Flight cancelations are quite common among travelers, especially during times of uncertainty. Flair Airlines is aware of it and so it has set up a cancelation policy that is simple and user-friendly. In other words, the Flair Airlines cancellation policy includes rules that are set to help its customers with their cancelation process. The policy rules also cover different options for obtaining refunds and conditions under which compensations can be provided to the passengers.
Flair Airlines Flight Cancellation Rules
The Flair Airlines cancelation rules are set up based on the cancelation policy of the airline. These rules work as a set of guidelines for passengers who can follow these rules to cancel their tickets. Based on these rules, different methods for canceling tickets, ways to apply for a refund, and the amount to be charged as a cancelation fee are introduced. The following are some of the important cancelation rules according to the Flair Airlines cancellation policy.
- Tickets that are canceled within 24 hours of reservation offer a full refund.
- No refund can be guaranteed for those tickets that are canceled after the 24-hour risk-free period.
- A penalty or a fee has to be paid on the cancelation of non-refundable tickets.
- Passengers can be offered compensation in case of a delay for more than 3 hours. Compensations are also given when a flight is canceled by the airline.
- Individuals who have booked tickets through an agent are requested to contact that particular agent for making cancelations.
Flair Air 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Travelers can get back the entire booking amount in case they wish to cancel their tickets as per the Flair Air 24 hour cancellation policy. All tickets irrespective of fare and class can be canceled through the policy. However, certain conditions are to be fulfilled to cancel the tickets under the 24-hour policy.
- The tickets have to be canceled within 24 hours of the purchase.
- Passengers are needed to make sure that the tickets have a departure of more than 7 days.
- The policy is not applicable in case the tickets are canceled in the final 24 hours of departure.
Flair Airlines COVID Cancellation Policy
The Flair Airlines cancellation policy has been made flexible keeping in mind the uncertain situations faced by its passengers. Passengers are provided with reward tickets or credits that can be used for future travels with the airline. The introduction of TravelFlex by Flair has been quite helpful for passengers. According to Flair Air cancellation policy, the following are some important features of TravelFlex:
- A passenger can make unlimited Flair Airlines flight changes on his or her ticket without paying any change fee.
- However, one has to pay the fees in case of any difference in fare.
- Unlimited changes are only applicable for a single way per passenger.
- The passenger has to purchase TravelFlex during the time of ticket booking.
- The changes that can be done through TravelFlex can be in making date changes, the time of departure, the destination, and also the time of travel.
- Travelflex has to be purchased for each ticket even if they are bought in a single bunch.
- Changes can be made by going to the “My Bookings” section and then clicking on “Add or Change my Flight”.
Flair Airlines Cancellation Method
There are several methods to cancel a ticket. Passengers are required to read the Flair Airlines cancellation policy to know about the different methods of cancelation. Usually, the passengers are found to visit the airline’s website and initiate a cancelation process from there. Again, many prefer to give a direct call to customer support and seek their help for canceling tickets. Two of the most commonly used methods for ticket cancelation are described below.
Method 1: Website Ticket Cancellations
One can visit the website of Flair Airlines to cancel the tickets. The process of canceling the tickets is based on Flair Airlines cancellation policy and passengers would have to simply follow steps that would appear on the screen.
- First, the official website of the airline has to be opened.
- Then, one is needed to click the “Manage Booking” option.
- After that, the passenger would be taken to a page where all the bookings made by the passenger would be listed.
- The traveler is then required to select the booking he or she wants to cancel.
- Once the selection is made, he or she would have to enter the booking reference number and the passenger name.
- Then the passenger would have to follow prompts to proceed with the process
- Finally, the ticket will be canceled when the passenger presses the “Yes, Cancel” button.
Once the cancelation is successfully done, the flyer would receive an email from the airline as a confirmation.
Method 2: Phone Call Ticket Cancellation
In case travelers face issues while canceling a ticket, they can always call the customer care team of Flair Airlines. The team is reachable at Flair flight cancellation contact number at +1-844-673-0381. The officials would readily help customers during the cancelation process. Apart from making a phone call to the support team, passengers can also pay a visit to the ticket office of the airline at the airport. There, customers will get live support for canceling the tickets.
Flair Airlines Cancellation Charges
On canceling a ticket, the passengers have to pay a cancelation fee according to the Flair cancellation policy. The following informs about the fee to be paid for canceling tickets of the airline.
- $39 can be charged for tickets canceled when 7 days or more are left for departure.
- $59 can be paid for tickets canceled when less than 7 days are left for departure.
- No fee would be charged when tickets are booked and canceled within 24 hours.
Flair Air Refund Policy
The refund policy of Flair Airlines is based on various rights of passengers set by governing authorities. Customers are entitled to a refund based on the type of ticket booked. For example, if the ticket is of refundable type, the customer will get a refund on canceling. Likewise, a ticket of non-refundable type does not guarantee any refund. The following are important aspects of Flair Air refund policy:
- A full refund can be given for tickets canceled as per the Flair Air 24 hour cancellation policy
- No refund can be ensured for tickets canceled after the 24-hour risk-free period.
- Also, no refund or credit is offered for tickets canceled in the last 3 hours of departure, in case of no “Flair Airlines check in” or “no show” or a missed flight.
- A refund is to be claimed only when the passenger has received a mail confirming cancelation.
Flair Airlines Cancelled Flights
There can be two conditions when a ticket gets canceled. A ticket can be canceled by a passenger or it can be canceled by the airline. Passengers may inquire about how often does Flair Air cancel flight. An airline can cancel a flight when there is an occurrence of technical fault or failure of IT systems. There can also be reasons that are not within the control of the airline. The following information details the various grounds based on which an airline can cancel a flight.
Reasons within the Control of Flair Airlines
The following reasons are within the control of the airlines. These reasons are considered to be the result of shortcomings from the end of the carrier.
- When there is a sudden development of a technical fault that cannot be fixed within a tight deadline
- Or, there is a breakdown in the IT systems hampering flight take-off and such.
Reasons Beyond the Control of Flair
At times, the airline may be required to cancel Flair flight because of reasons not within its control. Some of the reasons are given below:
- Flights often get canceled due to inclement conditions. This is mainly done for the safety and security of passengers.
- There can be a travel restriction imposed by the government. Travel restrictions are quite common these days due to some health threats posed by COVID-19.
Flair Airline Cancel Flight Compensation
Travelers are offered compensation when a flight is canceled by the airline. It is also provided when a flight gets delayed for more than 3 hours. The following information will help to understand the compensation policy of the airline.
- A minimum compensation of $125 per person is offered for Flair Airlines flight cancellation done within less than 14 days of departure and reasons that are within the control of the airline.
- $125 is paid for delays more than three hours
- $250 is given for delays more than 6 hours
- $500 is provided for flights delayed more than 9 hours.
- Free food and accommodation are given for cancelations or delays not within the limits of the airline.
Conclusion – The Flair Airlines cancellation policy is set according to the suitability of customers. The norms of the policy make an easy way to cancel tickets. The airline has covered all possible options for customers to cancel their tickets with minimal risks. Especially, the rules for refunds covered under the policy are apt for passengers who are looking for a flexible cancelation policy.