Flybondi Airlines offers check-in facilities online as well as at the airport. Online check-in is available at no charge. Passengers who prefer to complete the Web check in Flybondi online at the airport need to pay a fee.
In this article, we will cover how passengers can check-in with Flybondi, how to access the Flybondi boarding pass, and more.
Flybondi Check In Online
Web check-in with Flybondi is completely free of charge, thus allowing passengers to avoid peak rush and save time at the airport.
Web check in Flybondi online can be requested between 48 hours and 4 hours before the scheduled departure.
Passengers can check-in for Flybindi booking through the airline’s website. All you need to do is
- All you need to do is visit booking. Flybondi.com
- Go to the My Reservation tab on the homepage and navigate to the check-in tab.
- You will be redirected to this page.
- Enter the six-digit reservation code and the last name in the required field.
- Click on the Check-in button to proceed.
- Select the flight segment and then add the seats, or baggage to your reservation.
- At the check-out page confirm the check-in process, and the Flybondi boarding pass link will be generated.
- You can print out the boarding pass or send the link to your email to print it later.
Note – Once you complete the web check in Flybondi, you’re not allowed to request flight changes/cancellations to your reservation. After you complete the online check-in, passengers will no longer be able to request any travel extras.
What happens if I have not received the boarding pass in the email
In that case, first check the Span or Junk mail folder. If you have not found the boarding pass link, then –
- You need to request the Web check in Flybondi online again.
- At the checkout page, you will see a phone icon that will allow you to download the boarding pass.
- Just adjacent to it, there’s also an envelope icon that will allow you to send the boarding pass on your registered email.
Flybondi Prepaid Check-In
Passengers can request check-in with Flybondi 48 hours before scheduled departure to avoid extra fee at the airport.
Passengers can request Prepaid check-in at the time of booking. All you need to do is –
- Add it as “Prepaid Airport Check-in” at the checkout.
- After that, passengers need to show up at the Flybondi mi reserva check in counter at the airport to obtain their boarding card.
Note – For domestic flight, passengers must arrive at the counter 2 hours before, and for international flights 3 hours before scheduled departure.
Flybondi Airport check-in
The Web check in Flybondi online counter at the airport starts 3 hours before scheduled departure. The closure of the counter will be 45 minutes before departure for domestic travel, and 60 minutes prior for international travel.
How to check-in at the airport for Flybondi – Proceed to the Flybondi mi reserva check in counter at the airport, and speak to the airline’s representative.
- Ask the genet to complete the check-in process.
- Provide the six-digit reservation or e-ticket number.
- Pay the required check-in fee as the Web check in Flybondi online at the airport is paid.
- Add any other special request such as seat selection, meals, and baggage.
- If you have baggage to check-in, the Flybondi’s representative will accept your luggage and issue the baggage tag.
- After you complete the process, the airline will print a boarding pass.
- Now proceed to the security checkpoint to pass through, and then proceed to your departure gate to board the flight.
Web check in Flybondi online process can be completed online through the airline’s website as well as at the airport. Passengers who are not able to complete the check-in or not able to show up for the flight, their reservation gets canceled by the airlines. The airline does not offer rebooking or any refund if the passengers are marked no-show or not able to complete the Flybondi online check in process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Flybondi have an app?
No. Flybondi Airlines does not offer any mobile app.
How do I check in with Flybondi?
Passengers of Flybondi have the option to complete the check-in online as well as at the airport.
How to do online check-in?
You need to visit Flybondi’s official website and complete the check-in from there. To navigate Flybondi online check-in, we have mentioned above in detail.
Is there an online check-in?
Yes, Flybondi offers online check-in through their website.
How early can I check in for my flight?
The online check-in for Flybondi starts between 48 hours until 4 hours before scheduled departure.