direct as well as connecting flights.
- The 24-hour cancellation is not applicable for the customers booking under the Promo Light fares.
How to Cancel a Ural Airlines Flight Ticket?
You can cancel the flight online via the Ural Airline’s website and the Customer Service phone number.
Cancel Ural Airlines Flight Online
The airline’s online booking system allows you to obtain a cash refund return for the portion of your flight that you did not use. The fare rules associated with the booking will determine whether you are eligible for a full or partial refund. Follow these steps to cancel your flight –
- Log on to uralairlines.com and go to the “Manage Order” section.
- Enter the booking credentials in the required field.
- Once you access the booking, select the flight segment or itinerary that requires the cancellation.
- Once you confirm the selection, the refund amount for the unused part of the flight booking will appear on the screen.
- The airline will process the refund once the cancellation request is completed in 7 business days.
Cancel Ural Airlines Flight via Phone
You can call the airlines and seek assistance regarding the flight cancellation for your booking. Call the Ural Airlines flight cancellation official executive. The handling fee and the cancellation may apply.
Ural Airlines Refund Policy
As per the Ural Airlines cancellation policy, the airline is entitled to process a refund to the person named in the booking or to the person who paid for the ticket upon the presentation of the payment proof. The other guidelines for the refund on the Ural Airlines booking include –
- In case, you’re holding a restricted fare, the refund would only apply to the person who paid for the flight reservation.
- The airline cancels the flight or fails to operate the flight following its schedule, the amount of refund would be provided on the amount equal to the fare paid.
- If the portion of the ticket is used, the refund amount would be the difference between the fare paid and the fare for the transportation used.
- No refund can be claimed if you apply for the cancellation after the expiry of the validity of the period.
- If you made the reservation with the credit card, the claimed refund would be reflected in the billing statement in 1 or 2 billing cycles.
- In case of a flight booking made with a debit card, the refund would be credited back into the account within 10 business days.
- If the flight booking were made with cash, cheque, or any payment method other than credit/debit card, the airline would issue a cheque equivalent to the claimed refund amount. The cheque would be issued within 20 business days in the name of the person ticketed on the reservation.
Ural Airlines Cancellation Fee
As per the Ural Airlines cancellation policy, the airlines do not charge any cancellation penalty on the reservation that has been cancelled within 24 hours of purchase.
Also, the Promo Light fares are not eligible for cancellation anytime after the purchase. The following is an overview of the cancellation penalty for each fare offered by Ural Airlines –
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)
|Promo Light Fare
|Departure Outside 24 Hours
|First cancellation is free. After that, it would be 100 USD
|Departure Inside 24 Hours
Please note: The cancellation fee is applicable for travel within Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine.
If you are looking for hassle-free and cost-effective travel, Ural Airlines is your ultimate travel companion. And no matter if it’s a quick weekend getaway or a weeklong vacation, this airline will take you to your dream destination with ease. Add the inexpensive ticket rates, the flexible refund policies, the Ural Airlines cancellation guidelines, and you’ve got yourself a deal!
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Does Ural Airlines have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes, as per the Ural Airlines cancellation policy, the airlines effortlessly allow you to cancel or change the flight within 24 hours of purchase without any additional penalty or cost.
What is Ural Airlines cancellation policy?
Ural airlines’ Promo Light fare is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or amended under any circumstances. Promo fare allows cancellation for a fee and can be cancelled even after the scheduled departure. The Economy fare, Premium Economy fare, and the Business fare are non-restricted fares. You can claim the refund any time before the scheduled departure.
What is the cancellation fee for Ural Airlines?
The Promo Light fare and Promo fare are non-refundable. The Economy and Premium Economy charges 75 USD as a cancellation fee per passenger per booking. The first cancellation on the Business fare is free of charge, and after that, the passenger needs to pay 100 USD as a cancellation fee.
Can I cancel my Ural Airlines flight and get a refund?
Certain fares are non-refundable even within 24 hours of purchase. You can get a refund on the Economy, Premium Economy, and the Business Class.
How to cancel a Ural Airlines flight without a fee?
You can cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchase, and no fee will be charged. You can cancel a flight on the Ural airline’s website or call the airline’s customer service.