There is no point in time where it is possible to foretell what will happen in the future. This is in accordance with the route. We have no clue when or how the scheduled trip will have to be canceled. When you need to cancel a trip on a frequent basis due to unforeseen circumstances, you need an airline with a simple cancellation policy that you can follow. If you are unsure about your trip plans, you should book a flight with Azul Airlines. Since it has one of the most lenient cancellation policies in the business. You may cancel your flight at any time and receive a refund by implementing clauses in the Azul Airlines cancellation policy. Consider reading the information below to have a better understanding of airline cancellation policies.
Azul Airlines Ticket Cancellation Rules
The Azul Airlines cancellation policy is a set of rules that allow passengers to gain their refund. To secure your refund, you will be needed to follow the policy clauses outlined below:
- You will get a full refund for canceling tickets within the same day of reservation. The departure date should be at least one week prior to the cancellation date.
- According to the Azul Airlines cancellation policy, you will need to pay cancellation charges for making cancellations after the risk-free window.
- Cancellation costs are assessed by the airline based on ticket category, cancellation mode, reservation mode, and cancellation terms.
- The passenger will need to pay a major portion of the ticket fare as Azul Airlines ticket cancellation charges for canceling a scheduled ticket on the same day of departure.
- Passengers flying on promotional tickets are not permitted to cancel, according to Azul Airlines cancellation policy. They can modify the departure date by contacting authorities.
- You will need to pay the total ticket fare as cancellation charges if the booking is made through third-party agents.
- To get a refund, you must complete the Azul Airlines ticket cancellation form using the appropriate channels.
- The Azul Airlines cancellation policy states that the airline will offer compensation if the flights get delayed or canceled due to the following factors:
- Bad weather
- To get a refund, you will be required to pay a small portion of ticket booking fees as the cancellation charge.
- Azul Airlines cancellation fees ranging from USD 100 to 450 based on service class and date of cancellation.
- The airline may charge cancellation fees depending on departure and arrival city. It means you will need to pay a different amount if you travel to the United States, Europe, or any country.
Azul Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
The most difficult task is to pay the cancellation costs. However, in order to receive a refund, you must pay cancellation fees that vary according to the fare type, destination, service class, and a variety of other criteria. To protect your refund value, you must adhere to Azul Airlines 24 hour cancellation policy; this will be beneficial during the cancellation request procedure. Keep going with the outlined points to have ideas on how to save money from the Azul Airlines cancellation fees:
- According to the Azul Airlines 24 hour cancellation policy, the passenger can make free cancellation by filing the cancellation form within 24 hours of reservation.
- The passenger will need to pay a major portion of the ticket fare as Azul Airlines ticket cancellation charges for canceling a scheduled ticket after the risk-free window.
- As per the Azul Airlines cancellation policy, passengers with promotional tickets are not permitted to cancel their scheduled journey. They can only alter the departure date through the assistance of the customer service team.
- The airline will charge a portion of the ticket cost as Azul Airlines cancellation fees if the booking, cancellation, and departure date are all on the same day.
- In case cancellations are made by the airline, you will not need to pay cancellation charges. For such instances, the airline may offer you a rescheduled facility with an upgrade. However, it solely depends on the policies of Azul Airlines.
Azul Airlines Ticket Cancellation Charges
The airline will not charge any cancellation costs for bookings canceled during the permitted period. If the risk-free time expires, you will be required to pay Azul Airlines ticket cancellation charges based on destination and price type. Passengers on international flights may be compelled to pay up to 80% of the ticket price in cancellation fees. Continue reading to find out more about Azul Airlines ticket cancellation charges:
- To be eligible for a refund, the ticket must have been acquired through the proper approved methods. All bookings booked through third-party agencies are not eligible for cancellation.
- You will need to pay USD 125 per segment in the Economy and Business light class respectively for international flights. The airline may ask you to pay the fare difference, it solely depends on the Azul Airlines cancellation policy.
- The Azul Airlines refund policy stipulates that in the event of a no-show, the airline would charge up to USD 450 for each segment as cancellation fees.
- Azul Airlines may not charge cancellation costs if the reservation is canceled for any of the following reasons:
- Bad weather
- Operational failures
- As per the Azul Airlines cancellation policy, passengers must pay a refund request fee of USD 125 for Economy class tickets and USD 175 for Business Light class tickets for each segment.
- To get a refund on a credit card, you will need to pay USD 150 per passenger. The credit points can be used for future travels. The travel credits can be used for a set period of 11 months and 29 days. There is no fee to upgrade the cabin class, you only need to pay fare differences based on fare types and destination.
