Flight Cancellation can be a daunting experience. However, with the right airline, you don’t have to stress about Flight Cancellation Procedure. Kenya Airways is one such airline that offers an incredible experience to passengers and caters to their different needs. If you have made a booking with Kenya Airways, it is easy to cancel the flights. However, before proceeding ahead, make sure to get familiar with Kenya Airways Cancellation Policy.
- Kenya Airways Ticket Cancellation Policy
- Kenya Airways 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
- How To Cancel Kenya Airways Flight?
- Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Charges
- Kenya Airways Refund Policy
- Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Compensation
Kenya Airways Ticket Cancellation Policy
Kenya Airways allows passengers to cancel their flights in case they don’t want to travel to their desired destination. Take a look at the important highlights of the Kenya Airways Ticket Cancellation Policy:
- In case of the death of the passenger, the airline offers a full refund for the deceased passenger only.
- The refunds are processed in accordance with the fare booked by the passengers.
- The passengers must cancel the flight within 24 hours of their original booking date, given the fact that the booking was made a week or more than that.
- In case, if the passengers miss this risk-free window, they will have to pay a penalty in accordance with the Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Policy.
Kenya Airways 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
For a hassle-free Kenya Flight Cancellation, Kenya Airways has framed a Kenya Airways 24 Hours Cancellation Policy. According to this policy, to avoid cancellation fees, the passenger needs to cancel Kenya Airways Flight Booking in 24 hours. However, the cancellation should be made on the booking date. As per this policy, if a passenger manages to make Kenya Airways Cancellation, he/she will not have to pay Kenya Airways Cancellation Charges.
On the other hand, if the passenger makes a cancellation after 24 hours, the airline will charge a cancellation fee in accordance with the Kenya Airways Cancellation Policy.
How To Cancel Kenya Airways Flight?
Probably, you would be wondering about the procedure to cancel Kenya Airways Flight. Kenya Airways Cancel Flight Procedure is simple. There are multiple ways you can choose to cancel your Kenya Airways Flight Booking. Depending upon their convenience and preference, a passenger can either choose the online method or offline method to cancel their reservations.
Online Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation
The online method to perform Kenya Flight Cancellation Procedure is the easiest way. At the tap of a few clicks, the passengers would be able to cancel their reservation. Follow these instructions to cancel Kenya Airways Flight.
- Visit the official website of Kenya Airways.
- Log in to your account using your registered email address and Password.
- Click on “My Trip” and the list of all the flights will appear on the screen.
- Choose the flight you wish to cancel.
- Enter the booking confirmation code and the last name of the passenger.
- The screen will ask you to verify before proceeding ahead.
- Review and ensure that you have selected the correct flight you wish to cancel.
- Once you have verified the details, you can proceed ahead by confirming to cancel your flight.
- Upon successful cancellation of the flight, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address.
Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Procedure Offline
Passengers can also opt for the Offline Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Procedure to cancel their reservations with the airline. The passengers can always dial Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Phone Number which is . The representatives will help the passengers out and fully assist the passengers to cancel Kenya Airways Flight. In case you want to change your flight, you can ask about the Kenya Airways Flight Change Procedure.
Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Charges
When a passenger fails to cancel Kenya Airways Flight within 24 hours, Kenya Airways will charge Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Charges for the same. The cancellation charges for Kenya Airline will depend upon the type of fare booked by the passenger, the destination the passenger is traveling to, and the time at which the cancellation is made. After considering these factors, the Airline will calculate Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Charges.
Kenya Airways Refund Policy
Kenya Airways has also framed Kenya Airways Refund Policy. According to this policy, if Kenya Airways cancelled flights are eligible for a refund, the airline will process the refund within 14 business days if the flight is booked using a debit card and credit card. Passengers must ensure that refunds will depend upon the fare, and penalties will be charged if applicable. Also, the Kenya Airline can issue a travel voucher as well when the situation needs it. The processing of the travel voucher as a Kenya Airways Ticket Refund can take up to 21 days.
So, if you need further information on Kenya Airways Refund Policy, you can always choose to speak to the representatives who will help you out with everything related to Kenya Airways Cancellation Policy.
Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Compensation
In case, if there is any flight delay or cancellation done on behalf of Kenya Airways, the passengers are entitled to Kenya Airways Flight Cancellation Compensation. Depending upon the route of your journey, the distance of your journey, Kenya Airways will compensate you. In addition to that, during flight delays, all the essential services such as accommodation, meals, ground transportation will be offered by the Airline itself. Apart from that, if you don’t wish to travel, you can cancel your bookings, and get a refund for the same in the original source of payment.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
If you have booked your flight with Kenya Airways, you can easily cancel Kenya Airways Flight. There are multiple ways to do so. You can either choose to go with online mode or offline mode.
Kenya Airways Cancellation Fee depends upon the type of fare purchased by the passengers. The airline has not prescribed any fixed cancellation charges.
Yes, Kenya Airways allow passengers to cancel flights within 24 hours. The airline will charge no penalty if the cancellation is made within 24 hour on the same date of booking.
If your Kenya airways cancelled flights are eligible for a refund, the Kenya Airways Ticket Refund will be processed within 14 business days.