The first thing that you would need to do when facing a flight cancellation is to contact the airline. The airlines usually offer over-the-phone assistance 24×7. They can also give you information based on your personal cancellation and financial situation in a matter of minutes. Also, keep in mind that you do not have to pay for any additional charges and all accommodation costs will be covered by the airline. However, it is very important that you adhere to the Condor flight cancellation policy so that you do not have an inconsiderate grievance with the airlines.
In any case, all the Condor flight cancellation requests can be easily dealt with if you follow the proper rules and guidelines.
In this post, we have covered the airline’s cancellation rules, the refund guidelines and everything you should follow before making a flight cancellation with Condor Airlines.
Condor Flight Cancellation Guidelines
As per the Condor flight cancellation, the airlines allows flight cancellation up to 24 hours of purchase of the flight to claim a full refund, provided the departure date must be selected 1 week away before the scheduled departure. The cancellation rules include –
- The airline does not allow refunds outside 24 hours of cancellation, for the selected Economy Class fares.
- In the event of flight cancellation, the airline accepts the cancellation, regardless of the fare type and the class of service booked.
- The airline accepts cancellation via online at condor.com. If you have booked the flight from somewhere else , you need to contact the original point of purchase for cancellation.
- If you’re making the flight cancellation online, you need to cancel the entire booking. You cannot cancel a certain number of passenger or flight segments. To cancel the part of your flight booking, you need to call Condor cancel booking phone number.
- The airline does not allow cancellation for the travel extras or any other travel essentials if added during or after booking.
- Passengers are required to pay the cancellation fees and vary as with the scheduled departure date. The airline’s cancellation fee will be on the higher side as you move closer to the scheduled departure, as per Condor air cancellation policy.
Condor 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Condor flight cancellation policy, the flight booking can be cancelled within 24 hours to claim a full refund, provided –
- The scheduled departure date must be 7 days or more booked in advance.
- The flight must be booked via Condor airlines online website, ticket office, airport counters and the airline’s customer care number.
- 24 hour cancellation does not include group booking, and is subject to the airline’s group contract.
- Flight tickets purchased using Gift certificates, travel credit vouchers are not covered under this policy.
- Reservations booked with the reward miles cannot be cancelled or changed within the 24-hour period.
- Condor 24 hour cancellation is applicable on all ticket types, and class of service.
How to Cancel a Condor Flight Ticket?
You can cancel the flight online through the airline’s official website or through the customer service phone number.
Cancel Flight Online
In case, you have a reservation that was purchased online through the airlines website, it can be cancelled online. To cancel your flight booking, you need to –
- Log in to Condor airlines website, and click on the My Booking section.
- Enter your booking confirmation ID related to your reservation and the last name of the passenger.
- Select the flight and place a request for the flight cancellation.
- Review the Condor flight cancellation policy and the airline’s penalty and the refund amount before you confirm to cancel the flight.
Cancel Flight through Phone
When you have purchased the flight reservation through airport ticket counter or the airline’s call centre, you can reach out at Condor cancel booking phone number. All requests must be strictly in compliance with the Condor airlines flight cancellation policy.
Condor Airlines Refund Policy
As per the Condor flight cancellation policy, depending upon the applicable fare rules associated with the flight booking, passengers can get the refund for their flight itinerary as follows –
- Certain flight bookings are sold at a discount or promotional fares and are not refunded before or after the scheduled departure.
- The Economy Best, Light, and Classic are non-refundable after 24 hours of booking, as per Condor airlines refund policy.
- The airline does not allow any refund after the scheduled departure.
- If the ticket is refundable, and you have used the part of it, the airline will refund the difference in the fare, taxes, fees and charges related to the unused portion of the ticket.
- In case of non-refundable fare, if no portion of the ticket is used, you can claim a refund on the taxes, government fees and surcharges, and government scheme costs.
- Condor airlines may refuse a right to a refund if you have asked for a refund after the end of a validity period.
Condor Cancel Flight Policy
As per the Condor flight cancellation policy, if the flight is cancelled for which you have a confirmed reservation, you are entitled to get a refund on the unused part of the ticket or alternate flight, subject to availability.
In addition to the Condor, airlines cancel flight compensation, the airline will also offer the entitlement to the provision of care.
When the flight is canceled due to extraordinary reasons, you are not entitled to any compensation. You are also not entitled to any compensation if –
- The airline informs you about the Condor cancel booking event at least 2 weeks before the scheduled departure.
- The cancellation is between 7 and 14 days and offers you an alternate flight no earlier than 2 hours before the original departure time and no later than 4 hours after the planned arrival time.
- The flight cancellation is less than 7 days and offers you an alternate flight no earlier than 1 hour before the original departure time and no later than 2 hours after the planned arrival time.
Condor Cancellation Fees
As per the Condor flight cancellation policy, the airline does not allow cancellation outside 24 hours of purchase, except you have purchased the flex option. The Condor cancellation fee for the long-haul and short-haul flights would look like –
Economy Short and Medium Route –
|Economy Light||Economy Classic||Economy Best|
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)||100||75||50|
Economy Long Haul Route –
|Economy Light||Economy Classic|
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)||125||100|
Premium Economy –
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)||200|
Business Short and Medium Haul –
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)||150|
Business Long Haul –
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)||250|
In the busy world we live in today, it is quite common to be left with some things that are not taken care of or are simply forgotten while people rush off to their next errand. It is not a rare occurrence, given the fast-paced life of an individual nowadays. If you are looking for a flexible airline, do consider Condor Airlines. This airline offers the most flexible cancellation policy and allows you to cancel your ticket with just a minimal or no fee, whichever applies to the fare paid.