There are a few myths around the Vueling cancellation policy. Due to which a lot of passengers often fail to make most of the exclusive cancellation offers especially designed to cater to their requirements. This is why we have got you this guide on the Vueling Air cancellation policy that decodes these myths for you.
Vueling Air Cancellation Policy
In certain cases, passengers are required to pay the whole ticket price as cancellation fees. However, your knowledge of the Vueling cancellation policy can save you quite some bucks. Check out the highlights:
- According to the Vueling cancellation policy, a passenger with a refundable ticket will cancel the scheduled flight anytime they want for free. However, the day of cancellation and the date of travel should be 48 hours apart.
- Once the ticket’s expiry date has passed, there will be no refund.
- Passengers who purchased non-refundable tickets would still get a complete refund if they cancel within 48 hours of booking.
- The airline would not charge any cancellation fees if the passenger has Cancellation Insurance coverage.
- Passengers will cancel their planned reservations for free up to 48 hours before the flight’s departure. Once the cancellation is completed, he or she will receive a refund in the form of flight credit. The travel credit points can be redeemed at any time by the passenger.
- As per the Vueling cancellation policy, the carrier will not charge any cancellation fees if the cancellation is made for one of the following reasons:
- Bereavement of passenger’s immediate family member.
- Flight canceled by the airline.
- Date change by the airline.
- The booking date is similar to the cancellation date.
Vueling 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- The Vueling 24 hour cancellation policy states that a passenger who purchases a valid ticket (refundable or non-refundable) from the official outlets can cancel tickets for free of charge. However, the departure date must be seven days away from the booking date.
- If the tickets were booked from an unauthorized portal, the carrier would not offer a refund, even if the passenger cancels the flight within 24 hours of booking.
- The traveler must cancel the booked ticket within 24 hours of booking to receive a full refund. If the passenger chooses the offline cancellation option, the airline may charge a service fee.
- Once the allotted free period lapses, a passenger must pay Vueling cancellation fees ranging from 10% to 60% of the total fare; the refund value is calculated after deducting the cancellation fee from the total fare.
Vueling Airlines Cancellation Method
Passengers can cancel their planned trip in whatever manner they choose, as Vueling has a variety of choices for making the termination process as simple as possible. Continue reading to learn more on the Vueling Air cancellation method. The Vueling airlines refund request can be made through the following modes:
- Mobile App
- Customer service number
- Airport counter
Vueling Airlines Cancel Flight Online
Online cancellation is possible via two platforms: the official website and smartphone app. Both methods are easy to implement and do not necessitate a high level of technical expertise. To carry out the cancellation, take the following steps:
- Visit the official Vueling Air website. On the login page, use your username with the password to complete the account authentication process.
- Head to the Manage my booking section.
- Enter the confirmation number with the family name of the passenger.
- Select the desired journey from the available list.
- Select the passenger name.
- Tap on the cancel tab.
- To confirm the selection, enter the reason for cancellation.
- The system will calculate your cancellation charges and show the refund value on your system screen.
- You will get your refund within 21 business days of completing the cancellation process.
- Launch the official mobile app, complete the login process.
- Visit the Manage my booking option.
- Use your Booking reference or confirmation number with the Last name of the passenger.
- Select the journey and tap on the proceed tab.
- Choose the cancel tab or any other preferred option(change/reschedule).
- Choose the reason for cancellation.
- The system will calculate your cancellation charges, once the calculation is done, the refund value will be displayed on your mobile screen. The refund value is calculated after deducting the Vueling cancellation fees from the total fare.
- When the cancellation process is done, you will see the following message “Your booking is canceled” on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the Finish tab, and complete the cancellation process.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your approved email address.
Vueling Airlines Cancel Flight Offline
Vueling Air understands that each passenger has a preferred way of canceling a scheduled flight. So, for passengers who love offline approaches can cancel their scheduled trip over the call or by visiting the official customer service outlets. Take the steps below to cancel a journey using the offline methods:
Customer Service Number
- Dial the Vueling Air customer service number +1-855-568-1951, select the cancellation option from the available options.
- The system will look at the available agent list and assign you to one of them.
- Share the necessary information and request the agent to cancel the flight ticket on your behalf.
- The agent will fill out the cancellation form on your behalf by mentioning all necessary details such as the passenger’s name and confirmation number.
- While filling the form, the agent will ask you to choose a refund mode (cash or travel credit).
- Select the mode and get a refund on your desired mode.
Note:- You can cancel your flight for free up to 48 hours before departure. However, if you prefer to cancel via the offline channel, you will be charged a service fee.
At the airport
- Mark your presence at the Vueling counter.
