Thai Airways modified the policy for improving the experience of passengers. Everyone is hesitant to cancel the scheduled reservation as they do not have enough knowledge about Thai Airways cancellation policy. Go through the policies mentioned below and save your money effectively. The policies are mentioned in simple words that help you understand them easily.
Thai Airways Cancellation Policy
- Thai Airways Cancellation Policy states that passengers do not require to pay any cancellation fee if the tickets are canceled within the same day of booking. No service fee will be charged when a passenger cancels tickets online.
- After the completion of the allotted period, the passenger needs to pay a cancellation fee for claiming a refund as per Thai Airways Cancellation Policy.
- When a passenger fails to pay board, the whole ticket fare will be forfeited by the airline as a No Show fee under the Thai Airways Cancellation Policy.
- According to Thai Airways Cancellation Policy, if the flight gets delayed or canceled by the airline for unavoidable factors, then all the passengers will receive compensation. The compensation is awarded within 20 business days.
- In some decisive situations like Military orders, Government strikes, Health issues of passengers, the airline may waive out the cancellation fees as per Thai Airways Cancellation Policy, but passengers need to have valid documents as proof to show airline authority.
In How Many Ways Can I Complete the Thai Airways Ticket Cancellation Process?
Thai Airways Ticket Cancellation process can be done in various ways. The airline offers multiple ways for completing the cancellation process. Passengers can complete the cancellation process through online and offline portals.
How To Cancel Thai Airways Ticket Online?
Steps for Cancelling Tickets in Thai Airlines
When you follow the simple steps mentioned below, you will be able to answer the “How To Cancel Thai Airways Ticket Online” question easily.
- Choose a web browser
- Hit the link https://www.thaiairways.com/
- Select your location and your preferred language
- Go to Manage my accounts tab
- Go to the View all booking section
- Select the flight you are wishing to cancel
- Click on the Manage My Booking tab
- Select the tickets
- Click on the Cancel tab
- Go through the consent page thoroughly
- Enter the proceed tab
- Confirm your selection by selecting the Yes tab
- Evaluate the Refund value
- Submit the selection
For canceling tickets you can execute the same steps on a mobile app or you can contact the customer service team. The airline will accept your cancellation request until one day before departure. For extra savings of time always prefer online portals. Thai Airways Cancellation Policy is the same for both the portals.
Benefits of Canceling Thai Airways Ticket online
- Passengers save service fees
- Required less time to perform
- Online method is more convenient
- With a stable internet connection, it can be done at home or office wherever the passenger wishes
Thai Airways Cancellation Fee
Thai Airways allows the passenger to cancel booking till the date of departure but after the end of the risk-free period, they charge some amount as Thai Airways Cancellation Fee.
The airline will charge a cancellation fee from $100 to $200 as a Thai Airways Cancellation Fee. The cancellation fee depends on the types of tickets purchased by the airline.
When passengers are canceling tickets after the journey initiates, the total ticket fare will be charged as Thai Airways Cancellation Fee, no refund is allotted to passengers.
|TYPES OF TICKETS||MINIMUM THAI AIRWAYS CANCELLATION FEE||MAXIMUM THAI AIRWAYS CANCELLATION FEE|
|FLEXI SAVER PLUS||$100||$250|
|ROYAL SILK PLUS||$100||$250|
All the passengers have 24 hours to secure a full refund. The refund will be transferred to the respective account within 20 business days. If a passenger chooses offline methods for canceling a booking, they are required to pay an additional amount as a service fee excluding the cancellation fees.
Thai Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
According to Thai Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy, the passenger does not require to pay the cancellation fee, when they are canceling the scheduled tickets on the same day of reservation and the departure date is one week away from the reservation date.
Passengers whether bought tickets of Flexi Saver, Flexi Saver Plus, Full Flexi, Royal Silk Plus, Or Basic Flexi, they qualify for a full refund when they are canceling tickets inside the risk-free time period as per Thai Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy.
Thai Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy signifies that No cancellation fee will be charged on non-refundable tickets when the scheduled journey is seven or more days away from the date of reservation and the scheduled flight is canceled within 24 hours of booking.
What is the Thai Airways Ticket Cancellation Offline Procedure?
Thai Airways Ticket Cancellation offline procedure is the easiest way to cancel the scheduled tickets. For canceling tickets offline, the passenger needs to contact the customer service team by calling. The agent will ask you the reservation code and the last name of passengers.
Sometimes you need to wait for your turn, the helpdesk number is toll-free all over the globe and open 24 x 7. The one limitation of the offline method is that passengers need to pay extra amounts as service fees excluding the cancellation fees. The refund amount will be calculated after the deduction of the Thai Airways Cancellation Fee and the refund value will be transferred to account within three weeks.
What is the Thai Airways Cancellation Refund Policy for the Flights Canceled by the Airline?
When the flight is canceled by the airline due to natural disaster
Thai Airways Cancellation refund policy states that if the flight is canceled by the airline due to natural calamities, no compensation is offered to them. The airline may allot a seat only if available.
When the flight is canceled by the airline for personal factors
According to Thai Airways Cancellation refund policy, when the flight is canceled by the airline for personal factors the airline will offer the following benefits to each passenger:-
- Free food with complimentary refreshment drinks
- Two calls and Emails
- Free accommodation
- The seat on the next flight to the same destination
- Travel vouchers for future journey
When the flight is canceled by the passenger
Thai Airways Cancellation refund policy signifies that when the passenger unknowingly or knowingly cancels the flight, they need to pay a cancellation fee for claiming a refund value.
The airline will not offer any refund amount when a passenger cancels tickets after the check-in period, all the amount will be forfeited as No Show Fees.
Are Thai Airways Tickets Refundable?
Yes. Thai Airways tickets are refundable. For claiming a refund you need to pay the cancellation fee according to types of tickets. After deducting the cancellation fee the rest of the amount will be transferred to your account within one to three weeks depending on the mode of final payment.
When you cancel the scheduled ticket on the same day of booking and the departure date is one week away then no cancellation fee will be charged on you. The full amount will be refunded within the 20 business days from the date of acceptance.