Go through the following tables to know the exact values of Azul Airlines cancellation fees:
Flights to Europe and the United States
|Cancel or Refund||Economy Azul||USD 200 or EURO 180||USD 200 or EURO 180|
|Economy maisAzul||USD 175 or EURO 158||USD 175 or EURO 158|
|Economy Azul Super||USD 150 or EURO 135||USD 150 or EURO 135|
|Business||USD 200 or EURO 180||USD 200 or EURO 180|
|No Show||USD 300 or EURO 271||USD 300 or EURO 271|
Flights to Cayenne and South America
|Purpose||Azul Airlines cancellation fees|
|Cancel||EURO 80 or USD 80 or 100% of the total ticket fare|
|No Show||EUR 120 or USD 120 or 100% of the total ticket fare|
|Purpose||Country||Azul Airlines cancellation fees|
|Cancel or Refund||Argentina||EUR 50 or USD 50|
|Uruguay||EUR 50 or USD 50|
|Guiana Francesa||EUR 50 or USD 50|
|Bolivia||EUR 50 or USD 50|
For more details about the cancellation and rebooking fees, you can use the link https://www.voeazul.com.br/en/for-your-trip/information/rebooking-cancellation or communicate with the customer service team.
How To Cancel Flights on Azul Airlines?
There are four official ways to cancel Azul Airlines flights: the official website, the mobile app, the customer care number, and the official centers. You can select one of them based on your preferences to make cancellations at your leisure. Before digging into the Azul Airlines ticket cancellation procedures, bear in mind that you will be charged a service fee in addition to the Azul Airlines cancellation fees.
Flight Cancellation Online
- Select a mode(web browser or mobile app) as per the availability.
- Browse the official website or launch the mobile application.
- Use the login credentials like username and password to complete the account authentication process.
- Be on the home page, look for the manage my booking tab.
- In the appropriate field, use your booking number with the passenger’s last name.
- Review the input and submit the Azul Airlines ticket cancellation form by tapping on the continue tab.
- The system will start calculating the refund process.
- To get an accurate calculation, the system will deduct the Azul Airlines cancellation fee based on fare types and travel routes.
- Review it and click on the continue tab to submit your response.
- Once you submit the cancellation form you will get the reference ID. Keep it for the future process.
Flight Cancellation Offline
- Dial the customer service number or visit the nearby official center as per the choice.
- Reach to the customer service team.
- Share all the required details and ask the agent to fill the cancellation form on your behalf.
- Before initiating the refund, make sure to clear your doubts about the Azul Airlines cancellation policy.
- The agent fills the form with mentioning your booking number, name, and details about the travel.
- You may not need to pay any charges as it will be auto deducted from the total air fare.
- The agent will review the form and inform you about the refund value.
- You will get a refund within three business weeks only if you purchased tickets from official authorized platforms.
Azul Airlines Refund Policy
Getting a refund from Azul Airlines is like frosting on the cake. Simply follow the instructions mentioned here and receive easily a refund under Azul Airlines refund policy:
- When you cancel the scheduled tickets on the same day as your reservation, you will receive a full refund. For this, the departure date should be at least one week prior to the booking date.
- As per the Azul Airlines refund policy, you must pay cancellation fees if the cancellation is made after the risk-free window. The airline calculates cancellation fees depending on the ticket type, cancellation mode, reservation mode, and cancellation terms.
- The passenger will need to pay up to 80 percent of total ticket fare as Azul Airlines ticket cancellation charges for canceling a scheduled ticket on the day of departure.
- According to Azul Airlines cancellation policy, the passenger with non-refundable tickets can not make ticket cancellation on the day of departure. However, you will need to pay the total ticket fare as cancellation charges if the booking is made through third-party agents.
- You must pay refund charges in order to obtain a refund. However, the cancellation request must be conducted in accordance with the applicable rules.
- As per the Azul Airlines refund policy, the airline will offer compensation if the flights get delayed or canceled due to Bad weather, Earthquake, Hurricanes, and Floods.
- To get a refund, you must pay Azul Airlines cancellation fees, which vary according to the service class and date of cancellation. The airline may charge a cancellation fee depending on the departure and arrival cities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Azul Airlines Cancellation Policy
Yes. You can cancel your Azul Airlines flights. The airline offers cancellation through four modes: Website, Mobile App, Customer Service Number, and Airport Counters.
Yes. You will need to pay a portion of ticket fare as Azul Airlines cancellation fees for canceling the ticket on the day of departure.
Yes. Azul Airlines will reimburse you if the flight gets canceled by them. The airline may allow you to reschedule the trip for free of charge.