Flying to more than 108 international destinations in 23 countries, Fiji Airways commands a huge fan following all over the world owing to a number of lucrative offers, facilities, and policies such as the Fiji Airways cancellation policy.
The Fiji Airways cancellation policy is designed to help passengers at every step of the ticket cancellation process and make an informed decision while also saving a few bucks on the go. So let’s get to know the policy in detail with the help of the following guide:
Fiji Airways 24 hour Cancellation Policy
If you are an impulsive travel fanatic, the airline has got you covered with its Fiji Airways 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Fiji Airways 24 hour cancellation policy allows you to cancel the tickets for free if the cancellations are done within 24 hours of the booking. To receive a 100 percent refund, you must make sure that your tickets are booked at least 7 days before the departure date of the flight.
- If you for some reason miss out on the free cancellation window, you would have to bear a certain fee as set by the airline. In some cases, Fiji Airways 24 hours cancellation policy would not work. So read all the details about your tickets carefully.
Easy Ways to Cancel a Fiji Airways Flight
Fiji Airways provides a plethora of options for you to cancel tickets. You can choose whichever way is convenient for you.
Step by step guide to cancel a flight online
- Go to the official Fiji Airways website https://www.fijiairways.com/en-us/
- Navigate to the booking page and click on the login/ sign-in option.
- Log in by entering your email ID and password.
- You will notice the “Change Booking” option on the “My Booking” section.
- Type your flight details so that every piece of information can be fetched. Click on the “next” button.
- Enter your surname, contact information, and all the basic details.
- You can now cancel the ticket. Make sure if the airline is providing a refund option on the ticket or not. Fill out the refund form right away after the cancellation.
- Voila! You will then receive a cancellation confirmation on their contact details.
A guide to cancel Fiji Airways flight via a mail
If you have booked tickets online, you can cancel them by simply dropping a mail to the airline and seeking a refund as well. Explain the reason for the cancellation in the mail and attach all the required documents before sending them to [email protected].
Upon receipt of your mail, the airline would go through your eligibility for the cancellation and refund and release the amount according to Fiji Airways cancellation policy. Make sure to fill out the contact form at the official website of the airway.
A guide to cancel flight ticket via a phone call
If you wish to take professional help in the cancellation and refund process, you can contact Fiji Airways customer service. The airline’s professional team will cancel the ticket for you on your behalf and ensure that you get all the benefits.
Fiji Airways Cancellation Fee
For the free Fiji Airways ticket cancellation, you must meet certain conditions. Otherwise, you will have to pay a small fee as set by the airline. The amount may vary depending on the following conditions:
- If you are opting for Fiji Airways cancellation at least 90 days before the departure date, you would be charged 750 USD per ticket.
- If you are cancelling tickets 90-81 days before the departure date, you will have to pay a minimum of 25 percent of the total cost of the ticket as per the Fiji Airways cancellation policy.
- If you are cancelling the ticket 80 to 71 days prior to the departure date, a cancellation fee that equals 50 percent of the total ticket amount would be levied.
- If you are cancelling the tickets 70 to 61 days before the departure of the flight, you will have to pay a cancellation fee that is equal to 75 percent of the ticket amount.
- If you are cancelling tickets after 60 days or on the 60th day, you won’t receive any refund as per the clauses of the Fiji Airways cancellation policy.
Fiji Airways Refund Policy
Fiji Airways refund policy is as simple as Fiji Airway flight cancellation policy. You are required to meet the following conditions to claim Fiji Airways refund:
- You are eligible for Fiji Airways refund if you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of the booking. The departure date should be 7 days from the date of the booking.
- To cancel a ticket purchased by credit cards, you must visit the official Fiji Airways website.
- If you are travelling in a group, you need to fill out the refund form for each ticket separately. The cancellation request has to be made via the written application.
- The refund for any cancellations made would be initiated and reflected in the source account of the passengers within 7 to 20 working days.
- Refund requests should only be made for the refundable tickets. If the tickets are non-refundable, no refund shall be initiated by the airline.
- You are not eligible for a Fiji Airways refund if you have booked tickets through third parties.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Fiji Airways Cancellation Policy
Yes. The flights on Fiji Airways are refundable if you cancel them within the free cancellation window. Fiji Airways provides you with a 100 percent refund if you cancel the tickets as per Fiji Airways cancellation policy.
Cancellation charges depend on the time of cancellation and booking class among other factors. If you are cancelling within 48 hours of the booking, you will have to pay a fee of 500 USD. If you are making the cancellation within 60 days of the departure of the flight, you will receive no refund.
Yes. You can cancel the Fiji Airways flight via a phone call. All you have to do is contact Fiji Airways at and seek assistance from their executives.
Yes. Fiji Airways is a part of the One World Alliance since 2018. Its sponsors are Qantas, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, and American Airlines.
Yes. the airline is completely safe to travel with.
No. If you have booked your Fiji air tickets through any third-party agent, you are not likely to receive any refund in this case.