Lot Polish Airlines ticket cancellation policy provides the most flexible alternative when you have a sudden change in the travel plans.
In this post, we will cover all the flight cancellation rules, the cancellation process, and what it takes to cancel the Lot Polish Airlines reservation.
Lot Polish Airlines Flight Cancellation Rules
The airlines allow cancellation for a fee and do not offer the refund, under any circumstances. Just like that, there are other Lot Polish Airlines ticket cancellation rules that you should know before making a request –
- In case you need to cancel the flight, the refund would not be applicable but there is always an option to change the flight.
- The cancellation allows you to plan a new trip. The ticket remains valid up to one year from the date of purchase.
- You have the option to transfer the voucher to your friend or relative.
- If the price of the new ticket is lower than the value of the voucher, the difference is refunded in the form of a new voucher. The residual value will remain valid up to one year from the date of issue.
- Once the voucher has expired, passengers can claim a refund on the unused value and the form of payment in which the refund should be made.
- You can use the voucher for a ticket on the airline’s website or by calling the airline’s customer service phone number.
Lot Polish 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Lot Polish airlines ticket cancellation policy, you can claim a full refund on the ticket value if making the cancellation request within a day of making a flight booking as long as the scheduled departure date must fall 7 or more days at the time of making flight cancellation. No cancellation fee will apply. The said policy is applicable on –
- Refundable as well as non-refundable fares
- Booking should not made with travel credit vouchers
- Reservation must have no more than 9 passengers.
How to cancel the Lot Polish airlines ticket
You can cancel the flight online via the airline’s website or through the airline’s reservation phone number as well as at the airport.
Cancel Flight Online – Visit the airline’s website and access your reservation under the ‘Manage Booking’ section. You will get to know how much refund you claim and much more. Follow these steps –
- Visit the lot.com and navigate to the Cancel/change flight tab
- Enter the six-digit PNR number and the last name of the passenger to access your booking.
- Select the flight that you would like to cancel.
- Follow the onscreen prompts, and you will get the refund value displayed on the screen.
- You will also get to know the airline’s cancellation fee in accordance with the fare rule associated with your booking.
- Once your cancellation request is completed, you will receive an email with the travel credit voucher of the refund value. It will have all the details such as the validity period, and the actual fare value.
Cancel Flight over the Phone – Dial the Lot Polish airlines cancel flight phone number i.e and talk to the airline’s representative to place the request. You would be charged the cancellation fee upfront. Reason being, the travel credit value would be converted in equivalent with the booking value.
Cancel Flight at the Airport – At the airport, you can cancel the Lot Polish airlines booking up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure for international flight. If your reservation is qualified for the refund, the refund would be provided in the form of a future travel voucher.
Lot Polish Airlines Cancelled Flights
If your flight is cancelled, the airline has a special procedure that will allow you to change the date or route without limits, thanks to Lot Polish airlines ticket cancellation policy.
- The change of booking is allowed for one from the date of cancellation.
- In case of changing the route, it is possible in case of a change from international flight to an international flight. The same rule applies to domestic flight.
- No refund would be applicable in the cash.
- Any reservation purchased from the travel agency would be altered or cancelled from the original point of purchase.
- You can reschedule your flight through Lot Polish airlines customer service phone number.
- If the flight is delayed or cancelled to the extent that the passengers arrive at the final destination 3 or more hours later than the original arrival schedule, they are liable for the cancelled flight compensation.
Lot Polish Airlines Cancelled Flight Compensation
As per the Lot Polish airlines ticket cancellation policy, the compensation for the delayed or cancelled flight is calculated based on the length of delay. Here is the overview of the compensation based on the following situation –
In case of a delayed flight – the said compensation would be provided to the passengers whose flight was delayed by at least 3 hours or more. The compensation differs with the length of the arrival delay –
|Length of delay||Amount (in USD)|
|3 – 6 hours||150|
|6 – 9 hours||300|
In case of a cancelled flight – If passenger’s would arrange an alternate flight that arrives at the final destination or stopover by 3 or more hours. The compensation would be –
|Flight arrival time at the destination||Amount (in USD)|
|3 – 6 hours||250|
|6 – 9 hours||400|
Lot Polish Airlines Refund Policy
As per Lot Polish airlines ticket cancellation policy, the refund would be applicable on the unused portion of the ticket. Add to that, the other refund policies include –
- In case of a cancelled flight, to claim the refund you need to fill this form. After processing your application, the airline will process the refund within 14 days from the date of request.
- Remember, except 24 hour cancellation, the refund would be provided in the form of future travel credit only.
- You can claim a full refund in the form of cash without any consequences if requested to void the ticket within 24 hours.
Lot Polish Cancellation Fee
The Lot Polish cancellation fee would not be applied if a passenger makes a cancellation within a days from the date of booking. Below is the overview of the airline’s cancellation penalty for domestic and international flights, as the fee may vary.
|For International Travel||Economy Class||Premium Economy||Business Class||First Class|
|Cancellation fee in USD||200||250||300||400|
|For Domestic Travel||Economy Class||Premium Economy||Business Class||First Class|
|Cancellation fee in USD||100||125||150||Not applicable|
All the things mentioned above must be considered to cancel the reservation if you have scheduled a trip. So if you do not have any prior knowledge on the procedure, then you cannot hope to cancel it. Even when you want to get your things done fast then do check out the laws and the rules of that particular airline company before cancelling your ticket. Sometimes, the cancellation charges strike a value close to what you originally paid for the tickets, so that is why it’s a good idea to compare your options before even booking your tickets.