- The agent will ask you to fill the Vueling flight cancellation form.
- Fill the form by mentioning the following details:
- Passenger name
- ID number
- Departure date
- Confirmation code, and all other required documents.
- Examine the information and, once satisfied, submit the form at the counter.
- The agent will check the form and initiate the cancellation process on your behalf.
- The refund value will be calculated after deducting the Vueling cancellation fees from the total ticket fare.
Vueling Cancel Flight Compensation Rules
- When the airline cancels a scheduled flight, the Vueling cancel flight compensation provision ensures a full refund in the original mode of payment or that the airline will arrange a special flight at no additional cost.
- Vueling provides a refund for a delayed flight; the sum of the refund is mentioned below:
- If the flight is delayed by two or four hours, the passenger will get travel credit for future trips.
- If the flight is delayed by more than four hours, the passenger will be refunded in full. The refund is available in two forms: Money and credit point.
What are the clauses mentioned in the Vueling flight refund policy?
The clauses mentioned in the Vueling flight refund policy are discussed below:
- To gain a refund, the flight must be canceled within the specified deadline(48 hours before departure).
- No refund, if the tickets are purchased from unofficial outlets.
- Full refund, if the flight is canceled by the airline.
- Full refund, if the cancellation is done due to medical emergencies.
- When a passenger cancels a flight after check-in, no refund is issued.
- Passengers who have travel insurance can cancel their flights for free. They will collect their refund in the form of travel credit within 7 business days.
Vueling refund policy for refundable tickets
- There will be no cancellation fee if the passenger has a refundable fare ticket, according to Vueling’s refund policy.
- The passenger may opt to receive a cash refund; but, in order to do so, they must communicate with officials through the available networks.
- If the passenger wants to cancel a scheduled trip and reschedule it without changing the flight route, Vueling will not charge cancellation fees.
Vueling refund policy for non-refundable tickets
- The airline would not charge cancellation fees if the departure date comes between zero cancellation periods.
- If a non-refundable ticket buyer cancels their travel after the risk-free duration, they must pay the entire ticket price as cancellation fees.
- The Vueling cancellation policy states that no penalties would be charged if the cancellation is made due to the loss of a passenger’s immediate family member.
Frequently Asked Questions – Vueling Cancellation Policy
Yes. You can change your scheduled flight. For this, you may need to pay a cancellation fee according to the Vueling cancellation policy.
The below are the benefits given when a passenger cancels a Vueling flight within 24 hours of booking:-
1- Full refund
2- Travel credit
3- Free cancellation
4- Risk-free change facility
According to the Vueling flight refund policy, a passenger must cancel the flight 48 hours before flight departure time. If they fail to cancel the trip within the stipulated time frame then they need to pay cancellation charges. To cancel a Vueling flight via the online platform, implement the following steps:-
Step 1- Choose a platform, complete the account authentication process.
Step 2- For the account validation process, you need to present a username and password.
Step 3- Once you are on the home page, simply tap on the manage my booking option.
Step 4- Offer confirmation code and last name of the passenger.
Step 5- Select the passenger name from the list and tap on the cancel tab.
Step 6- Present the cancellation reason and pay the cancellation fees for gaining refunds.
To cancel a flight at the Vueling airport counter, you need to implement the following steps:-
Step 1- Carry all the essential documents like- ticket, ID proof, passenger’s authorized documents, and all other required documents.
Step 2- The agent will ask you to fill the cancellation form.
Step 3- Fill the form mentioning all the required documents.
Step 4- Pay the cancellation fee charged by the airline. The cancellation value will be calculated after evaluating the Vueling Air cancellation policy.
Step 5- You may pay the cancellation fees from the total ticket fare(as per wish).
Step 6- Once you paid the cancellation fees, you will secure a refund within 21 business days.
Yes. You are eligible for a refund. After deducting the cancellation fee, the refund amount will be determined. However, according to the Vueling cancellation policy, a passenger will cancel the flight for free up to 48 hours before departure. It ensures that the passenger can get a complete refund 48 hours prior to departure.
Note:- Visit the official website or call on the customer service number +1-855-568-1951 to learn more about Vueling’s refund policies in our native tongue.
Payment paid through Debit or Credit card:- The airline takes seven to ten days to refund your value.
Payment paid through wallet, cash:- The airline takes twenty-one business days to refund your value.
• If you want the cost of your canceled reservation as a cash refund, please contact the officials through the customer service number +1-855-568-1951, and ask them to process your refund request.
• Based on the present condition, the refund process could extend to 6 to 9 weeks.
• You will gain a refund within 2 weeks if you opt for travel points.