The Turkish Airlines check-in process may be accomplished in a variety of ways. You should not be afraid since the airline allows passengers to begin checking in at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, depending on the mode of check-in used. Passengers utilizing the Turkish Airlines online check in service may check in for domestic and international flights up to 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Here are the options available to accomplish Turkish Check-in.
|Turkish Airlines Online Check-in||Turkish Airlines Web Check-in|
|Turkish Airlines Online Check-in||Turkish Airlines App Check-in|
|Turkish Airlines Airport Check-in Options||Turkish Check-in Counter|
|Turkish Airlines Airport Check-in Options||Turkish Airlines Self-check-in Kiosk|
All the above-mentioned Turkish check-in processes have been approved by the airline. In addition to the methods listed above, you may finish the check-in process in the most straightforward manner imaginable. You will not be issued a Turkish Airlines boarding pass until you have completed the check in process and understood the importance of the boarding pass. As a consequence, you should always consider completing the check-in process in order to get access to your allocated cabin.
Turkish Airlines Check-in Time & Deadline
Arrive at the departure airport at least two to three hours (depending on airline routes) before the planned departure time for peace of mind. Please keep in mind that you must complete the check in process by the Turkish Airlines check-in deadline. The check-in time varies depending on how the check-in procedure is initiated. Continue to discover more:
Turkish Airlines Online Check-in Time
The Turkish online check-in time for domestic and international flights begins 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. You have until 90 minutes before your flight to complete your online check-in. Online check-in is available at select airports, and up to eight individuals can check-in at the same time. The Turkish Airlines online check in rules state that passengers can initiate the online check in procedure in two portals: Website and Mobile App.
Turkish Airlines Web Check-in Time
Domestic and international online check-in deadlines range from 24 hours to 90 minutes before planned departure for web check-in.
Turkish Airlines App Check-in Time
The app check-in times are the same as web check-in times for domestic and international flights. You may check-in using the official mobile app up to 90 minutes before your flight.
|Turkish Airlines Online Check-in Open Time||24 hours prior to the scheduled departure|
|Turkish Online Check-in Deadline||90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure|
Note: You will get the Turkish Airlines boarding pass only 12 hours before the scheduled departure, even check in initiated 24 hours before departure.
Turkish Airlines Airport Check-in Timing
Two hours before the planned departure, you may go to the airport counter and begin the airport check-in process. International flight check-in deadlines vary from two hours to 60 minutes before scheduled departure, while domestic flight check-in may be done up to 45 minutes before scheduled departure.
|Turkish Airlines Airport Check-in Timing||45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for domestic flights|
|Turkish Airlines Airport Check-in Timing||60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for international flights|
Turkish Airlines Self-Check-in Time
The self-check-in begins as early as 12 hours before the planned departure time for select flights. Self-service check-in is available at airports for both domestic and international flights. You may use the kiosk to check in until 70 and 90 minutes before your flight, respectively based on fare routes.
|Turkish Airlines Self-Check-in Timing||60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for domestic flights|
|Turkish Airlines Self-Check-in Timing||90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for international flights|
- Even if you complete your Turkish check-in using online portals, arrive at the airport at least two to three hours before the planned departure time.
- Per the current rules, the Turkish Airlines check-in must be completed prior to the flight’s departure.
- The Turkish Airlines check-in online time starts twenty-four hours prior to the scheduled departure.
Closing Deadline for Airport Counter and Kiosk
The airport check-in options let you complete the check in process at the departing airport. The biggest advantage of checking in at the airport is that you will get your Turkish Airlines boarding pass immediately. The airport check-in counters shut one hour and 75 minutes before the planned departure time for domestic and international flights, respectively. At the airport counter, you may purchase extra luggage, check in your checked baggage, buy or pick a seat, pay appropriate charges, and finally obtain your boarding permit.
Points to Consider
- You may get your boarding pass at the Turkish Airlines self-service counters or cabins.
- Arrive at the airport at least three to four hours before departure to escape the heat of lengthy procedures.
- In most circumstances, you may quickly commence Turkish Airlines check-in using the online portal or a self-service kiosk.
- For domestic flights, the desk check-in window closes sixty minutes before the planned departure time.
- Due to the sheer Covid-19 protocol, the traveler must complete the Turkish Airlines online check in before departing for the airport.
- The airline may request that you check in at the counter if:
- Your ticket type does not support online or self-service kiosk check-in.
- You choose specialized support.
- Traveling with a baby or a pet.
Who are not eligible for Turkish Airlines app check in
Continue reading to gain a firm understanding of the passengers who are not eligible for the mobile app check in procedure:
- Passengers booked flights through the unofficial modes.
- Passengers with unconfirmed bookings.
- All the bookings are made through offline procedures.
- Waitlisted passengers.
- Passengers booked a group excursion for more than eight people.
- Passengers traveling with pets.
- Unaccompanied minors.
- Passengers who opt for specialized support.
Passengers who do not meet the eligibility requirements for Turkish Airlines self check in
- All the passengers need medical care as well as physical support.
- Passengers whose passports cannot be read by a machine.
