When you need to cancel your Wow Air flight reservation for any reason, the first question that comes to your mind is: How much do I have to pay in cancellation fees?—or, maybe, Will I be reimbursed partially or fully? No need to be concerned about these questions as Wow Air cancellation policy has got you all covered here as well. Follow this guide to understand Wow Air flight cancellation policy and avoid paying cancellation fees.
Key Highlights: Wow Air Flight Cancellation Policy
Strip away your concerns regarding the Wow Air cancellation policy. Go through the following to learn and know the rules set by the airline:
- Any tickets bought from third-party agents/sources are not available for cancellation under the Wow Air flight cancellation policy.
- The valid ticket holders are required to cancel their flights within the specified refund time-frame.
- Cancellation made within 24 to 48 hours of booking will help passengers to receive a full refund.
- Wow Air cancellation policy states that the traveler would get a refund and travel coupons when they cancel the flight for natural calamities.
- The non-refundable ticket holders will not receive any refund after the risk-free period.
- Wow Air will charge some portion of ticket fare as cancellation fees for all the cancellations made outside the risk-free period.
- Discounted and promotional tickets are not eligible for cancellation.
- According to the Wow Air cancellation policy, travelers who have refundable reservations must contact the airline 15 to 30 days in advance (depending on passenger routes) to lodge a cancellation request.
Wow Air 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- According to the Wow Air 24 hour cancellation policy, passengers who cancel their trip during the risk-free period will receive a full refund regardless of the ticket type.
- To gain a full refund, the ticket must be purchased from the official outlets.
- Once the risk-free period lapses the airline will charge some part of undiscounted fare as Wow Air cancellation fees.
Wow Air Cancellation Fees
The airline charges a specified amount as Wow Air cancellation fees after the risk-free time limit lapses. Check out the following for more information:
- Cancellation made 30 or more days prior to departure, 15% of the total airfare is charged as Wow Air cancellation fees.
- Ticket cancellation is done between 30 to 20 days prior to departure, the airline will charge 25% of the undiscounted fare as Wow Air cancellation fees.
- Wow Air will charge 50% of the total airfare as cancellation fees if the ticket is canceled within 19 to 10 days prior to departure.
- According to the Wow Air cancellation policy, refund claims made inside 6 days before departure will not be considered by the airline.
- Cancellations made between 9 to 7 days before departure, 75% of the total airfare will be charged by the airline as Wow Air cancellation fees.
- The Wow Air cancellation policy states that the passenger receives complete refunds when the flight is canceled due to natural disasters, wars, political disputes, or any accidents outside the airline’s control.
- The airline will not charge cancellation fees for tickets canceled within 48 hours of purchase, however, the departure date must be between 15 to 30 days (depending on passenger routes).
- The airline will charge the entire value of the fare as Wow Air cancellation fees if the flight is canceled after the departure time.
How to Cancel Wow Air Flight?
Wow Air understands that each passenger has a different level of comfort. So, in order to assist better, the airline provides cancellation facilities in two ways (online and offline). Go through the following options and choose the best one for you to cancel your scheduled reservation:
Ticket cancellation via the official website
- Browse the Go Air official website.
- Use your login credentials and complete the account authentication process.
- Visit the Manage Booking page.
- Enter the family name with confirmation.
- Select the journey.
- Tick all the required options.
- Tap on the cancel tab.
- Select the reason for cancellation.
- The system will calculate the refund amount and display it on the screen.
- To submit your response tap on the confirm tab.
Ticket cancellation via the Wow Air customer service number +1-844-673-0381
- Dial the toll-free number, select language, and choose the reason for the call.
- Share confirmation code, passenger name, and all other details to the assigned agent.
- The agent will check the eligibility and fill the Wow Air cancellation form on your behalf.
- The agent will confirm the refund value after determining the Wow Air refund policy.
- You may need to pay service fees additionally.
Ticket cancellation at the Wow Air help desk
- Reach the Wow Air help desk counter.
- Ask for the Wow Air cancellation form.
- Fill the form by mentioning the confirmation code, passenger name, and all other details.
- Recheck the form and submit it at the counter. You will be required to share medical records and death certificates if needed.
- The agent will check all the required criteria and may ask you to pay service fees additionally.
Wow Air Refund Policy
You can conveniently shelter your concerns about cancellation charges by having sufficient knowledge of the Wow Air refund policy. Take into account the following points to learn more:
- To receive a refund, tickets must be canceled within the specified time period.
- No refund is allocated to passengers traveling with discounted fare tickets.
- As per the Wow Air refund policy, the passenger will receive a full refund if the flight gets canceled by the airline.
- The passenger holding a non-refundable ticket will get a refund if they cancel the flight within 48 hours of booking.
- The Wow Air cancellation policy specifies that the airline will not accept a refund request if the ticket is purchased from official sources.
Wow Air Canceled Flight Compensation Rules
- The airline will not charge any cancellation charges if the ticket is canceled by the airline.
- As per the Wow Air canceled flight compensation rules, the passenger who owns a non-refundable ticket will gain a refund only if they request the airline in written form.
- If the flight gets delayed for more than five hours, the airline will offer the following benefits:
- Travel voucher
- Free food
- Other complimentary services
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Wow Air Flight Cancellation Policy
You do not need to pay cancellation charges with the Wow Air cancellation protection plan. However, if you are making a cancellation on the day of departure then you may need to pay 20% of the total ticket fare as Wow Air cancellation fees.
To get a refund from Wow Air, you need to fill the Wow Air refund form. You can fill the form in two ways: Online and Offline.
To cancel Wow Air flights via online platforms, you have two portals: Wow Air’s official website and mobile app. Passengers can save money on service costs by canceling their reservations online.
According to the Wow Air cancellation policy, a passenger will secure a full refund only when they cancel the trip within the risk-free period.
The passenger needs to pay full ticket fare as Wow Air cancellation fees if the flight is canceled within three days of departure.