Wizz Air is a Hungarian low-cost airline offering flag carrier services to domestic as well as international locations across Europe, the Middle East, and North America. This airline is recognized for its outstanding services and flexible policies. If you want to cancel your reservation, you will be provided with a passenger-friendly and easy to understand Wizz Air flight cancellation policy. More details about the Wizz Air ticket cancellation policy are explained below.
Wizz Air Flight Cancellation Policy
To understand the Wizz Air cancellation policy, read out the points listed below:
- You can cancel your flight tickets within 24 hours of the purchase at zero cost.
- If your flight is delayed for 3 hours or more or simply cancelled by the airline, then you can request a refund.
- You can change the flight date up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight’s actual time but your new flight should not be 72 hours ago.
- An additional amount will be charged if you cancel your tickets after the 24 hours of the booking.
Wizz Air 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
The airline provides its passengers with more flexibility by offering them a Wizz Air cancellation policy 24 hours. As per this policy, Wizz Air cancelled within 24 hours by you at no extra cost irrespective of the ticket type purchased and destination chosen. In case you miss this free-cancellation window, you will require paying an amount as a Wizz Air flight cancellation fee. To get detailed information about the Wizz Air flight cancellation charges, get in touch with us or simply go to the official website of the airline.
Wizz Air Cancellation Fee
If you are cancelling a ticket, then you will require paying an amount of Euros 60 as Wizz Air cancellation charges. In case the airline cancels your flight tickets for any reason – natural or corporate, you can claim for the Wizz Air cancelled flight compensation or simply ask them to book your tickets in the very next flight, if available. To know more about the destination-wise and ticket-wise Wizz Air cancellation fee, go to the official website of the airline.
How to Cancel Wizz Air Booking?
The airline provides its passengers with multiple modes to cancel their flight tickets. So, continue reading to learn more about the same.
Wizz Air Cancel Flight Online
- Go to the official website of Wizz Air.
- Sign in with your credentials i.e. email ID and password.
- After this, you will be able to see all your bookings.
- Select the one in which you want to make changes or cancel.
- When you do it, you will be required to provide the airline with several other details like your name, ticket or booking number, etc.
- Once you provide the same, click on the button given to complete the process. However, you must validate the details entered before final submission.
- If you are eligible or cancelling your ticket within the active span, then you must submit your refund request simultaneously.
- When the process is done, you will be notified by the airline on your registered email ID or phone number regarding the same.
Flight Cancellation via a Phone Call
When you want to Wizz Air cancel flight today, you can do it by calling on the 24*7 customer service number. Upon calling on the number, you will be assigned a customer service executive. They will ask you to provide them with certain details related to your booking. After this, they will check your eligibility to get a refund. If you are eligible to get the same, then you are provided with it within 7-20 business days.
Cancel Your Flight at the Airport
Thanks to the amazing Wizz Air flight cancellation policy, you can also get the most traditional methods for flight cancellation. You can go to the airport and locate the ticket booking counter of Wizz Air. An aviation executive will be there to assist and guide you. When you ask them to cancel your tickets, they will ask you for certain details. Once you provide the same, they will initiate it on your behalf.
Wizz Air Cancellation Refund Policy
If you cancel under the Wizz Air membership program – WizzFlex, then you will be provided with a partial refund on the cancellations done up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight. But the refund amount will only be transferred to your Wizz Account. This refund amount can be reused for the various services offered by the airline or simply book your tickets again up to 90 days. However, you will be allowed to get the refund if you have a PLUS FARE TICKET or membership in WIZZ FLEX. Still, it is suggested to go through the Wizz Air cancellation refund policy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Some of the frequently asked questions about Wizz Air flight cancellation policy have been answered here:
Yes. You can cancel your tickets but you will have to pay an amount of Euros 60 as a Wizz Air cancellation fee.
In this case, the airline will book your tickets in another Wizz Air flight on the comparable or the same route. However, it is subject to the seat availability.
When the flight is cancelled by the airline, they will provide you with 2 free phone calls along with re-routing for the next day, transportation, and hotel accommodation at no extra cost.
Yes. You can make the changes to your reservations up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. For this, you can either opt for the official website or simply call on the Wizz Air customer service number +1-855-284-6735. However, a fee will be levied by the airline for such changes.
Yes. You can submit your claim online by filling out the form given on the official website of Wizz Air. For detailed information, connect with us or call Wizz Air.