- Passengers whose visas cannot be read by a machine.
- Passengers who have made a reservation for a musical instrument.
- Passengers traveling with their pets.
- Passengers who have purchased unauthorized tickets.
Note: To save time and money, start the Turkish Airlines check-in process on the web and mobile app. Domestic flights on Turkish Airlines must be checked in at least 60 minutes (Turkish Airlines domestic check in deadline) before departure at an airport desk or kiosk. Passengers with premium class tickets can enter the check in through a dedicated desk (such as the Turkish Airlines business class check in).
Turkish Airlines Check-in Options
Turkish Airlines check-in may be completed in a number of ways. You should not be concerned since, depending on the form of check-in utilized, the airline permits passengers to begin checking in at least 24 hours before the planned departure time. Passengers using the Turkish Airlines online check in service may check in for domestic and international flights up to 90 minutes before departure. Start the online check-in procedure on the website or use the official mobile app to save time and other resources.
Turkish Airlines Web Check-in
Web check-in window opens twenty-four prior to the scheduled departure. You can accomplish the web check-in procedure by implementing the following steps:
- Be on the official website of Turkish Airlines.
- Complete the authentication process using your login credentials.
- Tap on the check-in tab.
- Enter the 13-digit ticket number or six-character reservation code and last name of the passenger in the respective field.
- Tap on the Continue tab.
- Select the desired journey.
- Tick all the boxes (passengers name).
- Click on the Next tab.
- Print your boarding pass by following the on-screen commands.
Note: You can purchase a seat, meal, baggage, and other applicable items while accomplishing the check-in via phone.
Turkish Airlines App Check-in
Turkish Airlines phone check in can be performed in the same manner as web check in. All the actions are the same; just start the official app and go to the check-in page. Complete the check-in process by entering all the essential information and following the on-screen prompts. The Turkish Airlines online check in rules stipulate that you will not be required to pay service or check in fees, as you would with an offline approach.
Benefits of Turkish Airlines App Check in and Web Check in
- Save time, money, and other resources.
- Purchase special meals, add-on services, additional baggage.
- Print boarding pass at the comfort of home.
- Select the desired seat at a reasonable price.
Turkish Airlines Airport Check in
Turkish Airlines airport check in options are available two to three hours before the anticipated departure time. The check-in at the airport counter is at least 60 minutes before the flight’s scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 75 minutes before for international flights. However, the Caracas check-in window closes two hours before the scheduled departure. Mark the airport check in time and continue as follows to complete the check in procedure and acquire your boarding pass:
- Reach the Turkish Airlines check-in desk.
- Wait for your turn.
- Display passport or any valid ID with a ticket to the available agent.
- Share all the required documents.
- The agent will use the information and initiate the check-in procedure on your behalf.
- You will be required to pay service fees along with Turkish check-in fees and other applicable charges.
- Through the check-in process, you can easily buy a special meal, additional baggage.
- The agent will hand over the Turkish Airlines boarding pass and ask you to visit the boarding gate.
Turkish Airlines Self Check-in
The self-check-in service is available at selected airports. The self-check-in approach allows travelers to handle the check-in process on their own and acquire their boarding permits while saving time from lengthy queues. Be on the Turkish Airlines check-in timing and continue to complete the check in procedure for acquiring a boarding pass:
- Reach the self check in desk.
- Display the debit or Miles & Smiles card in the reader.
- Enter e-ticket number or reservation code.
- Select preferred seats, add bags, and other required services by following the onscreen prompts.
- While accomplishing the check-in procedure.
- Make payment through the available modes.
- Print Turkish Airlines boarding pass.
- Use it to board the flight.
- After relinquishing your bags at the desired desk, head to the boarding gate.
- Arrive at the boarding gate earlier than the planned departure time to protect your interest.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
You can check in online through the official website or mobile app. You do not need to pay service fees along with Turkish check-in fees.
You can initiate the online check-in process 24 hours before the scheduled departure. Note, you must accomplish the Turkish check-in via online portals and reach the airport at least three hours before the scheduled departure. Due to COVID-19, the check-in before the flight departure needs to be made. You can use the Turkish Airlines check-in contact number to solve your concern.
You may check-in Turkish Airlines at the airport two to three hours before planned departure.
You can check in up to four bags depending on your fare category and destination. Once the baggage limit exceeds, the airline will charge baggage fees for each additional bag.
Reach the kiosk → Use the debit or Miles & Smiles card in the reader box → Enter e-ticket number or reservation code → Select preferred seats, add bags, and other required services by following the onscreen prompts → Make payment through the available modes → Print Turkish Airlines boarding pass → After relinquishing your bags at the desired desk, head to the boarding gate.
Turkish Airlines online check-in can be initiated at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. You can initiate the online check-in 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Launch the official mobile app of Turkish Airlines → Complete the authentication process using your login credentials → Tap on the check-in tab → Enter the 13-digit ticket number or 6-character reservation code and last name of the passenger in the respective field → Tap on the Continue tab → Select the desired journey → Tick the name of the passengers → Click on the Next tab and print out boarding pass following the on-screen commands.