Stepping out of your home to explore new places and something urgent appeared? This is a ubiquitous situation that every passenger would have experienced once in his/her lifetime. For that reason, it is recommended to book your flights with an airline that offers flexibility. Kenya Airways is one such airline that is committed to providing an enriching experience to passengers. Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy is so flexible, straightforward, and lucid. So, if you have booked your flight tickets with Kenya Airways and want to change the travel dates, continue reading this post to get an insight into Kenya Airways Flight Change Policy.
- Important Highlights of Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy
- What Changes Can Be Made According To Flight Change Policy?
- Procedure to Change Flight Online
- Procedure to Change Flight Booking Offline
- Kenya Airways Flight Change Fee
- What Is Kenya Airways Name Change Policy?
- Kenya Airways Schedule Change Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions – Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy
Important Highlights of Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy
Kenya Airways ensures that the passenger undergoes an impeccable experience. For that reason, it allows passengers to modify their Kenya Airways Flight Bookings easily. According to Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy, Passengers can change Kenya Airways Flight subject to these conditions:
- The passenger has not changed the booking previously.
- Passengers can’t change Multi-stop Bookings.
- Booking must not be affected by a change in Kenya Airways Schedule.
What Changes Can Be Made According To Flight Change Policy?
According to Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy, the passengers can modify Kenya Airways Flight Booking. Check out the things that can be modified by passengers:
- Travel Dates – Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy allows passengers to change the travel dates if they are unsure of their travel plans. The travel dates can be changed online and Kenya Airways Change Ticket Fee will be applicable according to the policy.
- Request Special Meals – Kenya Airways allows passengers to request special meals. The passengers can choose the meals prior to flying. The passengers can request special meals 48 hours prior to the departure of the flight.
- Upgrade Seat – Passengers can upgrade seats before flying. In case if the passenger needs extra legroom, he/she can book extra legroom.
Procedure to Change Flight Online
To add more to the convenience of passengers, Kenya Airways offers a simplified and straightforward procedure to let passengers change flight Kenya Airways. Follow these instructions to perform Kenya Airways Change Flight Procedure:
- Visit the official website.
- Enter your registered email address and password to log in to your account.
- Navigate to the “Manage My Booking”.
- Choose the flight you wish to change.
- Enter your last name along with the booking reference number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and pay for the fare difference if applicable.
- Upon the successful Kenya Airways Flight Change, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address.
Passengers must note that Kenya Airways does not allow passengers to change the tickets in case of multi-city bookings. Also, those who have purchased tickets from travel agents will have to contact the travel agents in case of modifying the tickets.
Procedure to Change Flight Booking Offline
Apart from Kenya Airways change flight online procedures, passengers can also choose to use offline mode to make modifications to the Kenya Airways Flight Booking. For this, the passengers will have to dial Kenya Airways Flight Change Phone Number and speak to the representatives. The representative will guide and provide you every relevant information related to Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy so you don’t encounter any sort of difficulty while managing your bookings with Kenya Airline.
Kenya Airways Flight Change Fee
According to Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy, for passengers who wish to change ticket Kenya Airways, airline will charge Kenya Airways Ticket Change Fee. Kenya Airways Flight Change Fee will begin from 100 USD. Also, Kenya Airways Change fee depends upon the type of ticket purchased by the passenger and the time at which the request to change is submitted. After considering all these factors, Kenya Airways charges Kenya Airways Flight Change Fee.
What Is Kenya Airways Name Change Policy?
According to Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy, passengers can’t change the name printed on the Kenya Airways Ticket. In short, Kenya Airways does not permit changing of the names. So, if you are thinking to change your name on Kenya Airways Flight Booking, it is not possible. Kenya Airways does not allow the transfer of tickets.
Kenya Airways Schedule Change Policy
There are times when Kenya Airways will change the schedule of the booked flight. In case of flight delays, Kenya Airways will:
- Notify the passengers about the Kenya Airways Schedule Change.
- Will rebook the next Kenya Airways Flight or alternative airline.
- Provide all the essential services that include accommodation, meals according to the situation.
- Cancel the ticket if you don’t want to travel at all. The refund for the canceled ticket will be credited to the original source of payment.
Frequently Asked Questions – Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy
Check out the frequently asked questions about the Kenya Airways Change Flight Policy.
According to flight change policy, the passengers are allowed to make changes to the original travel dates. There are multiple ways to do this.
If you wish to change travel dates on Kenya Airways, you can either speak to the representative or use the online procedure to change travel dates.
Kenya Airways will charge a Kenya Airways Ticket change fee for allowing the passengers to modify the details. However, the fee will depend upon the type of fare purchased by passengers.
Passengers can request the airline to upgrade their meal choices. For this passengers must inform the airline 48 hours prior to the departure of the scheduled flight.