The flexible policies offered by Flair give you choices for adjusting to life’s uncertainties and changes. You might need to cancel and postpone your flight due to an absolute emergency. It matters a lot what this emergency is, specifically its sincerity and authenticity. This is true because the justification you provide when talking about Flair Airlines flight change policy.
Guidelines to Make Change to the Flair Air Reservation
Passengers need to make changes to their reservation, make sure to do so at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure. In addition –
- Flair change flight request is not allowed once passengers have the boarding pass issued.
- If passengers made a partial payment, then they can not change flights.
- All passengers who are part of the reservation will be affected by any changes you make online.
- You can not alter the country of origin of your flights when changing the travel route.
- Passengers also have the option to correct the name up until 2 hours before departure. However, Airline do not allow passengers to change their name.
- The replacement flight date must fall within a year of the original flight date for the reservation.
- Passengers are responsible for paying any fare difference for any modifications.
- No payments are refundable in any way. The initial payment will not be returned or credited if you are unable to use the original flight within 12 months of the original booking date.
Flair Air Change Flight date Within 24 Hours
As per Flair air change flight policy, passengers can make change for free within 24 hours of purchase, provided –
- The scheduled departure date must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
- The must be operated and marketed by Flair Airlines.
- No change fee is levied if requested within 24 hours of purchase.
- If the new fare is higher than the existing fare, fare difference may apply.
How to Change Flights with Flair Air?
Passengers can make the Flair change flight request online as well as over the phone.
Flight changes are subject to a fee. Here’s how you can request the flight change –
Online – Follow these steps to make changes on the Flair Air’s website –
- Visit the airline’s website and navigate to the ‘Flair Manage Booking’ section.
- Fill the booking reference and the passenger’s last name..
- Passengers can change flights up to three hours prior to departure.
- Select the flight that needs to be changed.
- Enter the new travel date. Passengers can also alter the origin or destination point.
- Select the new flights.
- Pay the required fee and any applicable fare difference.
- Once the payment is successful, the airline will confirm the changes, and the new flight details would be sent on the passenger’s registered email address.
Phone – Passengers can seek the assistance of the airline’s customer service team and make changes to their Flair Air reservation over the phone.
At the Airport – Passengers can also make last minute changes on the day of departure. All you need to do is –
- Head to the Flair Air check-in counter.
- Ask the Flair air staff to make the amendments to the booking
- Pay the required fee to confirm the changes.
- When making the ‘Flair flight change’ request on the same day as departure, the changes must be confirmed up to 120 minutes before scheduled departure.
Change Policy and Fees
Each time you make a change, a fee would be charged. Changes can be made up to three hours before the scheduled flight departure. The new flight date must be less than a year from the original booking date in order to be eligible for date changes.
On occasion, the airlines recognise that you have to change the details of your booking. Below is the overview of the Flair change flight fee. Please note the change fee varies with the time the passenger requests the change. Such as –
|Departure Time||Change fee (in USD)|
|7 or more days prior to departure||22|
|within 48 hrs to 7 days prior to departure||36|
|within 3 to 48 hrs prior to departure||65|
|For TravelFlex and Big Bundle fare||Free|
Note – Flair Air Change flight fee would be applicable per passenger per flight segment.
Flair Airlines Change Flight Policy – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, passengers can change the flight date without paying any change fee within 24 hours of purchase. If applicable, fare difference may apply.
Yes, passengers can change the flight for free under the following circumstances :-
1. Within 24 hours of purchase.
2. Schedule change for 4 hours or more.
3. Voluntary Cancellation.
Up until 2 hours before scheduled departure, passengers can request the flight changes.
No. The airlines do not have a same-day change program.